Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 119
  1. #31
    pieman345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    i think the best way for america to fix the economy is to pass out french toast to all the good little boys and girls on every halloween.

  2. #32
    smellyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    I LOVE AMERICA!!! STFU AMERICA IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
    I hate america cos of idiots like you thinking america is the best.

  3. #33
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by smellyjoe View Post
    I hate america cos of idiots like you thinking america is the best.
    Well we now arent we. Come attack us and youll see just how good we are.

  4. #34
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbanks View Post
    Again, I am going to respond to your points in the same order that I did before - in order.

    First Point: Report conducted by the UN concludes that the United States is the most productive country in the world.

    Counterargument:

    'Many ******s lie. I live in Australia and a ****** done last year said Australians were the most productive and hardest working people in the world. This came as a big surprise to most of us
    Downunda. Most who were aware of this result
    most definitely did not believe it. You’re right Matt,
    what about the Japanese, Koreans , Taiwanese ,
    Chinese and Singaporeans. I think they’re a bit more productive than Westerners, esp. the Chinese.' - Patrick Seery, comment on that article.

    I know that this may not necessarily be true, but it is the only evidence that I can think of as a counterargument. I can not exactly state any facts on this point, all of them are observations that I made in real life here and in other countries, but I am 100% sure that America is not the most productive.

    Argument 2: Infrastructure gives a productivity boost to the Services sector which helps the economy greatly.

    Counterargument:

    'Services may involve the transport, distribution and sale of goods from producer to a consumer.' This means that the Services sector takes goods that have already been made, and selling it, or distributing them for customers. The Services sector does not involve manufacturing the goods, which is one of the major influences on the economy. That's why lots of people wanted to bail out Detroit automakers because there were so many jobs involved in the big three and people were afraid what would happen if they went down. This sector also does not involve construction workers, farmers, Hollywood, Lawyers, Businesspeople, Factory workers and teachers. The services sector only includes pilots, drivers, merchants, and some business owners. While the Services sector does contribute greatly to the economy, it does not contribute as much as other sectors.

    Argument 3: After conception, the Embryo has DNA, which makes it alive.

    Counterargument: Everything that is alive had DNA! The Embryo had DNA when the mother comes out of the womb. It always had DNA.

    Argument 4: A Gitmo detaine said that if he was not captured, he would have destroyed the Pentagon, you would use torture if it meant better national security.

    Counterargument: Uh...state your source please so I can cross check it. Thanks. And most of the terrorists over in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan fought for the Taliban and AlQueda because they knew what torment their soldiers were going through over in Cuba. Some of the innocent detains have been released and fought for AlQueda because of the torture that they went through at the Gitmo facilities. If we shut down Gitmo altogether, there would be a downfall in terrorists. We should give them all military trials based on accurate evidence. If they were proven innocent, we let them go. If they were guilty, we put them into American prisons so they will be in the same environment as mass-murderers.

    I would also adopt Inhumane ideas, to prevent any person in the world, from being brutally murdered by some people and their Radical Ideology.

    We do not know if these people actually wanted to hurt us, for every one guilty person we tortured, we probably tortured three innocent people. Would you join the military if you knew that foreign countries were capturing some of our citizens, most innocent, and torturing them and holding them without trial? Do you think that they would just let it go? This is an unwinnable war. If we storm their country and kill tons of civilians chasing shadows, do you think that that country will be happy at us? No. There will always be people who want to harm other people. I wish it was not like that, it is just the human nature.
    37
    Argument 5: Economy sucked during Regan because we loaned money out to destroyed countries after WWII, so there was no money left. Was that your point?

    Counterargument: Regan took office 37 years after WWII, so it has nothing to do with that. Regan diverted all of the government money to military stuff, which made our economy suck, and what did he do to try to fix it? The failed policy of trickle-down-economics! TRICKE-DOWN-ECENOMICS HAS NEVER WORKED AND IT WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS DAY IN AGE SO PEOPLE STOP TRYING IT BECAUSE IT JUST MAKES OUR ECONOMY SUCK MORE!!! And yes, I know that Clinton signed that thing that made it easier from subprime lenders to get loans, which the banks used to their advantage by jacking up their interest rates a couple years down the road which is causing all of the foreclosures now, so the banks have no more money, but look what Bush did to solve it. Tricke-down-ecenomics, and it didn't work...again! Why does anyone want to try this again? Someone please explain it to me.

    And FYI Bush had the worst environmental policies ever, he made mountaintop removal legal, gutted the Clean Water Act, and pretty much said fuck you to Mother Nature.

    P.S.: I was kind of grumpy last night, so I may have sounded like a bitch. Sorry about that. Hey join my group, intellectual politicians. We can chat some time.
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WANTED SOURCES?? I DONT WANT HERESAY GIVE ME ARTICLES TO READ SOMETHING PROFFESIONAL.

  5. #35
    jamesbanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Your posts are all opinionated how do you not see it. Show me facts i dont want opinions. I dont have time or feel like explaining in detail how your wrong so maybe ill pm u later when i feel like typing a page.
    No, I did not know that you wanted sources because I can not read minds. Im gona stop wasting my time puting facts out there, typing up page after page just so you can come up with some rediculous argument and deny everything that I say. You are the typical stuck-up, stuborn american that knows nothing about politics.

  6. #36
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    *cough* DP *Cough*

  7. #37
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    1. Yes, like you, I think that the Asians, are the most productive citizens in the world, as if you can see the work hours, they work/produce MUCH MUCH more than us. Or the basic westerners, either Europe or America. The Actual MOST productive country in the world, is essentially China, followed by the United States. While the Chinese make a lot of what we use, they are essentially... Cheap goods, AKA Low-Quality objects.

    2. When I meant the services sector, I meant Construction, Health, Engineering, Market and Advertising and Retail. Most of those are ESSENTIAL to our economy. Hence, "Services".

    3. Like you said before, when the Child is aborted it feels no Pain, but still you are destroying a future life, a basic child. We cannot allow this, EVEN if the mother would not love its child, she can still give it up for adoption. Or give it to social services, which ever is better.

    4. I can give the source in a week or two, I can't find it, but I CAN TELL you THAT it does exist... You said, that both Al-Qaeda and the Taliban fight the UN, USA And UK, because of GITMO?, No, they fight because of an error that we did 20 Years ago, and that was Aid Kuwait. Osama Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda's Mastermind and supplier, did not like the idea of Western "Heathens" in the holy cities both Mecca and Medina. Also, Al-Qaeda was outraged when Kuwait refused their help towards the repel the invasion of Iraq in the 1st Gulf War.

    5. Yes, like I stated, over 700 M citizens in the WORLD depended on us... So we took money from the budget, Industry and many more sectors, to provide them with food, roofs and water... We gaved BILLIONS in the WWII Era... If you do know, a Total estimate of a Billion in those years, were something about 1T in our current times. Like you, I do blame's Reagen massive Eco plunge into Military effort. The Banks aren't to blame... Clinton's bill, was a mandate to Banks TO GIVE low-income Loans, when their was a recession, the Low-Income people, did not pay loans, so banks stopped lending, but it was their mandate to lend, so other sectors SUED the banks to actually pay em. Hence the bankrupcy. If you wanna know the mandate bill that ordered, PM me, so I can give the address.

    Also, Obama's massive spending plan is NOT gonna work, but it will give our Grandchildren a very hefty MASSIVE debt. He's treating EVERYTHING, but not the problem, which is the Foreclusure market.
    Last edited by Zeinland; 02-16-2009 at 09:31 AM.

  8. #38
    varok678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    You guys are getting it totally wrong, the world hates Germany

  9. #39
    Who's Awesome. Your Awesome!
    Sharpryno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ψυχολογία?
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Because most of them are fat and take up too much of the world.
    Jks.
    I have nothing against the USA.

  10. #40
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    America has $13t of external public debt. They fail.
    Not true. I was watching the military network awhile ago. America is somewhere around 345 t$ IN debt
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  11. #41
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    What the fuck... There isn't a possibility, actually its impossible, the debt CANNOT pass the GDP, or instant Economic Failure for the country. So... Yea...

  12. #42
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dont so yeah me. America doesnt even own itself. Fuck, the arabs own the empire state building. America is fucked. And guess what , their not pulling Canada under with them. Canada's banks makes sure you dont loose you money. While americas banks are loosing their clients moneys to debts. Thats why theres a depressionn.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  13. #43
    Blood_Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    dont we live in usa?
    Fu3King SL0bS

  14. #44
    feesww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

  15. #45
    varok678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    I think the "Bush-Period" had a huge influence on Americas Image, but I don´t hate America because of Bushs mistakes...
    I mean I´m not racist or some shit like that cause I have a lot of american friends who are living in Germany, going to an international school.
    So I think it´s the goverment not the people

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does Combat Arms keep losing connection to the server?!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  2. i hate the world
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. MPGH pub...- Why does it allwaysgo to this website right when i open the the hack
    By lethalhuman8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
  4. The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Where in the world are you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:05 AM

Tags for this Thread