Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    That's my Opinion which IS wrong.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    That's my Opinion which can be wrong.
    it is wrong. people really don't understand how good it is to live in america. america>africa. lets go to somalia america>china lets have 1 kid and have the worst air.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    If u look at my previous post i asked if thats what he meant. So i made an assumption. ok. But before he could answer The other guy started, and i explained to him what i meant, and why his comment was irrelevant to what i was talking about. Also.. who gives a fuck about trivializing the holocaust. It happened. We all know it was terrible.
    If you can't be a good little boy and learn proper manners, than I don't really have to replied to you. xthx :3

@RJ

You are a little off with numbers, but the number of Jews is REALLY small, like 0.022% of the world population.

There was around 10-15 million Jews world wide which 9 million living in Europe and another 2-3 million living in the US and more around the world.

By 1946, almost 80% of the entire Jewish population in Europe was killed. In Poland, three million Jews was a large part of the Polish population and almost 90% was exterminated.

Quite a big shock if you think about the long picture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I lost the war and i accept it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    it is wrong. people really don't understand how good it is to live in america. america>africa. lets go to somalia america>china lets have 1 kid and have the worst air.
    Let's go to Japan, the fastest growing economy, with less air pollution than America! I'm not fucking surprised that you picked the 2 obvious and most easily beatable countries for your argument. Fucking tell me why it's better to live in America than in Japan? I don't see them having all their jobs stripped away. Sure they got hit by a fucking massive earthquake, but they are back on their feet. Their economy was pure bullshit after world war 2, now look at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @RJ

You are a little off with numbers, but the number of Jews is REALLY small, like 0.022% of the world population.

There was around 10-15 million Jews world wide which 9 million living in Europe and another 2-3 million living in the US and more around the world.

By 1946, almost 80% of the entire Jewish population in Europe was killed. In Poland, three million Jews was a large part of the Polish population and almost 90% was exterminated.

Quite a big shock if you think about the long picture.
    @Bear Jew I was talking about current Jewish populations. According to Wiki about %43 of the world's Jewish population (6,544,000) is in America.

As for the other numbers, I was referring to the amount of people that had participated in WW1. Sry if my wording was a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Let's go to Japan, the fastest growing economy, with less air pollution than America! I'm not fucking surprised that you picked the 2 obvious and most easily beatable countries for your argument. Fucking tell me why it's better to live in America than in Japan? I don't see them having all their jobs stripped away. Sure they got hit by a fucking massive earthquake, but they are back on their feet. Their economy was pure bullshit after world war 2, now look at them.
    "Say what you will about the air pollution in the U.S. at least you don’t need to wear a mask. The Japanese cut down massive numbers of trees to rebuild the country after World War II, and they planted cedar trees to replace them. When the trees pollinated thirty years later, they discovered that a fifth of the population is highly allergic to cedar. For six weeks every spring, you’ll see many people wearing masks to protect themselves from the pollen."

The American government, played a crucial role in Japan’s initial economic recovery. The Japanese received US. Financial aid. The Japanese companies received large U.S. contracts to supply raw material. The United States also insisted that Japan be admitted to GATT as a "temporary member" over British opposition. If we didn't help them Japan would've probably became communist. And the simple fact that we GAVE THEM BACK THEIR COUNTRY...

@ben2134
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 12:28 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Bear Jew I was talking about current Jewish populations. According to Wiki about %43 of the world's Jewish population (6,544,000) is in America.

As for the other numbers, I was referring to the amount of people that had participated in WW1. Sry if my wording was a little confusing.

"Say what you will about the air pollution in the U.S. at least you don’t need to wear a mask. The Japanese cut down massive numbers of trees to rebuild the country after World War II, and they planted cedar trees to replace them. When the trees pollinated thirty years later, they discovered that a fifth of the population is highly allergic to cedar. For six weeks every spring, you’ll see many people wearing masks to protect themselves from the pollen."

The American government, played a crucial role in Japan’s initial economic recovery. The Japanese received US. Financial aid. The Japanese companies received large U.S. contracts to supply raw material. The United States also insisted that Japan be admitted to GATT as a "temporary member" over British opposition. If we didn't help them Japan would've probably became communist. And the simple fact that we GAVE THEM BACK THEIR COUNTRY...

@ben2134
    japan after the earthquake got help from ameerica. there army would fall to us since our navy would fuck them up alone. RJ can we hang out sometime?
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    japan after the earthquake got help from ameerica. there army would fall to us since our navy would fuck them up alone. RJ can we hang out sometime?
    Japan doesn't have an army. It's defined in their consitution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Since when did I start talking about war? And I never admitted they didn't get help from America. I'm sorry, but we'd fuck up anyone if we went head-to-head against them. I never said we wouldn't. I stated that it was wrong for us to do it, such as to the middle east where we are forcing democracy on them, when they don't need it.
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Since when did I start talking about war? And I never admitted they didn't get help from America. I'm sorry, but we'd fuck up anyone if we went head-to-head against them. I never said we wouldn't. I stated that it was wrong for us to do it, such as to the middle east where we are forcing democracy on them, when they don't need it.
    the fuck if it wasn't for america the al-queda would be runnin the show.
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    the fuck if it wasn't for america the al-queda would be runnin the show.
    Let them deal with their own problems?
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    there is something called nuclear power. pakistan has nukes. al-queda was trying to get pakistan too. they get pakistan you can say bye bye world. i did a speech on this freshman year. i don't have all my resources anymore.
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Everyone should have a democracy. That way people have the power.

@[The]aussy1995
    Ill bring the weed.

We might of been doing that if they didn't knock down our towers.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

@[The]aussy1995
    Ill bring the weed.

We might of been doing that if they didn't knock down our towers.
    not a weed smoker but bring some cope for me and u can smoke. can't by my own dip yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Typical thought, everyone should have the way of life we have cause we are so much better than them. They have survived all along without democracy, sure it might of been hard times for them, but they didn't fail did they? Is it right for everyone to be just like us, when we ourselves are one of the youngest nations? Dude, you need to get your head out of your ass, not everything is about you and your ways.
    Newest Piece

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast