Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 331 to 341 of 341
  1. #331
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Haha..wow are you serious?

    America has twice as many aircraft carriers as all of humanity combined.

    World Wide Aircraft Carriers
    NOH CHYNAH MO AVANSSED SECUREHT SOSSIUTY EYE WACH AHN BEELEEV UTOOB VIDZ

    Basically the equivalent of his post.


    ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    We can just wait for America VS The world, in ww3 and see how godly you're then
    Fine I'll make a bet with you, of that actually happens where it is America versus EVERY OTHER COUNTRY, then I will cut of my left testicle, HOWEVER, if even just ONE country/province/outside influence joins America, you have to suck a dudes dick.

  2. #332
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    NOH CHYNAH MO AVANSSED SECUREHT SOSSIUTY EYE WACH AHN BEELEEV UTOOB VIDZ

    Basically the equivalent of his post.


    ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------



    Fine I'll make a bet with you, of that actually happens where it is America versus EVERY OTHER COUNTRY, then I will cut of my left testicle, HOWEVER, if even just ONE country/province/outside influence joins America, you have to suck a dudes dick.
    We've already fed him our dicks.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-10-2012)

  4. #333
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    We've already fed him our dicks.
    'MURRICA .

  5. #334
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    History teacher said every single president's ancestry goes back to the settlers from the Mayflower
    Except Obama.
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-11-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-11-2012)

  7. #335
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    History teacher said every single president's ancestry goes back to the settlers from the Mayflower
    Except Obama.
    The raghead-in-denial has multiple birth certificates, and they locked his school records so they're not available to the public, meanwhile every other Presidents records have always been widely available, shit doesn't add up.

  8. #336
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The raghead-in-denial has multiple birth certificates, and they locked his school records so they're not available to the public, meanwhile every other Presidents records have always been widely available, shit doesn't add up.
    Some conspiracies might just be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #337
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The raghead-in-denial has multiple birth certificates, and they locked his school records so they're not available to the public, meanwhile every other Presidents records have always been widely available, shit doesn't add up.
    Imo, its just another way to play the conservatives off as more crazy.

    Deny access to a birth certificate draws attention but at the same time its just a damn birth certificate.

    Its shady, sure. But he's already elected and it obviously didn't matter for the election so..........
    -----------

    -_- Meh, i'm still surprised at the lack of things he did on his checklist and how people forget that.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-12-2012 at 03:03 AM.


  10. #338
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Imo, its just another way to play the conservatives off as more crazy.

    Deny access to a birth certificate draws attention but at the same time its just a damn birth certificate.

    Its shady, sure. But he's already elected and it obviously didn't matter for the election so..........
    -----------

    -_- Meh, i'm still surprised at the lack of things he did on his checklist and how people forget that.
    People believe what they want to believe. The media kept saying how much Romney was full of BS but barely mentioned how much Obama lied in his last election. The entire election was set up. I went back through the debates and it's so obvious I can't believe I missed it before. Romney is that crook that everybody hates, all he did was talk out of his ass and the media was completely against him throughout most of the campaign. Ploy to keep Obama in office? I'd think so


    ---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Some conspiracies might just be true
    I do believe in conspiracies, just not the mainstream ones (ex: 9/11, Roswell, Area 51, etc), because the government is one good motherfucker at keeping secrets.

  11. #339
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    People believe what they want to believe. The media kept saying how much Romney was full of BS but barely mentioned how much Obama lied in his last election. The entire election was set up. I went back through the debates and it's so obvious I can't believe I missed it before. Romney is that crook that everybody hates, all he did was talk out of his ass and the media was completely against him throughout most of the campaign. Ploy to keep Obama in office? I'd think so


    ---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------



    I do believe in conspiracies, just not the mainstream ones (ex: 9/11, Roswell, Area 51, etc), because the government is one good motherfucker at keeping secrets.
    :/

    Eh its all about public opinion. Romney won in politics and such if you paid attention, but the media keeps playing these pathetic stories to distract. Rarely if ever were the platforms discussed in the media, romney was more of a jokeme than anything to them, and Obama was in the same position he was in last time.


  12. #340
    Diaaa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    u are wrong .... Romania <3

  13. #341
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,807
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    America is still better.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM