Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 341
  1. #31
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ you really are dumb aren't you? When the flying fuck did I say he couldn't point out flaws in my country (I am saying "my" because your retarded fuck that gives in to anti-American propaganda on the internet, I find it shameful to call you a fellow countrymen)? For like the 3rd time, what I am doing is pointing out the irony in him writing in English talking bad about America, seeing as his country doesn't have English as a main language he had to learn it to talk shit. Understand?

    The computer, much like the automobile, wasn't "invented" by America, but just like the automobile it was perfected by us. It's more then likely your using an American designed computer right now. Shit while were on the subject of America making badass things, what do you think is powering your computer right now? Not to mention all the lights in your house, yeah your welcome.

    Oh, and I need to start making sense? You completely derailed my entire discussion by saying I claimed things that I blatantly didn't. You need to learn how to fucking read.
    You said it was ironic in a petty attempt to devalue his argument, which didn't work. You know why? Your country sucks. The whole entire fucking world hates you, and with good fucking reason. You thought of some great inventions? Yeah, a few smart people in one of the biggest countries in the world, who the fuck would have guessed those odds. Oh, not to mention the only reason those inventions were possible was because of your capitalist society that shits on the lower class just to make the upper that much better. (Because they totally need to be, right?)

    Stop lying to yourself, your country is one of the worst in the world. Deal with it.

    (P.S: Oh, and NO. For the record I am NOT trying to say Canada is the best. Even if they are better then you.)
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.








     





















  2. #32
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You said it was ironic in a petty attempt to devalue his argument, which didn't work. You know why? Your country sucks. The whole entire fucking world hates you, and with good fucking reason. You thought of some great inventions? Yeah, a few smart people in one of the biggest countries in the world, who the fuck would have guessed those odds. Oh, not to mention the only reason those inventions were possible was because of your capitalist society that shits on the lower class just to make the upper that much better. (Because they totally need to be, right?)

    Stop lying to yourself, your country is one of the worst in the world. Deal with it.

    (P.S: Oh, and NO. For the record I am NOT trying to say Canada is the best. Even if they are better then you.)
    I guess thats your point of view. I could point out flaws of Canada and say it is the worst country in the world. I could do the same with Norway to Algeria. Whats funny is kids get on the internet and have this sense of "Mine better than yours and I will present one-sided info to prove it". We could play the name game all day I guess.

    Just my opinion. And Im saying this to you and Nevs. I just dont know how to multiquote
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  3. #33
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post


    I guess thats your point of view. I could point out flaws of Canada and say it is the worst country in the world. I could do the same with Norway to Algeria. Whats funny is kids get on the internet and have this sense of "Mine better than yours and I will present one-sided info to prove it". We could play the name game all day I guess.

    Just my opinion. And Im saying this to you and Nevs. I just dont know how to multiquote
    For the first post you press the little button next to "quote selected text", the for the next post click "reply with quote", and two quotes will be in the text editor

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    vaporak10 (07-21-2012)

  5. #34
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    I guess thats your point of view. I could point out flaws of Canada and say it is the worst country in the world. I could do the same with Norway to Algeria. Whats funny is kids get on the internet and have this sense of "Mine better than yours and I will present one-sided info to prove it". We could play the name game all day I guess.

    Just my opinion. And Im saying this to you and Nevs. I just dont know how to multiquote
    But America has done a lot more bullshit than most countries and is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in the world. Sure, like I said, no country is perfect. But there's a SHIT ton that are much better than America.








     





















  6. #35
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    But America has done a lot more bullshit than most countries and is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in the world. Sure, like I said, no country is perfect. But there's a SHIT ton that are much better than America.
    idk whether or not to agree, all i wanted to say is that everything is flawed in some way. Maybe others more than some. again, idk. A debate on a loose matter like this won't get anywhere truth be told. I believe this thread was a bad idea to begin with
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  7. #36
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    I guess thats your point of view. I could point out flaws of Canada and say it is the worst country in the world. I could do the same with Norway to Algeria. Whats funny is kids get on the internet and have this sense of "Mine better than yours and I will present one-sided info to prove it". We could play the name game all day I guess.
    i don't know if you noticed but america is one of the most corrupt piece of shit country you can find . i Really hope the american citizens start to realize that because if you keep allowing every shitty thing your gov does you will soon find yourself in a police state .

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-21-2012)

  9. #37
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i dont believe in the 'best country' all countries are good at something.

  10. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    But America has done a lot more bullshit than most countries and is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in the world. Sure, like I said, no country is perfect. But there's a SHIT ton that are much better than America.
    -Politicians are always corrupt, move along kid.

    I'm sorry, what other globabl superpower is better? Please: do tell.


    I'd love to here how another country is better than america with somewhere near the status of america.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    This is always funny to me. Pointing out some country with an extremely low population, no military, and no entertainment industry is "better" than america".

    Its just odd how people aren't thankful for the US. I mean honestly you can bitch on and on about how the US has done something wrong, or didn't help so and so.

    But in the end, the US has been a more positive influence than bad.
    -I mean hey, without the US the nazi's would have won.(same goes for the UK tho).
    Last edited by Empire; 07-21-2012 at 04:06 PM.


  11. #39
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    -Politicians are always corrupt, move along kid.

    I'm sorry, what other globabl superpower is better? Please: do tell.


    I'd love to here how another country is better than america with somewhere near the status of america.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    This is always funny to me. Pointing out some country with an extremely low population, no military, and no entertainment industry is "better" than america".

    Its just odd how people aren't thankful for the US. I mean honestly you can bitch on and on about how the US has done something wrong, or didn't help so and so.

    But in the end, the US has been a more positive influence than bad.
    -I mean hey, without the US the nazi's would have won.(same goes for the UK tho).
    So the end justifies the means?

  12. #40
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You said it was ironic in a petty attempt to devalue his argument, which didn't work. You know why? Your country sucks. The whole entire fucking world hates you, and with good fucking reason. You thought of some great inventions? Yeah, a few smart people in one of the biggest countries in the world, who the fuck would have guessed those odds. Oh, not to mention the only reason those inventions were possible was because of your capitalist society that shits on the lower class just to make the upper that much better. (Because they totally need to be, right?)

    Stop lying to yourself, your country is one of the worst in the world. Deal with it.

    (P.S: Oh, and NO. For the record I am NOT trying to say Canada is the best. Even if they are better then you.)
    No, for the last fucking time all I did was point out the irony in him writing in English, nothing more, there was not a plan to "devalue" his "argument". Hell there was no argument, all he did was post some statistics and said America sucks. I pretty much won here, you didn't refute my arguments. All you did was say "herp capitalism is bad your country sucks derp" lol your actual rebuttal to my statement was "Your country sucks" that's honestly sad that you can't come up with anything else. Capitalism is bad? Well im not going to lie and say every person in the system gets the same opportunity's as "the elite" as you would put it, but everyone in this system CAN make something of themselves IF they work hard. At least in a capitalist society I don't have to wait, what is it now 5, 6 months for an MRI scan.

    In short, you admitted we invented things that make your life easier, then claimed the world hates us and America sucks, so... you have no arguments to support that? No? Ok, yeah, your done here.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  13. #41
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yea America isn't great. Neither is any other fucking country on Earth. Humanity in general is a complete shit-hole. Sure we are the most advanced species on Earth, but we still can't solve world problems like famine, corruption, war, or anything.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to derkman For This Useful Post:

    maximon555 (07-22-2012)

  15. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    So the end justifies the means?
    Depends upon the scenario. It could or could not. Not really responding to anything specific on my post though. So don't quote that.


  16. #43
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -Politicians are always corrupt, move along kid.

    I'm sorry, what other globabl superpower is better? Please: do tell.


    I'd love to here how another country is better than america with somewhere near the status of america.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    This is always funny to me. Pointing out some country with an extremely low population, no military, and no entertainment industry is "better" than america".

    Its just odd how people aren't thankful for the US. I mean honestly you can bitch on and on about how the US has done something wrong, or didn't help so and so.

    But in the end, the US has been a more positive influence than bad.
    -I mean hey, without the US the nazi's would have won.(same goes for the UK tho).
    -Yeah, but they're more corrupt in America.

    Being a "global superpower" is actually a fucking terrible thing, GG you can do whatever you want and get away with it, real fair and balanced.

    Many countries are better than America, you're just a biased idiot. Less corrupt does = better, it = a LOT fucking better.
    --------------------------------------------------

    No, the US has been a much more negative influence than positive. Oh, and the reasons the Nazi's lost was Russia.


    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No, for the last fucking time all I did was point out the irony in him writing in English, nothing more, there was not a plan to "devalue" his "argument". Hell there was no argument, all he did was post some statistics and said America sucks. I pretty much won here, you didn't refute my arguments. All you did was say "herp capitalism is bad your country sucks derp" lol your actual rebuttal to my statement was "Your country sucks" that's honestly sad that you can't come up with anything else. Capitalism is bad? Well im not going to lie and say every person in the system gets the same opportunity's as "the elite" as you would put it, but everyone in this system CAN make something of themselves IF they work hard. At least in a capitalist society I don't have to wait, what is it now 5, 6 months for an MRI scan.

    In short, you admitted we invented things that make your life easier, then claimed the world hates us and America sucks, so... you have no arguments to support that? No? Ok, yeah, your done here.
    Statistics that showed, yet again, how flawed and terrible your country is. Of course I refuted your almost non-existent argument, if you can't read, that's not my fucking fault.

    You invented things that make our lives easier, for the exact reasons I said in my last post, did you not learn how to fucking read in your great American schools? Who would have thought that one of the biggest countries and "superpowers" (as Empire would put it) could POSSIBLY out of like 350 million people have a few smart people. Your slight good doesn't outweigh the rest of the corruption, lies, evil, and morons. Everyone does hate America, if you think otherwise you're in huge fucking denial. I can visit anywhere in the world with my Canadian passport and be accepted, can you say the same? Not really. lol

    Please start making a little sense before you post, you're making your already failing school system look that much worse.








     





















  17. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    -Yeah, but they're more corrupt in America.

    Being a "global superpower" is actually a fucking terrible thing, GG you can do whatever you want and get away with it, real fair and balanced.

    Many countries are better than America, you're just a biased idiot. Less corrupt does = better, it = a LOT fucking better.
    --------------------------------------------------

    No, the US has been a much more negative influence than positive. Oh, and the reasons the Nazi's lost was Russia.
    Sure they are, because you somehow can judge corruption right? And in comparison to where?

    Life isn't fair kid. Grow up.

    Really name the countries better than america with anywhere near the status. Because to me, you are just talking out of your ass here.
    -Nice ad hominem though. "you're an idiot", clever indeed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    It makes me sad that people fought and died for your freedom and you bitch and whine about their country on the internet.


    Kids these days, they bitch, whine, and complain about everything, for no reason other than for the sake of it.



    You hate the US? Cool, keep it to yourself kid.



    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

    Statistics that showed, yet again, how flawed and terrible your country is. Of course I refuted your almost non-existent argument, if you can't read, that's not my fucking fault.

    You invented things that make our lives easier, for the exact reasons I said in my last post, did you not learn how to fucking read in your great American schools? Who would have thought that one of the biggest countries and "superpowers" (as Empire would put it) could POSSIBLY out of like 350 million people have a few smart people. Your slight good doesn't outweigh the rest of the corruption, lies, evil, and morons. Everyone does hate America, if you think otherwise you're in huge fucking denial. I can visit anywhere in the world with my Canadian passport and be accepted, can you say the same? Not really. lol

    Please start making a little sense before you post, you're making your already failing school system look that much worse.
    Ok i got some time, so lets start this off with my favorite game "Grow up". Tonight's guest? Scotbud123. He's played multiple times and still hasn't learned, lets see if he can get it right this time.

    Ok first off right away "your country". This is what we call "mine is better" syndrome. Its common amongst children to try and degrade another persons possession in order to get theirs higher.

    Then we have just plain stupidity. The first post placed absolutely no debate at all. Yet scot still seems to think that posting statistics is an argument in and of itself.
    -Lets check with reality to see the final results............nope! There is no debate in that. Its more flame if anything.

    Next we have the misuse of the word "You", as if he did invent this himself. This is a minor English flaw, but it plays a part in how he tries to come up with an excuse, lets watch:

    So right now we have scotbud trying to say that a large population should have a few smart people. This is in fact true. But not relevant really. If he was more knowing of the situation he would know that its not the intelligence of the people who invented it that matters. They could invent it anywhere, its that America provided the markets, the incentives, and the protection that many countries at that time(most of the home-countries) did not have.
    -------------------

    Alright lets take a break for a minute. Lets see a quick recap on scots attempts so far:
    1. Mine is better
    2. Denial of facts
    3. Complete misundertanding of how the world works.
    ------------------------------------------------

    Scot's not doing so well so-far so lets hope he can act like a more reasonable/mature adult in ROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUND 2!!!!!

    Ok we left off saying america only has smart people because of their population size, now scot is proceeding to go on how it doesn't make up for the corruption, lies, evil, and morons.
    -Sadly scot drops the ball here. Lets watch the slow motion replay:
    Corruption........... ok off to a good start. Politicians are often corrupt and it can lead to other negative impacts worldwide.
    Lies................ Assuming he meant the lie about WMD's, ok somewhat relevant. Not really topic related or true but ok.
    Evil......................no. This one just fails on all cylinders. Not only is this not an ethics discussion, but evil is primarily religious only. Scot is not religious.
    Morons......................No again! Damn, so close to an above 50% score. Not only does he know nothing of intelligence at the age of 15, he's trying to contradict his earlier statement. This is a no-go folks.

    Alright now he claims that with his canadian passport he can go anywhere. Nope. Passports don't get you everywhere. This of course is actually the exact same with the US passports, in fact most of the same standards apply.
    Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    -Oh no jim, do you here that? Even the crowd has started to boo at his stupidity here.
    -Oh man bob, thats just a sad sight to behold.

    Ok lets get down to the final coment here, which is just another insult towards intelligence.

    Based upon his last post is this hypocritical?

    Yes it is jim.
    --------------------------------

    Alright there you have it folks. Scotbud has once again failed the "Grow up" challenge!

    A big round of applause to Empire and Nevs 66 for their contribution to this program.

    Last edited by Empire; 07-22-2012 at 01:26 AM.


  18. #45
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sure they are, because you somehow can judge corruption right? And in comparison to where?

    Life isn't fair kid. Grow up.

    Really name the countries better than america with anywhere near the status. Because to me, you are just talking out of your ass here.
    -Nice ad hominem though. "you're an idiot", clever indeed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    It makes me sad that people fought and died for your freedom and you bitch and whine about their country on the internet.


    Kids these days, they bitch, whine, and complain about everything, for no reason other than for the sake of it.



    You hate the US? Cool, keep it to yourself kid.





    Ok i got some time, so lets start this off with my favorite game "Grow up". Tonight's guest? Scotbud123. He's played multiple times and still hasn't learned, lets see if he can get it right this time.

    Ok first off right away "your country". This is what we call "mine is better" syndrome. Its common amongst children to try and degrade another persons possession in order to get theirs higher.

    Then we have just plain stupidity. The first post placed absolutely no debate at all. Yet scot still seems to think that posting statistics is an argument in and of itself.
    -Lets check with reality to see the final results............nope! There is no debate in that. Its more flame if anything.

    Next we have the misuse of the word "You", as if he did invent this himself. This is a minor English flaw, but it plays a part in how he tries to come up with an excuse, lets watch:

    So right now we have scotbud trying to say that a large population should have a few smart people. This is in fact true. But not relevant really. If he was more knowing of the situation he would know that its not the intelligence of the people who invented it that matters. They could invent it anywhere, its that America provided the markets, the incentives, and the protection that many countries at that time(most of the home-countries) did not have.
    -------------------

    Alright lets take a break for a minute. Lets see a quick recap on scots attempts so far:
    1. Mine is better
    2. Denial of facts
    3. Complete misundertanding of how the world works.
    ------------------------------------------------

    Scot's not doing so well so-far so lets hope he can act like a more reasonable/mature adult in ROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUND 2!!!!!

    Ok we left off saying america only has smart people because of their population size, now scot is proceeding to go on how it doesn't make up for the corruption, lies, evil, and morons.
    -Sadly scot drops the ball here. Lets watch the slow motion replay:
    Corruption........... ok off to a good start. Politicians are often corrupt and it can lead to other negative impacts worldwide.
    Lies................ Assuming he meant the lie about WMD's, ok somewhat relevant. Not really topic related or true but ok.
    Evil......................no. This one just fails on all cylinders. Not only is this not an ethics discussion, but evil is primarily religious only. Scot is not religious.
    Morons......................No again! Damn, so close to an above 50% score. Not only does he know nothing of intelligence at the age of 15, he's trying to contradict his earlier statement. This is a no-go folks.

    Alright now he claims that with his canadian passport he can go anywhere. Nope. Passports don't get you everywhere. This of course is actually the exact same with the US passports, in fact most of the same standards apply.
    Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    -Oh no jim, do you here that? Even the crowd has started to boo at his stupidity here.
    -Oh man bob, thats just a sad sight to behold.

    Ok lets get down to the final coment here, which is just another insult towards intelligence.

    Based upon his last post is this hypocritical?

    Yes it is jim.
    --------------------------------

    Alright there you have it folks. Scotbud has once again failed the "Grow up" challenge!

    A big round of applause to Empire and Nevs 66 for their contribution to this program.
    "Life isn't fair, grow up kid." That's your only response to anything. So it's right for things to be wrong? We should just accept it and call anyone who doesn't want to accept corruption a little kid? You, are what's wrong with this world.

    Yeah, people died for "my" freedom, and it's idiots like you that ruin all of that. The founding fathers, and most of the original Americans not only hated government, but the federal banking system that keeps your country in the shitty state it's in. In-fact, history lesson here, that's why the revolutionary war was fucking started.

    "You don't like the US kid, cool. Keep it to yourself." In a thread ABOUT the US and how fucking bad it is. Because, fuck logic, right Empire?

    Everything from the time you expanded your post and on is a pure ad hominem (which is ironic since a few lines up you tried to use that as an argument against me, even if you only started using that because of me ) and just shows you're a mad tryhard, butthurt kid. But I'll flatter you with a response. (I know you thrive off this shit.)

    I'm an American citizen too, and I never said Canada was the greatest. It seems you failed the "learn to fucking read" game.

    Posting statistics on how bad your country is has no debate, why? Because it proves you wrong and you have no other retort? First you say I'm "talking out of my ass" then you say statistics prove nothing, chose bro. It can't be both.

    Many other countries have the resources to make great inventions, and they have. The reason America's stuff made it through the most, is because they're a powerful country war wise (which, like I said before, is NOT a good thing) and because they're dirty thieves. For fuck sakes Thomas Edison stole the idea for the light bulb from a Canadian.

    Corruption, thanks I was right.
    Lies, thanks, still right. (More so, considering Corruption and Lies go hand in hand. Durr.)
    How is evil mainly religious? You can be a BAD person by moral standards, and that has nothing to do with any religion in any way, shape, or form.
    Morons, no I didn't contradict my earlier statement. It seems, that yet again, you simply can not read. I said before that there were only a FEW smart people that made the inventions. How does that change the 95% morons that make up the great U.S of A?

    You should travel some more before talking out of your ass, go to Cuba with an American passport. Now go with a Canadian passport. I promise you the results will be VERY different.

    This whole "game show" thing is just dumb, childish, and a great replacement for ACTUAL retorts. Good job! Shows how butthurt and wrong you really are, try harder next time.

    P.S: No, you don't get a round of applause for contributing your bias, baseless, shit.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-22-2012 at 01:54 AM.








     





















Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC˛ in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM