Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 341
  1. #16
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    What the fuck? When did I claim America invented English? All I did was point out the irony that he being native from The Netherlands is speaking in English about how bad America is. Do I need to explain what irony is, or can your brain process that? Yeah I know other country's speak English, but I don't believe that Netherlands has it as a main language. So you can see why I would find it ironic that he is talking shit on America in English.

    How else would you talk to an American, he has to speak in English to talk to the majority of Americans.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-20-2012)

  3. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    So your saying that we cant criticize the U.S because the internet is from the United States?
    I didn't say the internet, i said entertainment.


    Which i just find funny that people complain about the US then use their products.


    Its like me complaining about child labor in china, and then going to buy some shoes made by children in china.
    --------------------------------------------

    Sorry the US isn't perfect, but that's life. Nothing is and bitching about a whole country on a hacking forum isn't going to do anything. Take it to the FR section, because this isn't a debate as is.


  4. #18
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Ahh. No matter what you say, I will still believe we're the greatest country in the world.
    Same as a Polish boy growing up in Poland might believe the same about his country, even though it is not in terms of statistics.





  5. #19
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If America is not the greatest country, what do you think is? herder, there is none. There will never be a perfect country and there will never be a "best country". Never in history and never in the future.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  6. #20
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    One thing you need to reflect on is what do you consider "best?"


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  7. #21
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    How else would you talk to an American, he has to speak in English to talk to the majority of Americans.
    I KNOW that, but jugging by his post he seems to not like Americans so why would he go out of his way to learn our language to just talk shit to us in the end?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  8. #22
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I KNOW that, but jugging by his post he seems to not like Americans so why would he go out of his way to learn our language to just talk shit to us in the end?
    Because it is probably required that he learns English in his school.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  9. #23
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Because it is probably required that he learns English in his school.
    Fluent English in regular school? Doubtful, shit in my school you have to take 2 years of a foreign language to pass and I can still only speak a miniscule amount of German.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #24
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Fluent English in regular school? Doubtful, shit in my school you have to take 2 years of a foreign language to pass and I can still only speak a miniscule amount of German.
    That's because you only took it for two years, kids in Europe will begin taking English at a much younger age starting when they are probably 8.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  11. #25
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    What the fuck? When did I claim America invented English? All I did was point out the irony that he being native from The Netherlands is speaking in English about how bad America is. Do I need to explain what irony is, or can your brain process that? Yeah I know other country's speak English, but I don't believe that Netherlands has it as a main language. So you can see why I would find it ironic that he is talking shit on America in English.

    As for your "America didn't invent the computer", I don't really know what to say besides your retarded.
    So, because he's from a country that doesn't have English as it's main language he can't point out the countless flaws in your terrible country? (I'm an American citizen and I still say "your" because I'm ashamed of it.)

    As for the computer thing, America did not invent it. They invented computer's with GUI that are meant to run programs and etc, but not the computers. Plus, most of the parts used in these computers are made in Asia, so....

    Oh, and even if he is on an "American Creation", that for some reason means he can't say anything bad about the country? Why? For what reason? Please, start making a little bit of sense before you post. Sure, no country is perfect but America is one of the farthest countries from.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-20-2012 at 03:36 PM.








     





















  12. #26
    EpicCockMuncherNo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alone in the Dark
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    21,216
    America stinks all about money , whores, crack & gangs

    The only Good they have is LIZ

  13. #27
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    So, because he's from a country that doesn't have English as it's main language he can't point out the countless flaws in your terrible country? (I'm an American citizen and I still say "your" because I'm ashamed of it.)

    As for the computer thing, America did not invent it. They invented computer's with GUI that are meant to run programs and etc, but not the computers. Plus, most of the parts used in these computers are made in Asia, so....

    Oh, and even if he is on an "American Creation", that for some reason means he can't say anything bad about the country? Why? For what reason? Please, start making a little bit of sense before you post. Sure, no country is perfect but America is one of the farthest countries from.
    Jesus fucking Christ you really are dumb aren't you? When the flying fuck did I say he couldn't point out flaws in my country (I am saying "my" because your retarded fuck that gives in to anti-American propaganda on the internet, I find it shameful to call you a fellow countrymen)? For like the 3rd time, what I am doing is pointing out the irony in him writing in English talking bad about America, seeing as his country doesn't have English as a main language he had to learn it to talk shit. Understand?

    The computer, much like the automobile, wasn't "invented" by America, but just like the automobile it was perfected by us. It's more then likely your using an American designed computer right now. Shit while were on the subject of America making badass things, what do you think is powering your computer right now? Not to mention all the lights in your house, yeah your welcome.

    Oh, and I need to start making sense? You completely derailed my entire discussion by saying I claimed things that I blatantly didn't. You need to learn how to fucking read.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #28
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I live in Jersey, never seen any sign not written in English. Besides even if they weren't written in English that's only two small portions of the us.
    Do you live in central Jersey? Shit near the city is all Spanish.

  15. #29
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Do you live in central Jersey? Shit near the city is all Spanish.
    Nah I live in south Jersey, witch city?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  16. #30
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Nah I live in south Jersey, witch city?
    Outskirts of New Brunswick, and a few districts through Newark And there was another city I forget where it was but the ENTIRE CITY was filled with Mexicans, I wanted to shoot myself. I got lost on my bike and rode through it, felt like I was going to get shot.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM