Thread: AMERICA.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    If by #1 you mean the #1 in terms of obesity ... yeah, I'd agree.
    #1 in every term that someone would use to measure the success of a nation. We've done A LOT of good in the world. A lot more good then any other nation that has or will exist. Who's better then us? No one...






    The American people are the best too. Simply because they where born on the right soil. Are you mad because you don't live in America? Well it's a good thing we've got so much fucking food and land that we can take on all other nations beatin' and starved people. Not only that, grant them access to a world where they're an equal.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-06-2011 at 03:56 PM.

    END THE FED

  2. #17
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Mental Instability
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    #1 in every term that someone would use to measure the success of a nation. We've done A LOT of good in the world. A lot more good then any other nation that has or will exist. Who's better then us? No one...






    The American people are the best too. Simply because they where born on the right soil. Are you mad because you don't live in America? Well it's a good thing we've got so much fucking food and land that we can take on all other nations beatin' and starved people. Not only that, grant them access to a world where they're an equal.
    Your a fucking racist bastard. I'm american so i'm automatically better than everyone. How about you pull your head out of your ass? You can't know that no nation in the future will be better than us so you're already wrong. I wasn't going to post anything on this thread but seriously, fuck you man. I'm american, do i believe i'm better than every other person because I was "born on the right soil" fuck no. I can guarantee there are people better than me out there, at anything. You're a fucking dick that doesn't deserve to live with thinking like that. Seriously, Americans aren't always better, in fact almost any other ethnic group is more pure than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  3. #18
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Your a fucking racist bastard. I'm american so i'm automatically better than everyone. How about you pull your head out of your ass? You can't know that no nation in the future will be better than us so you're already wrong. I wasn't going to post anything on this thread but seriously, fuck you man. I'm american, do i believe i'm better than every other person because I was "born on the right soil" fuck no. I can guarantee there are people better than me out there, at anything. You're a fucking dick that doesn't deserve to live with thinking like that. Seriously, Americans aren't always better, in fact almost any other ethnic group is more pure than us.
    i have to admit, just because I'm American doesn't make me some new Jesus. That's not how it works.


  4. #19
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Your a fucking racist bastard.

    I'm american, do i believe i'm better than every other person because I was "born on the right soil" fuck no. I can guarantee there are people better than me out there, at anything.



    It's called satire. And it wouldn't be racism, it's bigotry. Big difference. Americans are yellow black white caramel and any other skin color under the sun.


    Better then YOU maybe, but not better then US... We as a collective form the U.S.A. We are in control of this nation. Our nation is the best, therefor WE are the best.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-06-2011 at 04:18 PM.

    END THE FED

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

    WOLFPACK X69X (08-06-2011)

  6. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Your a fucking racist bastard. I'm american so i'm automatically better than everyone. How about you pull your head out of your ass? You can't know that no nation in the future will be better than us so you're already wrong. I wasn't going to post anything on this thread but seriously, fuck you man. I'm american, do i believe i'm better than every other person because I was "born on the right soil" fuck no. I can guarantee there are people better than me out there, at anything. You're a fucking dick that doesn't deserve to live with thinking like that. Seriously, Americans aren't always better, in fact almost any other ethnic group is more pure than us.
    America isn't a race.......................

    "any other ethnic group is more pure than us" Thats racism.


  7. #21
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    #1 in every term that someone would use to measure the success of a nation. We've done A LOT of good in the world. A lot more good then any other nation that has or will exist. Who's better then us? No one...
    See, the problem is that you don't beat everyone else in every term that measures success.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    The American people are the best too. Simply because they where born on the right soil. Are you mad because you don't live in America? Well it's a good thing we've got so much fucking food and land that we can take on all other nations beatin' and starved people. Not only that, grant them access to a world where they're an equal.
    Sounds about right, #13 on the Wikipedia article about "quality-of-life index".

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Better then YOU maybe, but not better then US... We as a collective form the U.S.A. We are in control of this nation. Our nation is the best, therefor WE are the best.
    I cbf to even argue with such, dunno how to call it - possibly childish, retarded, useless?, reasoning?

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    America entertainment> rest of the world.
    America military > rest of the world.
    American freedom > rest of the world.


    Standards of living for higher population will always be less than a country with 1% of the population, military, and economy.


    But hey, its fine if you bitch about america, because come wwIII you'll be crying for our help.


  9. #23
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Registration there isn't very many, "raised to hate," nationalities in america. The closest thing is raised to hate illegal aliens imo. I mean there are issues we are very divided on, but we actually love Russian accents (or at least the people around me do) xD. I read your post in a Russian accent lolz. One of the things that is most unethical/horrible/if there is a hell I hope you go there, thing to imo is raise brainwash children to have convictions based on stereotypes which only flourish do the to the general stupidity of humanity as a whole. At least that's one thing you and I have in common. Have the consolation of knowing the people you're around are just as stupid as the people I'm around and obviously you shouldn't let them influence your judgment. .
    Last edited by tdct; 08-07-2011 at 03:56 AM.

  10. #24
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    America entertainment> rest of the world.
    America military > rest of the world.
    American freedom > rest of the world.


    Standards of living for higher population will always be less than a country with 1% of the population, military, and economy.


    But hey, its fine if you bitch about america, because come wwIII you'll be crying for our help.
    Define "entertainment" and do provide at least some links to back that up, I sincerely doubt that's true
    A simple alliance of three Asian superpowers > American military
    If by freedom you mean religion bashing everything about - sure. More often than not European countries end up being on top of indexes relating to freedom or overall wellbeing.

    And no, standards of living can be just as high in countries with larger populations provided that the country is able to support the larger population in the same manner as is the smaller one supported.

    And I'm not bitching about America, I'm more than happy to admit that it's most definitely one of the best countries to live in, most likely the most influential & powerful one in the "western world" and most certainly the one I would love to end up in. I just don't really like the clearly fucked up & trigger-happy yahoo view RJ was presenting.

  11. #25
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Mental Instability
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Alen, you are my new friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  12. #26
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    Even at school we were taught to hate the U.S. (as well as you were taught to hate us)
    The Soviet Union collapsed but the hatred remained
    Not unique to you
    We have been taught to hate the American way of life
    Now I hate
    1) The administration of U.S. President
    2) American Flag
    3) U.S. Army
    4) CIA
    5) $ U.S. (a few years ago gave up the personal use of the currency)
    6) People who eat excessively and weigh a lot like a tractor))
    7) Democracy
    8) McDonald's (several times trying different stuff and do not understand how you can have - it's not real food), fried paper aramatizatorami)))
    9) U.S. Foreign Policy
    10) I hate the idiots who write to me in response (Write correctly) I'm tired to repeat that I use Google =)

    But do not you get upset))))
    Personally, people (the people of America) I have to you do not have any hatred (because sometimes there a website ,,,,, bully for fun) =)
    Do you have a good thing)))
    1) American shoes (bought from us is very difficult - but very high quality shoes and comfortable - but terribly expensive)
    2) Music (I listen to songs with beautiful music) Good suzyki you do not have much - but it is
    3) Movies I love movies where )))))))))))))))))) U.S. president to save the planet and head to passers meteorites fall ,,,,, and an old movie (not threatened the southern center - Drinking Your Juice in their own quarter) )))))))))))) Just the sight of these two black guys laugh )))))))
    4) American cars 1980 production (like this technique)
    5) Friends on the Internet (especially on YouTube) It is often possible to meet outgoing Americans (the same age 25-35 years) with whom you can talk
    Why is this so? I hate the U.S., but I like you (the people with whom I communicate) =)


    Additional Details

    I also have friends in the network of Iran in Afghanistan Germany Brazil iPochti all countries of the former USSR))))




    Ace Rimmer Bad idea))) I'm afraid I can not find a job and you will be on a more gangster)))
    I am 33 I am an old =)



    Sons Of Plunder
    Parentheses separate proposals
    Without them, Google makes a lot of mistakes and the translation makes no sense =)
    Put the bracket - it's faster than a dot or a comma
    Difficult for us to switch (you forgot we have a keyboard with two languages ​​English
    Never through out my schooling have I ever been taught to hate another country or culture. I don't know what they teach in your schools, but if they are teaching children to hate America for no reason then your education system needs to be overhauled.

    Half the reasons you listed are complete bs. The "American flag"? "Democracy"? Are you serious?

    In short this thread is a fail.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  13. #27
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Alen, you are my new friend
    I can live with that

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Never through out my schooling have I ever been taught to hate another country or culture. I don't know what they teach in your schools, but if they are teaching children to hate America for no reason then your education system needs to be overhauled.

    Half the reasons you listed are complete bs. The "American flag"? "Democracy"? Are you serious?

    In short this thread is a fail.
    Welcome to the debate section on MPGH, it's plagued with such people.

  14. #28
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Your a fucking racist bastard. I'm american so i'm automatically better than everyone. How about you pull your head out of your ass? You can't know that no nation in the future will be better than us so you're already wrong. I wasn't going to post anything on this thread but seriously, fuck you man. I'm american, do i believe i'm better than every other person because I was "born on the right soil" fuck no. I can guarantee there are people better than me out there, at anything. You're a fucking dick that doesn't deserve to live with thinking like that. Seriously, Americans aren't always better, in fact almost any other ethnic group is more pure than us.
    Well first off Americans are not a race.

    "I'm American so I'm automatically better than everyone". Your words not his.

    Yes if you were born on American soil that can be classified as being "born on the right soil" because you as an American have a better chance of making something of yourself then anywhere else.

    "Racism-a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

    "in fact almost any other ethnic group is more pure than us."
    congrats on making yourself look stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Sounds about right, #13 on the Wikipedia article about "quality-of-life index".
    Way to try to discredit us when on the same source you provided your country ranks #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Define "entertainment" and do provide at least some links to back that up, I sincerely doubt that's true
    A simple alliance of three Asian superpowers > American military
    If by freedom you mean religion bashing everything about - sure. More often than not European countries end up being on top of indexes relating to freedom or overall wellbeing.

    And no, standards of living can be just as high in countries with larger populations provided that the country is able to support the larger population in the same manner as is the smaller one supported.

    And I'm not bitching about America, I'm more than happy to admit that it's most definitely one of the best countries to live in, most likely the most influential & powerful one in the "western world" and most certainly the one I would love to end up in. I just don't really like the clearly fucked up & trigger-happy yahoo view RJ was presenting.
    "Entertainment-The action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment."

    Goodfellas, The godfather, Forrest Gump. All great movies I don't know what more to say.

    Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking
    6 out of the top ten are pro-U.S, Who is this 3rd Asian superpower? If you say NK I will face palm.

    Most European country's were under a dictatorship at one point or another America has always been free.

    What do you mean "religious bashing" all the religious people in my town are friendly. We got a Christian church down the street from me. A few Muslims here. And hell we even got a Jew or two. We all live in peace.

    We can support a larger population BUT if they all rush in at the same time we can't keep up with housing and food. Look at the immigration wave in the 20's here in America. Too many immigrants came in a small amount of time and a lot were left homeless and starving because we simply couldn't produce enough food, and build enough houses.

    What you were saying certainly seemed like bitching to me.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  15. #29
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Way to try to discredit us when on the same source you provided your country ranks #27
    I don't quite recall ever mentioning Slovenia being the best or something nor did I ever even promote it as an exemplary country.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    "Entertainment-The action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment."

    Goodfellas, The godfather, Forrest Gump. All great movies I don't know what more to say.
    If movie production becomes the parameter for judging a country's entertainment, then I might as well give up.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking
    6 out of the top ten are pro-U.S, Who is this 3rd Asian superpower? If you say NK I will face palm.
    I never took alliances into account, I was just stating that the USA's military domination isn't as great as one might think. It's not what it was after WWII.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Most European country's were under a dictatorship at one point or another America has always been free.
    Granted, the US did practically start democracy. But if history is to become a way of judging countries, we might as well start hating on everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    What do you mean "religious bashing" all the religious people in my town are friendly. We got a Christian church down the street from me. A few Muslims here. And hell we even got a Jew or two. We all live in peace.
    Do you have any clue to what extent religion is incorporated in the USA's educational system, politics, etc.?

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    We can support a larger population BUT if they all rush in at the same time we can't keep up with housing and food. Look at the immigration wave in the 20's here in America. Too many immigrants came in a small amount of time and a lot were left homeless and starving because we simply couldn't produce enough food, and build enough houses.

    What you were saying certainly seemed like bitching to me.
    I might just as well leave the debate section until the summer's over or until people start realizing that providing contrasting arguments isn't bitching.

  16. #30
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Personally I like most of the Russians I've met, and you're government is now a Democracy, so +1 for freedom.

    We don't hate Russians... 9/11 got you off the hook as far as that's concerned. I kind of get what you're maybe trying to say, and what you're referring to is a homophily. It isn't anyone fault. It's human nature to band together with individuals you identify as being one of your own, and nothing bands people together like a common enemy.

    But, it's different for Americans. We're #1. Being such there's always going to be animosity toward us.
    Not really a democracy, just like U.S in no longer a Democracy
    More like a Polyarchy. I would say the majority of the worlds super powers are governed in this fashion.

    I'm sure a lot of people think my outlook is crazy talk..
    But maybe they can tell me who owns the Federal reserve.
    I'll give you a hint: Not any government we know of.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disucssion about "Death To America"
    By Dave84311 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 11:37 AM
  2. "Death To America"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 03:27 PM
  3. the internet for america is fucked.
    By OMGH4X in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 12:12 PM
  4. America Haters Look HERE FFS
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
  5. America's Army aimbot
    By garebear in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 05:52 PM