Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 341
  1. #91
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,386
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    According to some? I'm sorry but am I some? No?
    Then don't mention that bullshit.

    Hospitals overcharge? I'm sorry but do you even know what it takes to be a doctor? The amount the equipment cost? The amount of people that need to be staffed in just one hospital?

    No? Then shut it.
    -Because it takes 12 years to be a doctor. Until then you are not paid shit
    -The equipment cost a LOT, simply because they aren't mass-produced and are made with high technology.
    -There needs to a be a secretary, nurse, and specialized treatments require certain doctors. Such as anaesthesic requiring anaesthesiologist, tons of specialized surgeons, doctors for all sorts of fields really.
    -There is also the fact that doctors work a lot more than your average person. Normal employees don't do 24, 48, or 72 hour shifts. They can barely handle 12.

    Now if you are complaining about how it takes $500 to get a cast? Get the fuck out. You want a cast for free? Won't happen. You have to pay to obtain something.

    Seriously, do you really think freeloading is the solution here?
    ---------------

    I suggest you learn about the business model before posting next time.
    -----------------------------------------------------


    Capitalism is killing culture and ruining the earth?

    Excuse me, but do you know ANYTHING about capitalism?

    Like for say, the definition?:

    Capitalism
    -An economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit.


    Sounds familiar right? Well that's because its been around since the dawn of fucking man. Hence its been around forever so its kinda odd that you mention its "ruining the earth"(really hippie?) or "killing culture"(How much pot are you smoking bro?).
    -------------------------------------------------

    all I'm seeing is linear pseudo-nationalism. have fun paying thousands of dollars for being in the hospital while I'm getting narcotics for free because I'm Canadian.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  3. #92
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post



    all I'm seeing is linear pseudo-nationalism. have fun paying thousands of dollars for being in the hospital while I'm getting narcotics for free because I'm Canadian.

    It doesn't really matter if you have the money.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  4. #93
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post



    all I'm seeing is linear pseudo-nationalism. have fun paying thousands of dollars for being in the hospital while I'm getting narcotics for free because I'm Canadian.
    :/ All i see is another kid who knows jack shit about economics.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Commander X (07-24-2012)

  6. #94
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ All i see is another kid who knows jack shit about economics.
    Claims Scata knows nothing about Economics.
    Defends Capitalism.
    Atleast I can purposely break my arms and not have anything to worry about

    .


    ---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Canada had an unemployment rate of 8% in 2009 and the unemployment rate went up to as high as 17% in Newfoundland and Labrador, but you criticize America for having an unemployment rate of 8%? But if capitalism works so badly what other economic system would you use? What about communism? Nope that failed terribly. Socialism just doesn't work on a massive scale because of human greed.
    But stop being so such a nationalist butthurt kid. You don't have to go around saying your country is better than x, y, and z. You can simply make a counter argument that doesn't have to be a " No, you are wrong and to add my country is better than yours" response.
    Quote "NewFoundLand and Labrador".
    The reason they are fucking unemployed is because they run on natural resources.
    Clearly you are just googling unemployment rates in canada without knowing the details, I'd much rather have one province have that high of an unemployment rate than an entire country.
    Canada Unemployment Rate
    Unemployment in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer
    You mad?


    CANADA > UNITED STATES.
    NUFF NUFF.
    Last edited by Canadian; 07-24-2012 at 10:08 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  8. #95
    Fa1L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    23
    forgot 1st in highest obesity rate in the world. you guys are like 2nd or 3rd in terrorist attacks >_> anyways my conclusion USA sucks, i've lived here too long and know too much about usa :[

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fa1L For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  10. #96
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Claims Scata knows nothing about Economics.
    Defends Capitalism.
    Atleast I can purposely break my arms and not have anything to worry about

    .


    ---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------


    Quote "NewFoundLand and Labrador".
    The reason they are fucking unemployed is because they run on natural resources.
    Clearly you are just googling unemployment rates in canada without knowing the details, I'd much rather have one province have that high of an unemployment rate than an entire country.
    Canada Unemployment Rate
    Unemployment in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer
    You mad?


    CANADA > UNITED STATES.
    NUFF NUFF.

    If you post in debate often, you are bound to realize getting mad about something that you don't really know much about isn't worth it. To be perfectly honest I don't really know much about Canada's economy and I don't really care enough to find out. Being a kid and saying your country is better won't get you very far. Canada's unemployment rate is only 1% lower than the US. Please don't infect your ignorance with the debate section, this section is meant to have an intelligent conversation with mature people saying "you mad?" only states that you aren't mature enough for this section yet.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  11. #97
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    If you post in debate often, you are bound to realize getting mad about something that you don't really know much about isn't worth it. To be perfectly honest I don't really know much about Canada's economy and I don't really care enough to find out. Being a kid and saying your country is better won't get you very far. Canada's unemployment rate is only 1% lower than the US. Please don't infect your ignorance with the debate section, this section is meant to have an intelligent conversation with mature people saying "you mad?" only states that you aren't mature enough for this section yet.
    It's funny to see people take things to heart.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  13. #98
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,386
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ All i see is another kid who knows jack shit about economics.
    You seem butthurt



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  15. #99
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    You seem butthurt
    Nah, just disappointed really. I expect people who talk about economics to know about economics.


    Sadly those expectations are too high it seems.



    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][I]

    Claims Scata knows nothing about Economics.
    Defends Capitalism.
    Atleast I can purposely break my arms and not have anything to worry about
    :/ Not against healthcare. I'm against people posting stupid shit like you don't actually pay for it or that capitalism is "ruining the earth".
    Last edited by Empire; 07-25-2012 at 03:44 AM.


  16. #100
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Nah, just disappointed really. I expect people who talk about economics to know about economics.


    Sadly those expectations are too high it seems.





    :/ Not against healthcare. I'm against people posting stupid shit like you don't actually pay for it or that capitalism is "ruining the earth".
    UmadMyGovernmentisn'tStubborn?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  18. #101
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    There seems to be this overall idea that everything bad in the world is caused by America, which is filled with Americans, the worst, dumbest, people in the world.
    I completely agree. Let's take a look at America's evil, bloody history.
    1776: Fought a war against Britain because the British subjects refused to pay their taxes to America. Britain valiantly fought and won independence from America.
    1800s: America, under President Napoleon Bonaparte, fought for the domination of all of Europe and was defeated in the Battle of Waterloo by the bold nations of Austria, Russia, and England. The bloodthirsty American Empire was defeated.
    1860s-70s: In a series of wars against Austria, Denmark, and France, America gains more land for its imperial conquest. The American states unify into one American Empire, under President Bismarck, who proclaims "America Uber Alles!"
    1880s: At the Washington Conference, America decides to conquer as much of Africa as it can. The brave nations of Europe try to stop American imperialism and barbarism by colonizing Africa themselves, thus preventing America from taking over the land. In order to prevent the Americans from committing acts of genocide against the Africans, the European nations do it themselves, preventing millions from being killed by American guns.
    1914: America fakes the death of Secretary of State Franz Ferdinand, giving it an excuse to present Serbia with an ultimatum: be occupied or death. American then mobilizes against Russia and invades Belgium to get to France. President Wilhelm II declares war on the Allied powers, including France, Russia, and Britain. WWI begins.
    1917: The Allied Powers discover the Zimmerman telegram, an American plot to get Mexico in on WWI on the side of the Central Powers. It fails, and only provokes more nations into the war against America.
    1918: America is defeated in WWI.
    1939: America, under President Hitler, invades Poland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Soviet Union, Norway, Luxembourg, and receives help from its allies Italy and Japan. America also kills 6 million Jews because it is evil like that.
    1945: Somehow winning and losing WWII, America occupies Eastern Europe for 50 years, builds the Berlin Wall, and causes the Iron curtain to fall over Europe. The West is left to itself and there is no barrier against communism and totalitarianism.
    1980s: Somebody asks America to tear down the Berlin Wall. He is ignored.
    1990s: America does absolutely nothing to invent the Internet.
    1995: Some guy who is defintely not American invented Newgrounds.
    2001: America flies planes into buildings all around the world in the name of terrorism.
    All of the above is completely true. America is to blame for absolutely everything, right guys? Look at all the evil America did. America is always to blame for everything in the world, right? Europe never did anything bad, it was all America.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 4chan For This Useful Post:

    vaporak10 (07-26-2012)

  20. #102
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Nah, just disappointed really. I expect people who talk about economics to know about economics.


    Sadly those expectations are too high it seems.





    :/ Not against healthcare. I'm against people posting stupid shit like you don't actually pay for it or that capitalism is "ruining the earth".
    Capitalism has become responsible for the exploitation of natural resources, environmental contamination, and global warming,is a system that reshapes and reconstructs nature and destroys the environment while doing so,emitting ever-greater amounts of pollution and greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, by polluting the oceans, lakes and rivers, and by destroying the habitats of all other species. The thirst for profit makes environmental damage inevitable.If you can't see it you are either blind,or your vision is too clouded by your own egotistical ambitions.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to maximon555 For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  22. #103
    tom96boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    America is great!!,
    when youre forced to sell your house because theres no other way
    of getting in the hospital ._.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to tom96boy For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-26-2012)

  24. #104
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    UmadMyGovernmentisn'tStubborn?
    I could care less about Canada.


    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Capitalism has become responsible for the exploitation of natural resources, environmental contamination, and global warming,is a system that reshapes and reconstructs nature and destroys the environment while doing so,emitting ever-greater amounts of pollution and greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, by polluting the oceans, lakes and rivers, and by destroying the habitats of all other species. The thirst for profit makes environmental damage inevitable.If you can't see it you are either blind,or your vision is too clouded by your own egotistical ambitions.
    I think you are replacing capitalism with human greed.

    Definition of CAPITALISM

    : an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market
    -----------------------------

    I don't know how more obvious i can make this:

    You are blaming the ability to completely own your business for all these things.


    I"m sorry but at this point i don't see how you actually think blaming capitalism is ok.
    -Much less the point of it. What other economic system do you propose?

    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    America is great!!,
    when youre forced to sell your house because theres no other way
    of getting in the hospital ._.
    If the hospital bill was that much, they were not insured, and they had so little money or friends who would lend them that much(which i guess it would need to be immediate as well) that they had to sell their house:


    What makes you think that this service would be provided in the needed time for free otherwise?

    -You don't know what you are talking about. Sorry, but you don't.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-25-2012 at 04:42 PM.


  25. #105
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I think you are replacing capitalism with human greed.

    Definition of CAPITALISM

    : an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market
    -----------------------------

    I don't know how more obvious i can make this:

    You are blaming the ability to completely own your business for all these things.


    I"m sorry but at this point i don't see how you actually think blaming capitalism is ok.
    -Much less the point of it. What other economic system do you propose?
    This sums up pretty much every single post about capitalism. And like it or not but he's right. Empire you couldn't have made it more clear, a bravo to you.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC² in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. in a world of deception the truth is the greatest weapon
    By sam159 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM