Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 341
  1. #316
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Are you retarded, illiterate, or both? You just confirmed what I said, I said we DON'T get weapons from China. Use basic logic? This coming from the daft cunt claiming that we are run by a secret society? Crimes I have been lied to about? Due to this liberal school system we have I can't not learn about the shit we did. What crimes? The Indians? The Philippines? The 8 nation alliance? Shermans march? I've leaned about them all, and frankly I don't care. I can't control what the ancestors of my country have done, all I can do is try and prevent things like that from happening again and I wouldn't be talking about atrocity's Mr. British. Let's not forget your country had the biggest empire in history. That's a lot of ground to occupy, a lot of pissed off natives to deal with. Don't get me wrong I love the British, I am just trying to point out your hypocrisy here. Next time learn a little bit about something you're talking about before trying to debate someone who does.

    ---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------



    I can't help it, someone has to at least TRY and educate him.
    Crime: 9/11 , Government hosted a terrorist attack on the twin towers, killed hundreds of it's own citizens.
    Why:To convince the american population to go to war with innocent men based on a lie.


    And yes Britain was a conquering nation, But back then was a different society to now, Doing what Britain did in this current society would rain war all over, Ironically that is exactly what america is doing right now.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-09-2012 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #317
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Crime: 9/11 , Government hosted a terrorist attack on the twin towers, killed hundreds of it's own citizens.
    Why:To convince the american population to go to war with innocent men based on a lie.


    And yes Britain was a conquering nation, But back then was a different society to now, Doing what Britain did in this current society would rain war all over, Ironically that is exactly what america is doing right now.
    Oh boy, here we go. A Truther huh? Shouldn't you be at wall street? Ok let me ask you something, If 9/11 was conducted by the government WHO flew the planes into the buildings? Before you answer that I want you to understand the severity of the verbal beating you're about to get. I want you to look into, and I mean REALLY look into the "evidence" you are about to claim you have. Oh, and now you are making excuses for the crimes your government has committed and you say I'm lied too?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #318
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Oh boy, here we go. A Truther huh? Shouldn't you be at wall street? Ok let me ask you something, If 9/11 was conducted by the government WHO flew the planes into the buildings? Before you answer that I want you to understand the severity of the verbal beating you're about to get. I want you to look into, and I mean REALLY look into the "evidence" you are about to claim you have. Oh, and now you are making excuses for the crimes your government has committed and you say I'm lied too?
    I don't need to give evidence, some american's would agree already, and every single professional demolition expert would tell you that the towers where brought down by demolition, and if you need some 100% Fact, the fuel in the plane could not burn anywhere near close enough to the heat required to melt or damage the core metal structure of the building, This is debate fort, and leysaras or w/e the name of that smart guy is, put's up a good debate, and all the time i would end up see'ing what he says as good point of view or even fact, but if you're going to try dispute 9/11 was an inside job, then you're not worth talking to bye.

  4. #319
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I don't need to give evidence, some american's would agree already, and every single professional demolition expert would tell you that the towers where brought down by demolition, and if you need some 100% Fact, the fuel in the plane could not burn anywhere near close enough to the heat required to melt or damage the core metal structure of the building, This is debate fort, and leysaras or w/e the name of that smart guy is, put's up a good debate, and all the time i would end up see'ing what he says as good point of view or even fact, but if you're going to try dispute 9/11 was an inside job, then you're not worth talking to bye.
    No damnit just shut the fuck up. Demolitions experts who claimed this either were paid it retracted their idiotic statements.

    We are not looking at the element f heat directly to a galvanized I-Beam, as the galvanized coating over the wrought iron is treated to withstand eat and moisture ALONE, but guess what genius, the planes that hit the towers had three quarters of their wings filled with fuel, leaving PLENTY of room for the fuels fumes to build. And what happens when we have highly compressed, highly flammable fumes rapidly beig released as heat from te engines is filling the air around through impact? AN EXPLOSION. What were the I-Beams NOT optimized for? AN EXPLOSION. The galvanized treatment was blown off the now contorted I-Beams. Because it was wrought iron underneath, it was INFACT hot enough of a burning substance to WEAKEN, not melt, WEAKEN the I-Beams integrity. I'm pretty sure several hundred thousand tons of concrete, computer equipment, rebar, and humans sitting on WEAKENED SUPPORTS would cause it to collapse.

    Fucking. Moron.

  5. #320
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No damnit just shut the fuck up. Demolitions experts who claimed this either were paid it retracted their idiotic statements.

    We are not looking at the element f heat directly to a galvanized I-Beam, as the galvanized coating over the wrought iron is treated to withstand eat and moisture ALONE, but guess what genius, the planes that hit the towers had three quarters of their wings filled with fuel, leaving PLENTY of room for the fuels fumes to build. And what happens when we have highly compressed, highly flammable fumes rapidly beig released as heat from te engines is filling the air around through impact? AN EXPLOSION. What were the I-Beams NOT optimized for? AN EXPLOSION. The galvanized treatment was blown off the now contorted I-Beams. Because it was wrought iron underneath, it was INFACT hot enough of a burning substance to WEAKEN, not melt, WEAKEN the I-Beams integrity. I'm pretty sure several hundred thousand tons of concrete, computer equipment, rebar, and humans sitting on WEAKENED SUPPORTS would cause it to collapse.

    Fucking. Moron.
    all i can say.

    @ 1:34 you can even see the demolition explosives coming out.
    Maybe that wasn't good enough for you, well ok,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjmkt...eature=related

    and just incase your eyes are hurting and you can't see properly and need a full explanation with ZOOM IN on everything,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8MyM...eature=related
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-09-2012 at 10:51 PM.

  6. #321
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    all i can say.

    @ 1:34 you can even see the demolition explosives coming out.
    Maybe that wasn't good enough for you, well ok,

    9/11 Inside Job:Bombs in Buildings - YouTube

    and just incase your eyes are hurting and you can't see properly and need a full explanation with ZOOM IN on everything,

    Proof that 911 was a planned demolition - YouTube
    Demolition explosives? You mean pressurized air bursting out of elevator shafts. I told you to think about what you were saying. Now here's the result, you're getting ass handed to you and you don't even have the balls to stay in the debate.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #322
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Demolition explosives? You mean pressurized air bursting out of elevator shafts. I told you to think about what you were saying. Now here's the result, you're getting ass handed to you and you don't even have the balls to stay in the debate.
    You're just a fucking idiot american, it is not worth '' debating '' with you, you think that 9/11 was actually terrorists when your country is controlled by a bunch of old men sitting on 50 million dollar chair's, plus the fact your president was Bush, it just proves how fucking retarded your country is, i just wish we did find your lands, then the world would be a better a place, that much is clear.

  8. #323
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    You're just a fucking idiot american, it is not worth '' debating '' with you, you think that 9/11 was actually terrorists when your country is controlled by a bunch of old men sitting on 50 million dollar chair's, plus the fact your president was Bush, it just proves how fucking retarded your country is, i just wish we did find your lands, then the world would be a better a place, that much is clear.
    So, no rebuttal to my statement? Slandering me just because I am American? Refusing to continue the argument? Yeah, you're done here.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #324
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    So, no rebuttal to my statement? Slandering me just because I am American? Refusing to continue the argument? Yeah, you're done here.
    Refusing to continue the argument because it's an argument, it's suppose to be a debate you're actually proving the stereotypical view of an american to be correct.

  10. #325
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Refusing to continue the argument because it's an argument, it's suppose to be a debate you're actually proving the stereotypical view of an american to be correct.
    Argument- A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

    Debate- A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

    This is far from a formal discussion, you made that evident with your fist post. We have both met the requirements for this to be consider an argument from the beginning. Even if your form of presenting your reasons was deplorable at best. So, you can now do two things. You can attempt to continue to persuade me to believe your stupid theory's (do not recommend). The other option is to sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and think about what you said (STRONGLY recommend).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-10-2012)

  12. #326
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Argument- A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

    Debate- A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

    This is far from a formal discussion, you made that evident with your fist post. We have both met the requirements for this to be consider an argument from the beginning. Even if your form of presenting your reasons was deplorable at best. So, you can now do two things. You can attempt to continue to persuade me to believe your stupid theory's (do not recommend). The other option is to sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and think about what you said (STRONGLY recommend).
    Remember, there's a reason the British couldn't keep their grubby little fingers on our land, and there's a reason why we've created the worlds leading technological advances first. Fuck, they haven't come up with shit on their own, it's either been us, Sweden, or Germany (or a combination of the three). He's just butthurt he knows absolutely nothing.

    Also remember that the British aren't doing shit about the Muslims enacting (illegally) Shariahs law in areas on their own land, they have no back bone. Hell, they haven't had an actual revolution in 300 some odd years, they're still a parliamentary monarchial democratic republic. However I bet he isn't going to understand what I just said so enjoy the inside joke

  13. #327
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Remember, there's a reason the British couldn't keep their grubby little fingers on our land, and there's a reason why we've created the worlds leading technological advances first. Fuck, they haven't come up with shit on their own, it's either been us, Sweden, or Germany (or a combination of the three). He's just butthurt he knows absolutely nothing.

    Also remember that the British aren't doing shit about the Muslims enacting (illegally) Shariahs law in areas on their own land, they have no back bone. Hell, they haven't had an actual revolution in 300 some odd years, they're still a parliamentary monarchial democratic republic. However I bet he isn't going to understand what I just said so enjoy the inside joke
    I wish Europe, not just Britain, would get their hands dirty again. No one is willing be the bad guy anymore. Even if it is for the greater good. Take the Muslim thing for example. If Europe as a whole would grow a pair of balls and told Muslim extremists they are NOT aloud to do what they think is right just because of their religion, extremism would be drastically reduced. But nooo, Europe has to be the land of tolerance to a people that have shown no such thing. Could you imagine what would happen if they tried that shit here? Then they say we are evil just because we refuse to be pushed around by a bunch of rag heads.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #328
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I wish Europe, not just Britain, would get their hands dirty again. No one is willing be the bad guy anymore. Even if it is for the greater good. Take the Muslim thing for example. If Europe as a whole would grow a pair of balls and told Muslim extremists they are NOT aloud to do what they think is right just because of their religion, extremism would be drastically reduced. But nooo, Europe has to be the land of tolerance to a people that have shown no such thing. Could you imagine what would happen if they tried that shit here? Then they say we are evil just because we refuse to be pushed around by a bunch of rag heads.
    I would laugh my ass off of they tried that shir in my area, everyone here is a hick. But yeah man I agree, Europe is full of pussies (besides Germany) now, ony reason Germany doesn't do shit is because they're still being watched, and dot have as much of an infestation problem. Ragheads are nothing but parasites, and the British are their current hosts.

  15. #329
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I would laugh my ass off of they tried that shir in my area, everyone here is a hick. But yeah man I agree, Europe is full of pussies (besides Germany) now, ony reason Germany doesn't do shit is because they're still being watched, and dot have as much of an infestation problem. Ragheads are nothing but parasites, and the British are their current hosts.
    We can just wait for America VS The world, in ww3 and see how godly you're then

  16. #330
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    China where always the most military advanced, always have been, always will be.
    You control world economy through a secret society which aims to control the world and HOSTS in america.
    Well i'm not surprised the biggest leaders have there HQ there Oil is money, and america always gets oil, through war and inhuman acts.
    Haha..wow are you serious?

    America has twice as many aircraft carriers as all of humanity combined.

    World Wide Aircraft Carriers

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM