Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 341
  1. #286
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Uh, best guess from Wiki is Staten Island?
    Leh Jersey Shore cast excluding like one person are all from SI

  2. #287
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    everything been againts us , but we still what we were , not like you dummies canadian.
    and french ppls just said that we are their 'brothers' so go qq , watch South park and see how canadian are loved
    Maybe when you start speaking coherent English, we can continue this little chat.

    As for your South Park point, it was actually defending Canadians against how they get bashed by by Americans for dumb stereotypes, but I wouldn't expect you to get any of that.








     





















  3. #288
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Leh Jersey Shore cast excluding like one person are all from SI
    Sandy hit good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #289
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Sandy hit good?
    She hit like a man this time And now we have another fucking nor'easter on its way

  5. #290
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Maybe when you start speaking coherent English, we can continue this little chat.

    As for your South Park point, it was actually defending Canadians against how they get bashed by by Americans for dumb stereotypes, but I wouldn't expect you to get any of that.
    your the retarded kid who quoted me...
    so stfu and go suicide , AND MAKE SENSE

    if you can understand what they meant they meant that nobody cares of canada , and i dont want to be a part either.
    Last edited by Glaceon; 11-05-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  6. #291
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    your the retarded kid who quoted me...
    so stfu and go suicide , AND MAKE SENSE

    if you can understand what they meant they meant that nobody cares of canada , and i dont want to be a part either.
    "Stfu and go suicide" huh? Seems legit. Y U mad though?
    ----------

    No, they were insulting the Americans who stereotype, but keep thinking what you want, you're a dumb fascist anyways.








     





















  7. #292
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    "Stfu and go suicide" huh? Seems legit. Y U mad though?
    ----------

    No, they were insulting the Americans who stereotype, but keep thinking what you want, you're a dumb fascist anyways.
    go get less rep somewhere else cocksucker

  8. #293
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    go get less rep somewhere else cocksucker
    Oh, what an amazing comeback, I'm so hurt...Did you stay up all night thinking of that one?

    Did I make the little separatist fascist mad? Awww!








     





















  9. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    Evanatorthefirst (11-07-2012)

  10. #294
    Evanatorthefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    everything been againts us , but we still what we were , not like you dummies canadian.
    and french ppls just said that we are their 'brothers' so go qq , watch South park and see how canadian are loved
    Ta gueule collis tu es un fils de pute.
















  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evanatorthefirst For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (11-07-2012)

  12. #295
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanatorthefirst View Post
    Ta gueule collis tu es un fils de pute.
    wow gg t francais pis ta 2 account ptit con va dont en ontario
    @scottbud123
    seems that i just hurt you really hard
    the only thing i feel right now , is happyness looser canadian wanna be american
    Last edited by Glaceon; 11-08-2012 at 12:15 AM.

  13. #296
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    go get less rep somewhere else cocksucker
    And you just proved to me you are not intelligent enough to come up with a decent comeback. Thanks.

  14. #297
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    And you just proved to me you are not intelligent enough to come up with a decent comeback. Thanks.
    i had to proove something?
    i dont have anything to proove , i dont want to be a canadian , got problem?

  15. #298
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "Those who sacrifice their liberty for security deserves neither." - Benjamin Franklin

    Too many idiots of the general population not giving a damn about politics/government
    Many of those that do fail to see the lies

    They don't deserve the right to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #299
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    i had to proove something?
    i dont have anything to proove , i dont want to be a canadian , got problem?
    Yes, my problem is that you're an egotistical fool.

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    "Those who sacrifice their liberty for security deserves neither." - Benjamin Franklin

    Too many idiots of the general population not giving a damn about politics/government
    Many of those that do fail to see the lies

    They don't deserve the right to vote.
    I choose not to vote. I refuse to be a part of a government I am against. People always mock me in RL for beig an anarchist, though they know less about the government than I do

  17. #300
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yes, my problem is that you're an egotistical fool.
    as i said idgaf of what you wanna be americans and americans think , im not canadian , im quebecois , fck harper and fck romney.

    No more reply to this dumb thread whit wanna be americans.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM