Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 461
  1. #346
    xb0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Despite Russia doesn't have really powerful army now, in case of WW3 it will be ready to counter USA imo

  2. #347
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xb0x View Post
    Despite Russia doesn't have really powerful army now, in case of WW3 it will be ready to counter USA imo
    WW3 will be another vietnam most likely, and their navy is rotting, and their air force is outgunned.
    The US knows better than to go to war with a country with nukes.





  3. #348
    xb0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    WW3 will be another vietnam most likely, and their navy is rotting, and their air force is outgunned.
    The US knows better than to go to war with a country with nuke
    It all depends on what really is, and what is said about that in the news and other sources. If they have such a bad army, why did countries like China or USA haven't invaded it yet? Russia got plenty of recources, that many countries want to own.

  4. #349
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xb0x View Post
    It all depends on what really is, and what is said about that in the news and other sources. If they have such a bad army, why did countries like China or USA haven't invaded it yet? Russia got plenty of recources, that many countries want to own.
    Their Army is what's keeping them alive.
    Their navy is rotting and their air force are out gunned.
    I DO believe there is a future for Russia.

    China has a terrible navy and air force.
    Their Navy is full of Russian cold-war era tech and their airforce are copies of planes from different countries.
    They are backed by nuclear weapons and a massive army.

    USA won't invade Russia, before the cold war, they were allies and it would be a dumb move.
    Super powers of the world (UK, US, China, Russia, India, etc) do not fight each other for no reason.
    3rd World Countries such as Ethiopia and Eritrea are constantly fighting.





  5. #350
    xb0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    USA won't invade Russia, before the cold war, they were allies and it would be a dumb move.
    Well yes, but why USA then support every country, which hate Russia or which have anti-russian beliefes? Or why through the NATO USA are creating military bases around borders of Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    China has a terrible navy and air force.
    They still have enormous human resources, and even witch such a navy and air force they have a chance.

  6. #351
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xb0x View Post
    Well yes, but why USA then support every country, which hate Russia or which have anti-russian beliefes? Or why through the NATO USA are creating military bases around borders of Russia?


    They still have enormous human resources, and even witch such a navy and air force they have a chance.
    Did you not read my post lol?
    USA and Russia still have sparks of cold war aggression, and since both countries have countless nuclear weapons, enough to destroy to whole world many times, I don't think they'll go to war.
    China has a TERRIBLE NAVY and AIR FORCE. They are buying old Soviet ships and copying other nations planes such as Russia's T-50 and the US's F-22 and putting it into their own fighter the J-20. The only thing backing them is 2 million soldiers, which I'd imagine being a hell of a lot harder to mobilize than kill.





  7. #352
    Lordbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hm, I do love me some Pie.

    But yeah, I doubt that U.S and Russia would go to war. It'd probably end in the entire world crumbling.

  8. #353
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    no Russia beat the Nazis without nuclear weapons we saved the world from Hither the Americans killed millions of people with the nuclear weapons and set of a second 1 on them innocent people so u people really need to ask yourself will u really kill women and children
    Russia+china vs USA= RUSSIA and CHINA cont worry USA Ur time is coming soon
    [Semi-Off Topic But Related To Nukes and WWII]If we defeated Japan the old fashioned way without nukes, more innocent people would have been killed, nukes ended the war faster, and saved many more lives than defeating Japan in WWII the old fashioned way, Japan would have never forgiven United States if we did it the old fashioned way. Japan was warned and given 2 days to surrender. And, if the United States was forced into war when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, and because Japan was allies with the Axis, we have to go to war with the Axis Powers. During WWII U.S.A. was better than any other country on the Earth at that time. Without USA's help on defeating Nazi Germany, Russia could have lost. The United States was fighting TWO wars at the same time, Russia wasn't. If USA didn't help GB and the Allies, Nazi Germany wouldn't have to worry about USA coming back and fighting them, they'd only have to fight Russia and other remaining Countries. When Canada, United States, United Kingdom, and other countries came on the West side to take back land and restore everything back to its original state, Hitler was overwhelmed when his troops were starting to be defeated on the east side, and had to increase defense on the West side. Without the USA, Russia might have lost, with Hitler only needing to take over a few more countries.
    [Adding another thing here about WWII] Another thing, the way Japan fought against U.S.A. was amazing, Japanese soldiers rather die than surrender. They would suicide bomb American Navy Ships, and U.S.A. was fighting two wars against Japan, and Nazi Germany.

    ---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordbutt View Post
    Hm, I do love me some Pie.

    But yeah, I doubt that U.S and Russia would go to war. It'd probably end in the entire world crumbling.
    True. Would be horrible. I love the U.S.A. but there are some serious flaws with it. Which is one of the reasons why I'm moving to Great Britain soon.
    Last edited by Arctikranqe51; 06-29-2012 at 04:55 AM.

  9. #354
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    671
    My Mood
    Dead
    10 years old talking about WW3, bullshit.

  10. #355
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
    [Semi-Off Topic But Related To Nukes and WWII]If we defeated Japan the old fashioned way without nukes, more innocent people would have been killed, nukes ended the war faster, and saved many more lives than defeating Japan in WWII the old fashioned way, Japan would have never forgiven United States if we did it the old fashioned way. Japan was warned and given 2 days to surrender. And, if the United States was forced into war when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, and because Japan was allies with the Axis, we have to go to war with the Axis Powers. During WWII U.S.A. was better than any other country on the Earth at that time. Without USA's help on defeating Nazi Germany, Russia could have lost. The United States was fighting TWO wars at the same time, Russia wasn't. If USA didn't help GB and the Allies, Nazi Germany wouldn't have to worry about USA coming back and fighting them, they'd only have to fight Russia and other remaining Countries. When Canada, United States, United Kingdom, and other countries came on the West side to take back land and restore everything back to its original state, Hitler was overwhelmed when his troops were starting to be defeated on the east side, and had to increase defense on the West side. Without the USA, Russia might have lost, with Hitler only needing to take over a few more countries.
    [Adding another thing here about WWII] Another thing, the way Japan fought against U.S.A. was amazing, Japanese soldiers rather die than surrender. They would suicide bomb American Navy Ships, and U.S.A. was fighting two wars against Japan, and Nazi Germany.

    ---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------



    True. Would be horrible. I love the U.S.A. but there are some serious flaws with it. Which is one of the reasons why I'm moving to Great Britain soon.
    We knew about Pearl Harbor before hand, we just didn't do shit and acted dumb so we could go to war, cut off our imports, and boost our economy right out of the depression. It's all politics.

    Since Obama is fucking nigger if we go to war with Russia now we're getting our asses nuked beyond belief.

  11. #356
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    We knew about Pearl Harbor before hand, we just didn't do shit and acted dumb so we could go to war, cut off our imports, and boost our economy right out of the depression. It's all politics.

    Since Obama is fucking nigger if we go to war with Russia now we're getting our asses nuked beyond belief.
    Yes, lol because niggers get asses fucked beyond belief.





  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AWildPatriot For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (06-30-2012)

  13. #357
    EGYPT_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo,Egypt
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey Hey all , Calm down , Not all American is Bosh , Russia .
    this is just called Stupid .

  14. #358
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    I LIEK PIE

  15. #359
    DinoKyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    no Russia beat the Nazis without nuclear weapons we saved the world from Hither the Americans killed millions of people with the nuclear weapons and set of a second 1 on them innocent people so u people really need to ask yourself will u really kill women and children
    Russia+china vs USA= RUSSIA and CHINA cont worry USA Ur time is coming soon
    America was testing the nuke we are fucking geniuses who created the fucking thing then every copied us.

  16. #360
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    TEAM RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Russia declares WAR on Georgia
    By CyberStriker in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM
  2. USA VS UK
    By GG2GG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. 10 Habbo Club Sofas USA FREE with joke!
    By LlamaFace in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:30 AM
  4. USA Doller
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:31 AM
  5. differen between Europe and USA
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:59 AM

Tags for this Thread