Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 461
  1. #1
    lipon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    RUSSIA vs USA

    RUSSIA AND USA would this be a great war i am a communist russia vs usa more Nukes equall win that means russia for all of u who dont like this go suck
    George W. Bush co ck

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lipon For This Useful Post:

    TehLaw (10-10-2009)

  3. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    RUSSIA AND USA would this be a great war i am a communist russia vs usa more Nukes equall win that means russia for all of u who dont like this go suck
    George W. Bush co ck
    english plz you make no sense. And it wouldnt matter if we used nuqs anyway. The USA has more nuqs than all the countries combines.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    ebiboy0 (06-09-2012)

  5. #3
    lipon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    it does not Russia does so if USA cant prove they got the most nukes then fuck them USA gets in every war always helping the enemy Russia rules



  6. #4
    lipon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    english plz you make no sense. And it wouldnt matter if we used nuqs anyway. The USA has more nuqs than all the countries combines.
    u cant even spell nukes right Russia , u time is coming America soon

  7. #5
    lipon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    fuck America Russian power the soviet union will return

  8. #6
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dont forget the fags you call USA helped your ass in WW2 and u turned on us later. And we count are nuqs look it up.

  9. #7
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    russia is communist?
    i thought it was only korea cuba and some other unknown country.
    fuck man, russian girls give good sex!
    =/
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  10. #8
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    russia is communist?
    i thought it was only korea cuba and some other unknown country.
    fuck man, russian girls give good sex!
    =/
    On the porn you watch.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (02-11-2012)

  12. #9
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    actually, no, i met some russian bitch here, and i cacked her.
    she tried calling me but no sir. i heard russian men are fucking
    crazy, i dont want to face her dad.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  13. #10
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Lol @ the vids, almost every single fact on there is a lie xD

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

    cobi45 (01-06-2013)

  15. #11
    lipon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    no Russia beat the Nazis without nuclear weapons we saved the world from Hither the Americans killed millions of people with the nuclear weapons and set of a second 1 on them innocent people so u people really need to ask yourself will u really kill women and children
    Russia+china vs USA= RUSSIA and CHINA cont worry USA Ur time is coming soon

  16. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    no Russia beat the Nazis without nuclear weapons we saved the world from Hither the Americans killed millions of people with the nuclear weapons and set of a second 1 on them innocent people so u people really need to ask yourself will u really kill women and children
    Russia+china vs USA= RUSSIA and CHINA cont worry USA Ur time is coming soon
    And your telling us this through a hacking site cool. This is just an example of bad teaching and grammar. Lme guess your one of the dumb asses that thinks the holocaust never happened right?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    reversflux (06-29-2009)

  18. #13
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    fuck you all.
    mexico will own your tits.
    nuff said
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  19. #14
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    USSR FTW....new russias a pansy now

    spetsnaz breed and trained bitches

  20. #15
    feesww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    it does not Russia does so if USA cant prove they got the most nukes then fuck them USA gets in every war always helping the enemy Russia rules
    YouTube - Reminder from Russia to America
    YouTube - Russian Army-The Bear Awaken
    YouTube - We are Ready for WW3
    ALL of these vids are misleading.For the REAL reason Napoleon was defeated in Russia 200 yrs ago visit Vatican Assassins - jesuits,kennedy assassination, nights of malta,cia,kgb,fbi,secret service,black pope,free masonry

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Russia declares WAR on Georgia
    By CyberStriker in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM
  2. USA VS UK
    By GG2GG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. 10 Habbo Club Sofas USA FREE with joke!
    By LlamaFace in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:30 AM
  4. USA Doller
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:31 AM
  5. differen between Europe and USA
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:59 AM

Tags for this Thread