Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Blame the glorious laws your nice, awesome, government has in place. It's mainly legal reasons that gay people want to get married.
    I really don't understand why you have this false sense of belief that I like the government. I have said on more then one occasion that I don't, however I don't blindly blame them for everything. So keep living in your fantasy land that everyone that doesn't agree with you is a brainwashed government supporter.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Blame the glorious laws your nice, awesome, government has in place. It's mainly legal reasons that gay people want to get married.
    I don't believe anyone here likes the government.


  3. #48
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I really don't understand why you have this false sense of belief that I like the government. I have said on more then one occasion that I don't, however I don't blindly blame them for everything. So keep living in your fantasy land that everyone that doesn't agree with you is a brainwashed government supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I don't believe anyone here likes the government.
    You guys all say that, but then it appears that you love them based on the way you defend them.

    Either way, that comment aside, it is mainly legal reason. I know we discussed this in an earlier post, but that is the reason why.








     





















  4. #49
    dizzyeasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Delko DJ's Mother .
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    -106
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i think Yes...

  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You guys all say that, but then it appears that you love them based on the way you defend them.

    Either way, that comment aside, it is mainly legal reason. I know we discussed this in an earlier post, but that is the reason why.


    Ok let me explain why you need to stop saying people defend the government.

    this is what nevs666 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    All I was trying to do was understand what your stance was on this, you said two people that wanted to be together. All I did was bring up a valid point. I have already made it clear that I don't really care if two gay people get married. However, I can't help but notice that a few people who are defending the idea are doing it with such mal content and outright hate towards anyone else with a different opinion. Calling them homophobes and homosexual in the same statement is just stupid. I don't even understand why a gay couple would WANT to get "married", seeing as marriage is a religious ceremony, and most religions I know of say that gays flat out deserve to die. Why don't they invent a whole new ceremony for themselves? Only gay couples could be allowed. This way the religious folk are happy because it's not "marriage". The gay folk are happy because they got "married", and now everyone is happy. I'm sure there would be complications with this along the way, but hey a man can dream.
    -Not even mentioning the government or law.

    This is what you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Blame the glorious laws your nice, awesome, government has in place. It's mainly legal reasons that gay people want to get married.
    Then you claim we defend the government.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This seems to be your reflex post, and it needs to stop.


    Every time someone disagrees with you, or say just maybe you are overreacting you suggest they are "defending the government." Which is utter bullshit because no one here likes the government.

    Its just getting ridiculous that you keep mentioning that we "defend the governement" at all really. Yeah, some lone poster on a HACKER forum is totally defending the government by posting something that doesn't agree with you.



    It seems to me you just make this up every thread to justify some pathetic hate on another poster. Which is pretty pathetic considering he's right. You label anyone who is against homosexual marriage as a homophobe.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-17-2012 at 03:44 AM.


  6. #51
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I never said he was a homophobe...what?

    You are just trying way too hard right now and are really butthurt, what I said is true and is a valid response. The reason they can't just make a second ceremony for only gay people is because of legal reasons, like if a spouse gets injured and you need to make an important medical call, this is a legal thing and is one of the biggest reasons that gay couples want to have the right to get married. I don't see how that's a "reflex" post when that's all actually true, gay people are already together in relationships and are already having sex and etc, marriage won't change that and doesn't really matter to most of them. It's mainly legal reasons that a lot of gay people want to get married.

    I never said you're defending the government because you disagree with me, I say that because, well, you're fucking defending them. There's no other way to put it. Also, I don't HATE anybody on here, don't flatter yourself, you don't evoke that much emotion from me. I may find someone stupid or dis-like them, but I don't HATE anybody.








     





















  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

    I never said you're defending the government because you disagree with me, I say that because, well, you're fucking defending them.
    Really? Please feel free to post quotes of people "defending the government."
    -Because i haven't seen one yet.

    Because you seem to just rant on about everything and all of the sudden a wild person who doesn't share your views comes along. Then you label him as "defending the government."
    -Of course you do. I mean how many times is this that you've claimed a person has defended the government?

    :/ Stop posting this bullshit ok? Thanks.


  8. #53
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    >Takes one part of what I said
    >Responds to only that (and doesn't even provide a valid response) while ignoring the rest.










     





















  9. #54
    Chzelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Sure, why not? There are already so many homosexual couples that have better relationships than heterosexual relationships.

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    >Takes one part of what I said
    >Responds to only that (and doesn't even provide a valid response) while ignoring the rest.


    So you don't have any proof that anyone is defending the government? Good. Shut the fuck up already.


  11. #56
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FŁhrerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
    Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
    Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
    Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasnít changed at all; women are still property, blacks still canít marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
    Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spearsí 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
    Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldnít be allowed to marry because our orphanages arenít full yet, and the world needs more children.
    Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
    Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. Thatís why we have only one religion in America.
    Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. Thatís why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
    Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we havenít adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

  12. #57
    Offspring316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Just groovin
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I could care less whether two homos get married. It's nothing of relevance to me. Now, I'm not saying everything of irrelevance to me, specifically, doesn't matter to me, but that's so far away in my priorities of what matters to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Should mpgh use the same skin as Steam?
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 03:06 PM
  2. Should i release my rank hack for the public?
    By ShadowWrath in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:54 PM
  3. Should Power leveling Threads Be allowed.
    By ShadowWrath in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:35 PM
  4. [Poll]Should guest`s be able to view the site
    By s911turbo in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 06:42 AM
  5. should we REMOVE THE EDIT BUTTON?
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM