Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Anything organized is corruptible. This is why it's important to have elections/some type of civilian control over the government. If someone does a bad job, they get the boot.
    So does the central government, you can say that the USSR is an evil place back in the days. However, it was a Republic (yes a Republic), it gets elected officials from provinces to control. Course, you had to keep you mouth shut about Communism, but still, you can be elected by the people.

I think a stronger central government is the key, the Democrats and Republicans been at each others throats and not sititng down and working to help the American people. The same logical view of yours saying that people can boot them.. but shouldn't they been doing their jobs in the first place?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/117-united...-everyone.html

Like empire said, haters gona hate.
    I think it was UncleSamPatriot who said it

Thanks
    America is fucking amazing. Fuck Canada, it's a piece of shit eh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Stop spamming these America threads. Frigin stupid sense of nationalism that doesn't really exist. Lots of you probably won't vote, more of you will prolly detest the idea of jury duty, and you won't work actively to fix our country. Seriously idiots spamming "I love my country because I live in it" is old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    Stop spamming these America threads. Frigin stupid sense of nationalism that doesn't really exist. Lots of you probably won't vote, more of you will prolly detest the idea of jury duty, and you won't work actively to fix our country. Seriously idiots spamming "I love my country because I live in it" is old.
    You obviously are not a patriot are you? I doubt anyone has said "I love my country because I live in it", but rather we love are country because of what it has done. Weather it be inventing electricity, making huge steps in medicine, or defending freedom around the world, American injunuity, passion, and dedication is defiantly something worth being proud of and that my good sir is why I love America.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    You dont have to click the shit and fuckin read it. GTFO

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You obviously are not a patriot are you? I doubt anyone has said "I love my country because I live in it", but rather we love are country because of what it has done. Weather it be inventing electricity, making huge steps in medicine, or defending freedom around the world, American injunuity, passion, and dedication is defiantly something worth being proud of and that my good sir is why I love America.
    If you lived in a country you wouldn't feel the same. You love it because you live in it nuff said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

If you lived in a country you wouldn't feel the same. You love it because you live in it nuff said
    You didn't make sense there... If I lived in another country I would feel different yes, but would I love that country? Depends on the country, if for example if I lived in north Korea I would fucking hate it, if in a European country I would like it sure but not love it, iv already said why I loved The U.S. The only country's I would love to live in is The U.S, Canada, UK, and Australia but that's just me. So yeah in short your wrong, there's a difference between just living in a country and loving it.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You didn't make sense there... If I lived in another country I would feel different yes, but would I love that country? Depends on the country, if for example if I lived in north Korea I would fucking hate it, if in a European country I would like it sure but not love it, iv already said why I loved The U.S. The only country's I would love to live in is The U.S, Canada, UK, and Australia but that's just me. So yeah in short your wrong, there's a difference between just living in a country and loving it.
    I'm right about what counts tho. You love America cuz you where raised here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Someone here is a winner... No sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

" Born and raised in the country " and " What it has done for us ".
    Those are two valid points, tdct being the one with " Born and raised in the country " and nevs666 being " What it has done for us ".
    Valid points indeed.

But there is no point of fighting over, because both reasons are the reason you are in the country that you are in today.
    tdct:
    You might have been raised in a certain country, but what happens if nothing has been done in that country? Cruel government and all the negativity as the eyes can see.

revs666:
    Let's say you were born in another country, like Norway. Now you live in America. Your proud to be an American because of what it has done for you and the many people living in America today. From the proud soldiers fighting for us, to the many people saving lives everyday, we are all proud and united as one.
    That's a good thing.
    But you weren't born and brought up there.
    Where ever your born, I can say that your soul and heart rests within that country, you have to like it obviously. It's where you were born.

So simple enough to say all this, being brought up and having pride and being proud of that country is all that counts. If you were born and brought up in America, your positive feelings rest within it. If you feel proud, then it rests within it, as well.

__
    saying you love your country because you live in it is imo a valid reason. why? your living in that country for god knows how long, and you've gotten used to everything. we've adapted so well that we can't let go of it. and as we adapt to it we feel right about where we live and what country we live in.
    Last edited by WFgvctQj; 08-15-2011 at 12:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/ You can ask the immigrants if they like America compared to the country they moved from.

If someone loves where they live, that isn't a bad thing.

You've been pointing out the obvious and acting like its an argument
    That doesn't work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    . wrong on every level.
    1. joining the united states military NG for 21B
    2. Going into law enforcment
    3. I love my country beecause it gave me the freedom to do both those jobs with out being forced to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post

. wrong on every level.
    1. joining the united states military NG for 21B
    2. Going into law enforcment
    3. I love my country beecause it gave me the freedom to do both those jobs with out being forced to.
    You just wants silly hats and to have a gun next to you at all times.

Admit it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

tdct (08-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You can do that as a civilian.

2nd Amendment

END THE FED

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast