Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 341
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah this kid is just a moron. I'm done with him. He's being an idiot everywhere:
    1. "thats my only response" with a page's worth of response. Wtf?
    2. He doesn't realize he's 15.
    3. He thinks the founding fathers of the us government hate government. They don't, they hated the english government.(not government in general.)
    4. The federal reserve(i.e. the banking system) wasn't around till 1913. Yet he thinks the revolutionary war in the 1700's started because of that.
    -WHAT A MORON-(sorry its just......WOW, think before posting).
    5. He thinks posting statistics and saying "wake up" is a debate.(hint: Its not).
    6. Oh dear god he's bitching about his own country. Does this kid have no shame?
    7. He still doesn't understand the invention process or markets at all.
    8. He actually thinks 1 place means everywhere with this passport shit. Hilarious, if moronic post were funny. (They aren't after the 100th one.)
    9. I respond with a full argument/debate, and he responds with "i'm right" Good debate there chap!.(thats why no one takes you seriously).
    10. Does there need to be 10? I could list how he hasn't actually debated once on the same topic without bullshitting into another one, or how his obvious lack of knowledge on every topic with the addition that his English is just loaded with overstatements and absolutes cause him to constantly defend himself in a manor that is generally pathetic.(i.e. "i obviously didn't mean THAT i just said THAT). I could even go into how his idea of a debate is "this is corrupt and you are an idiot" is repeated every time without a shred of proof or statistical backing, or even his fascination with anarchy, while remaining to be one of the biggest posers for his age I have ever seen.

    Nah, i think i'll leave it at 10.

    Sorry scot, I'm not wasting any more time on you. You are a pathetic little kid who needs to grow up.

    /ignored.


  2. #47
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah this kid is just a moron. I'm done with him. He's being an idiot everywhere:
    1. "thats my only response" with a page's worth of response. Wtf?
    2. He doesn't realize he's 15.
    3. He thinks the founding fathers of the us government hate government. They don't, they hated the english government.(not government in general.)
    4. The federal reserve(i.e. the banking system) wasn't around till 1913. Yet he thinks the revolutionary war in the 1700's started because of that.
    -WHAT A MORON-(sorry its just......WOW, think before posting).
    5. He thinks posting statistics and saying "wake up" is a debate.(hint: Its not).
    6. Oh dear god he's bitching about his own country. Does this kid have no shame?
    7. He still doesn't understand the invention process or markets at all.
    8. He actually thinks 1 place means everywhere with this passport shit. Hilarious, if moronic post were funny. (They aren't after the 100th one.)
    9. I respond with a full argument/debate, and he responds with "i'm right" Good debate there chap!.(thats why no one takes you seriously).
    10. Does there need to be 10? I could list how he hasn't actually debated once on the same topic without bullshitting into another one, or how his obvious lack of knowledge on every topic with the addition that his English is just loaded with overstatements and absolutes cause him to constantly defend himself in a manor that is generally pathetic.(i.e. "i obviously didn't mean THAT i just said THAT). I could even go into how his idea of a debate is "this is corrupt and you are an idiot" is repeated every time without a shred of proof or statistical backing, or even his fascination with anarchy, while remaining to be one of the biggest posers for his age I have ever seen.

    Nah, i think i'll leave it at 10.

    Sorry scot, I'm not wasting any more time on you. You are a pathetic little kid who needs to grow up.

    /ignored.

    I loved your game it was quite entertaining.
    I can't believe he thinks that the Revolutionary war was fought over some banking system.
    Also the fact that we can't go to Cuba is pretty funny because we shunned Cuba, they would love American tourism and an access to our markets.
    There is my 2 cents.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  3. #48
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah this kid is just a moron. I'm done with him. He's being an idiot everywhere:
    1. "thats my only response" with a page's worth of response. Wtf?
    2. He doesn't realize he's 15.
    3. He thinks the founding fathers of the us government hate government. They don't, they hated the english government.(not government in general.)
    4. The federal reserve(i.e. the banking system) wasn't around till 1913. Yet he thinks the revolutionary war in the 1700's started because of that.
    -WHAT A MORON-(sorry its just......WOW, think before posting).
    5. He thinks posting statistics and saying "wake up" is a debate.(hint: Its not).
    6. Oh dear god he's bitching about his own country. Does this kid have no shame?
    7. He still doesn't understand the invention process or markets at all.
    8. He actually thinks 1 place means everywhere with this passport shit. Hilarious, if moronic post were funny. (They aren't after the 100th one.)
    9. I respond with a full argument/debate, and he responds with "i'm right" Good debate there chap!.(thats why no one takes you seriously).
    10. Does there need to be 10? I could list how he hasn't actually debated once on the same topic without bullshitting into another one, or how his obvious lack of knowledge on every topic with the addition that his English is just loaded with overstatements and absolutes cause him to constantly defend himself in a manor that is generally pathetic.(i.e. "i obviously didn't mean THAT i just said THAT). I could even go into how his idea of a debate is "this is corrupt and you are an idiot" is repeated every time without a shred of proof or statistical backing, or even his fascination with anarchy, while remaining to be one of the biggest posers for his age I have ever seen.

    Nah, i think i'll leave it at 10.

    Sorry scot, I'm not wasting any more time on you. You are a pathetic little kid who needs to grow up.

    /ignored.
    1. I say that because that's your default response to everything, "grow up, accept what's wrong with this world."
    2. That has absolutely nothing to do with the matter, ageist.
    3. They hated government in general, do some research. (This was, by the way, brought to my attention by your friend Nevs66)
    4. Wow, and you call me the moron. Fuck, are you dumb? This whole thing is just ironic. It started because of the BRITISH federal banking system. They were making their own economy in the 13 colonies and Britain didn't like that so they started taxing all their stuff more and made them go with the British federal banking system, which in turn led to the revolutionary war. Go take a fucking history lesson about your own country, fuck.
    5. >Posting Statistics, Not a Debate
    >Posting STATISTICS (Proof)
    >Not a debate.
    What? You're a prime example of the stupidity your great country is made of. What would you have me do? NOT use statistics and "talk out of my ass" as you like to say? How the fuck are statistics NOT a point of debate?
    6. Bitching about my own country means I have no shame? Just because I was born here (which wasn't a choice I could actually make) I have to all of a sudden love the country and accept it for all it's flaws? Fuck no, if every little sheeple thought like you, we'd be more fucked than we already are. It's more shameful to accept your terrible countries flaws and try to say it's better than it is.
    7. Provide an actual reason for the argument, other than, you're just saying: "he doesn't know what he's talking about, huehuehueh."
    8. That was just one example, idiot. This applies to every place where America has made enemies. (Hint: America has a lot.)
    9. This doesn't even make sense, if anything that's what you did. Taking up like 2 paragraphs of space with a stupid "game" doesn't count as an argument, like I said before it just shows you lack actual retorts and makes you seem immature and butthurt.
    10. Wait, wait, wait. At number 5, YOU JUST GOT DONE SAYING that statistics aren't a debate, now you're saying "without a shred of proof or STATISTICAL BACKING"? What the flying fuck dude, pick one. Fuck sakes, how little sense can you possibly make? First statistics aren't a debate, I should stop using them. Now, I don't show any as actual proof? Oh, and anarchy is a pretty amazing thing, even if I think at this point, thanks to idiots like you, it's not really possible. And your shitty government is corrupt, you ARE an idiot if you think otherwise.

    Alright, don't waste your time on me, please. I hate having to respond to your sheer stupidity and telling you how blind and dumb you really are. But we both know I'm not "/ignored" and you won't stop. Like I said, you thrive off of this shit. You're oppositional defiant and you love to argue. If I said I liked Green, you would tell me how stupid I am and how much better the color blue is just to argue, you get some weird fucking boner off this shit. But by all means, stop responding. Less of a burden on me to have to respond to your sheer stupidity.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-22-2012 at 03:21 AM.








     





















  4. #49
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/AEZ9F.jpg

    That describes the situation pretty well. Especially the last line.



    You're trying to say that America invented English?

    Or that the computer he's on is and American invention? Because that's also not true. And if that's the case I don't see what English has to do with anything even if it is your main language, many other countries have it as their main language and speak it, and yours didn't invent it.
    Americans didn't make computers - however A LOT of advancements in Computer Science was made in America. Do not misunderestimate that statement. It is true, for example, that the USA didn't invent the first programming language, however the first language that really took off, and still one of the most widely used programming languages was invented by an American. The most propular programming language, C++, is standardized by ANSI/ISO, where ANSI stands for American National Standards Institute. The ANSI/ISO standard specifys standards for both the programming language itself, and the standard library. The most popular managed languages and frameworks were developed by American corperations as well (look at the .Net framework.) These are just a few examples.

    Did other countries acheive the same things, and maybe even before America in regards to computer science? Yes. However they weren't necessarily the most efficient options out there.

    This comment is without bias, I am a Canadian. Sometimes we have to put our national pride aside and give credit to those who deserve it.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #50
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    What makes the US corrupt is the lack of action from the people. We've allowed bureaucrats to run the country as if it were a business, instead of making sure the statesmen were the ones who stayed in office.The level of corruption isn't fairly obvious to the average American that being the average American just doesn't care and thinks "oh, the next person will take care of it". This country has gone down hill in its entirety. The media is filled with liberal messages, only certain politicians with connections and big bucks can even think of running for any "good" government position where your decisions actually matter, I mean come on Obama just signed off on the UN Resolution which completely throws away the second amendment, and it completely bypassed congress because it went through the UN. There was not a single reason justifying the UN Resolution neither, it just puts more eye upon us.

    That being said, some of you act like the US is the worst country in the world. That is false. We have it SO FUCKING EASY HERE compared to other countries. In some countries, if you're caught speaking out against the government like you are the US here you would be arrested, imprisoned without trial/possibly tortured, and left to die. Hell, if America is so bad might as well move to Tijuana Mexico right? Because America sucks and that place is definitely better?

    Point has been made.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    maximon555 (07-22-2012),scotbud123 (07-22-2012)

  7. #51
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    3. They hated government in general
    They didn't hate the government, they were afraid of it. If you look at the Articles of Confederation you can easily see this, for example, under the Articles of Confederation, the central government's power was kept quite limited. The Confederation Congress could make decisions, but lacked enforcement powers. Implementation of most decisions, including modifications to the Articles, required unanimous approval of all thirteen state legislatures.
    Also, Congress had also been denied the power to regulate either foreign trade or interstate commerce and, as a result, all of the States maintained control over their own trade policies. The founding fathers were afraid of another unrepresentative government, they didn't hate it.


    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    4. Wow, and you call me the moron. Fuck, are you dumb? This whole thing is just ironic. It started because of the BRITISH federal banking system. They were making their own economy in the 13 colonies and Britain didn't like that so they started taxing all their stuff more and made them go with the British federal banking system, which in turn led to the revolutionary war. Go take a fucking history lesson about your own country, fuck.
    The Parliament and their refusal of representation to the colonies was the reason of tension between the British empire and the American colonies. The colonists claimed that, as they were British subjects, taxation without representation was illegal. The American colonists formed a unifying Continental Congress and a shadow government in each colony, though at first remaining loyal to the king. The American boycott of taxed British tea led to the Boston Tea Party in 1773, when shiploads of tea were destroyed. London responded by ending self-government in Massachusetts and putting it under the control of the British army. The British army then discovered that there were arms at Concord so troops were sent to seize them, this is known as the Battles of Lexington and Concord. the Congress were declared traitors by royal decree, and they responded by declaring the independence of a new sovereign nation. The main fault of the Revolutionary war was the Parliament.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  8. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    I loved your game it was quite entertaining.
    I can't believe he thinks that the Revolutionary war was fought over some banking system.
    Also the fact that we can't go to Cuba is pretty funny because we shunned Cuba, they would love American tourism and an access to our markets.
    There is my 2 cents.
    Yeah i had some downtime and decided i'd try something new.

    The whole cuba thing is more or less 50/50 though. Both sides consider people coming over illegal, and both sides do this simply because safety and different governments/military structure. Its just as much of cuba's fault as ours on that one.

    @Lehsyrus : well compared to most of the world, the us is a better place to live. Now for smaller population countries like norway, sweden and such, sure they have it better.

    But they also have nowhere near the population and needs of the people like the US.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

    As much as people want to bitch about the US i don't see any in the top 20 or so who have done better.
    ------------------------------------------

    @scotbud123 (sorry i'm too lazy for photobucket right now kid).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Empire; 07-22-2012 at 04:21 AM.


  9. #53
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    @Empire That's pretty much the point I was making. We live like kings compared to some of the world, but the way the people higher up live, well that's a different story. I hate pompous assholes that take advantage of people, so that's why I hate the government, but that's an acceptable reason And they fuck me over every year one way or another.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (07-22-2012),scotbud123 (07-22-2012)

  11. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Empire That's pretty much the point I was making. We live like kings compared to some of the world, but the way the people higher up live, well that's a different story. I hate pompous assholes that take advantage of people, so that's why I hate the government, but that's an acceptable reason And they fuck me over every year one way or another.
    Yeah but I have to be 100% honest here, they fuck us over one way or another but the American people still live pretty damn highly even compared to ourselves a few generations ago.

    I dislike our government and its horrible inefficiency as well, but I'm glad i was born here and I'm proud of the US and what its people have achieved.


  12. #55
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah but I have to be 100% honest here, they fuck us over one way or another but the American people still live pretty damn highly even compared to ourselves a few generations ago.

    I dislike our government and its horrible inefficiency as well, but I'm glad i was born here and I'm proud of the US and what its people have achieved.
    I'm proud of what they achieved, but I'm not too proud at the moment. Our government just keeps making consistent decisions that piss off the rest of the world, I'm sort of getting sick of being hated by many other countries If the bureaucrats left it to the statesmen, I'd be the happiest Patriot in this country, but these lawyers don't know how to run a country, so they end up pissing me off

  13. #56
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Oh, and the reasons the Nazi's lost was Russia.

    I would have replied to the rest, but Empire beat me to it, so I will just reply to this bullshit statement. We lent the Russians $11.3 billion worth of war supplies to fight the Germans in ww2. They would have never of gotten as far as they did without American support from the Normandy invasion and the supplies we gave them. I like how every fucking person that claims Russia would have won ww2 without American support conveniently forgets the Japanese? As if they would have sat on their hands while there only powerful ally was getting beat, that is IF the Russians even got that far.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #57
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Americans didn't make computers - however A LOT of advancements in Computer Science was made in America. Do not misunderestimate that statement. It is true, for example, that the USA didn't invent the first programming language, however the first language that really took off, and still one of the most widely used programming languages was invented by an American. The most propular programming language, C++, is standardized by ANSI/ISO, where ANSI stands for American National Standards Institute. The ANSI/ISO standard specifys standards for both the programming language itself, and the standard library. The most popular managed languages and frameworks were developed by American corperations as well (look at the .Net framework.) These are just a few examples.

    Did other countries acheive the same things, and maybe even before America in regards to computer science? Yes. However they weren't necessarily the most efficient options out there.

    This comment is without bias, I am a Canadian. Sometimes we have to put our national pride aside and give credit to those who deserve it.
    That's true, but his 2 arguments were that is was PURELY an American invention and that it's "ironic" that he's complaining about the U.S.A with one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    What makes the US corrupt is the lack of action from the people. We've allowed bureaucrats to run the country as if it were a business, instead of making sure the statesmen were the ones who stayed in office.The level of corruption isn't fairly obvious to the average American that being the average American just doesn't care and thinks "oh, the next person will take care of it". This country has gone down hill in its entirety. The media is filled with liberal messages, only certain politicians with connections and big bucks can even think of running for any "good" government position where your decisions actually matter, I mean come on Obama just signed off on the UN Resolution which completely throws away the second amendment, and it completely bypassed congress because it went through the UN. There was not a single reason justifying the UN Resolution neither, it just puts more eye upon us.

    That being said, some of you act like the US is the worst country in the world. That is false. We have it SO FUCKING EASY HERE compared to other countries. In some countries, if you're caught speaking out against the government like you are the US here you would be arrested, imprisoned without trial/possibly tortured, and left to die. Hell, if America is so bad might as well move to Tijuana Mexico right? Because America sucks and that place is definitely better?

    Point has been made.
    That's very true, I never said the U.S was the worst country in the world. I just said it's pretty fucking bad, and in my opinion would have to be among the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    They didn't hate the government, they were afraid of it. If you look at the Articles of Confederation you can easily see this, for example, under the Articles of Confederation, the central government's power was kept quite limited. The Confederation Congress could make decisions, but lacked enforcement powers. Implementation of most decisions, including modifications to the Articles, required unanimous approval of all thirteen state legislatures.
    Also, Congress had also been denied the power to regulate either foreign trade or interstate commerce and, as a result, all of the States maintained control over their own trade policies. The founding fathers were afraid of another unrepresentative government, they didn't hate it.




    The Parliament and their refusal of representation to the colonies was the reason of tension between the British empire and the American colonies. The colonists claimed that, as they were British subjects, taxation without representation was illegal. The American colonists formed a unifying Continental Congress and a shadow government in each colony, though at first remaining loyal to the king. The American boycott of taxed British tea led to the Boston Tea Party in 1773, when shiploads of tea were destroyed. London responded by ending self-government in Massachusetts and putting it under the control of the British army. The British army then discovered that there were arms at Concord so troops were sent to seize them, this is known as the Battles of Lexington and Concord. the Congress were declared traitors by royal decree, and they responded by declaring the independence of a new sovereign nation. The main fault of the Revolutionary war was the Parliament.
    As for the first part of that post, that's almost exactly what I meant. They were afraid of it, that's almost equivalent to hating it. My bad.

    As for the second part, that's all true. But the main reason behind that was because of the central banking system in Britain. If that didn't exist most of that could PROBABLY have been avoided. That's why I find it ironic when people defend the U.S. Especially after they made the federal reserve AND got rid of the gold standard, essentially making your money worth nothing.


    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I would have replied to the rest, but Empire beat me to it, so I will just reply to this bullshit statement. We lent the Russians $11.3 billion worth of war supplies to fight the Germans in ww2. They would have never of gotten as far as they did without American support from the Normandy invasion and the supplies we gave them. I like how every fucking person that claims Russia would have won ww2 without American support conveniently forgets the Japanese? As if they would have sat on their hands while there only powerful ally was getting beat, that is IF the Russians even got that far.
    Actually, one of the biggest factors was that the Germans couldn't handle the combat in such a cold climate. They weren't used to it and hadn't trained for it nearly as much as the Russians had. Plus, I never said that America hasn't done good things, they've done fucking GREAT things. Many things to be proud of, mainly in it's past, but still.

    The point I was trying to make was, WHY would you want to sully all that fighting and bloodshed by allowing your cocksucking government to get away with all the lies, deceit, and corruption that they're getting away with these days. Hell I'm only half American and I'm still outraged. If I was full American I would be fucking pissed. America was, and can still be, a great country. The main problem is the bullshit actions by the government, mainly over the last half century or so.


    ---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @scotbud123 (sorry i'm too lazy for photobucket right now kid).
    How did you see my post if I was ignored from the time you originally said that? Oh, that's right. I wasn't.

    Either that, or, you ignored me for a second to make that picture and then took me off. Otherwise you wouldn't even have known to respond with that. (I also like how you used a mention instead of a post quote, since quoting me would have just proved my point even more. ^_^)
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-22-2012 at 05:15 PM.








     





















  15. #58
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's true, but his 2 arguments were that is was PURELY an American invention and that it's "ironic" that he's complaining about the U.S.A with one.


    Actually, one of the biggest factors was that the Germans couldn't handle the combat in such a cold climate. They weren't used to it and hadn't trained for it nearly as much as the Russians had. Plus, I never said that America hasn't done good things, they've done fucking GREAT things. Many things to be proud of, mainly in it's past, but still.

    The point I was trying to make was, WHY would you want to sully all that fighting and bloodshed by allowing your cocksucking government to get away with all the lies, deceit, and corruption that they're getting away with these days. Hell I'm only half American and I'm still outraged. If I was full American I would be fucking pissed. America was, and can still be, a great country. The main problem is the bullshit actions by the government, mainly over the last half century or so.
    [COLOR="Silver"]


    Wrong, I didn't say the computer was a "purely" American invention. I said it was an American invention, witch it is. The computer I am using, the one he is using, and the one you are using is most likely of American design.


    Germans couldn't handle the cold? Not really relevant because the conversation was the ability to win a war, not a few battles but w/e.

    You are the biggest two-face cunt I have ever seen in my fucking life. Really the government does bad things? NO FUCKING SHIT! How many times do I have to tell you? No one here likes the government. Let me say that slower for you. NOBODY. LIKES. THE. GOVERNMENT. Yet you say you are ashamed to be American? What the flying fuck does the government have to do with being American? Then you say America has done great things? Are you fucking serious? I can't tell if you are trolling with your contradictions, or if you being 15 has an impact on your ability of critical thinking.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  16. #59
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Wrong, I didn't say the computer was a "purely" American invention. I said it was an American invention, witch it is. The computer I am using, the one he is using, and the one you are using is most likely of American design.


    Germans couldn't handle the cold? Not really relevant because the conversation was the ability to win a war, not a few battles but w/e.

    You are the biggest two-face cunt I have ever seen in my fucking life. Really the government does bad things? NO FUCKING SHIT! How many times do I have to tell you? No one here likes the government. Let me say that slower for you. NOBODY. LIKES. THE. GOVERNMENT. Yet you say you are ashamed to be American? What the flying fuck does the government have to do with being American? Then you say America has done great things? Are you fucking serious? I can't tell if you are trolling with your contradictions, or if you being 15 has an impact on your ability of critical thinking.
    That last statement was just ageist, but anyways. No, I'm not a two-face. Overall I hate America and I am ashamed to be an American. They've done great things, but the shit hole the government has become overshadows that by a fuck ton.

    I don't see how accepting someone else's point of view makes me "the biggest two-face cunt". I was accepting what you were saying in the sense that America has done great things, would you rather me just ignore that and not acknowledge it at all?

    Oh, and I know none of you like the government, but you defend the country that the government is running. If you try to defend your country as if it has no flaws (which you have been, don't try to lie to yourself) then you're, by extension, supporting the government. You can say you hate them all you want but actions speak much loader than words.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.








     





















  17. #60
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    As for the second part, that's all true. But the main reason behind that was because of the central banking system in Britain. If that didn't exist most of that could PROBABLY have been avoided. That's why I find it ironic when people defend the U.S. Especially after they made the federal reserve AND got rid of the gold standard, essentially making your money worth nothing.

    The British banking system had almost nothing to do with the cause of America's independence. A huge debt had been created in Britain due to the Seven Year's War and debt kept growing because they had to protect the settlers from Native attacks so they garrisoned soldiers along the frontier. Britain need a way to offset this debt so George Grenville decided to impose a series of taxes on the colonists one of them being the Stamp Act of 1765.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM