Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh by all means if you say your aren't racist................


  2. #17
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh by all means if you say your aren't racist................
    Empire: "Oh I'm not racist. I just hate everything about the Middle East and Islam. But don't get me wrong...I'm NOT racist."

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to unicorn69 For This Useful Post:

    vaporak10 (08-21-2012)

  4. #18
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Empire: "Oh I'm not racist. I just hate everything about the Middle East and Islam. But don't get me wrong...I'm NOT racist."
    I'm racist. I hate Islam. Don't mind the people that are Westernized, other than that they piss me off.

  5. #19
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm racist. I hate Islam. Don't mind the people that are Westernized, other than that they piss me off.
    Everybody's racist to some extent.

  6. #20
    tylerm802013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    LOL cool storeys here bro!

  7. #21
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    As someone stated at the beginning of the thread, that is basically how the government rolls. They're just being pure assholes.

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Empire: "Oh I'm not racist. I just hate everything about the Middle East and Islam. But don't get me wrong...I'm NOT racist."
    Why didn't you just put that in the quote? Lulz.

    But if you are in a situation where you have to claim you are not racist, you probably said something racist. Just how it goes.
    ------------------------------------------

    Well other than that, i just hope you aren't stupid enough to think Islam is a race.


  9. #23
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Everybody's racist to some extent.
    Mine expands across those that can't form a good argument I would mind them if their excuses would change up each debate but it's always the same thing

  10. #24
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Why didn't you just put that in the quote? Lulz.

    But if you are in a situation where you have to claim you are not racist, you probably said something racist. Just how it goes.
    ------------------------------------------

    Well other than that, i just hope you aren't stupid enough to think Islam is a race.
    You think Judaism is a race...

  11. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    You think Judaism is a race...
    You think Islam is a race..........

    Oh wait, I can just say random bullshit too? *gasp*


  12. #26
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You think Islam is a race..........

    Oh wait, I can just say random bullshit too? *gasp*
    What I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post


    Do you see the rabbis there?

    Also, he has never once said he hated Jews. He has stated many times that there are Jews in Iran, and they are protected under the law. He is just anti-Zionist.

    Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    http://news.b b c.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5368458.stm

    The Iranian Leader Says He Doesn't Hate Jews -- He's Just Anti-Zionist | NBC New York

    He has repeatedly called for the end of Israel, but never for the death of Jews. Questioning genocide does not translate to hate for a particular group. If that were true, then wouldn't Turkey get slapped as "racist" for questioning the Armenian genocide?

    Anti-zionism =/= Anti-semitism. Just like criticizing the American or Chinese government doesn't translate to hate for the people (most of the time).
    Your response:

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh by all means if you say your aren't racist................

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wait. You do know there is a difference between Judaism and Jews right?

    Please tell me you don't actually think the holocaust was carried out against just the people following the religion.
    ------------------

    Simple explanation for you kid:


    1. Judaism is a religion involving the torah, abraham, etc. You should know that already.

    2. Jews are the people in the story, they are a race. When you say "they are jews" its not saying they follow judaism(although 99% of the time they do as is their culture). Its saying they come from the race of people.

    3. The holocaust was not about the religion of the jews, but the jews themselves. They(the nazi's) focused on the geneology of the jewish people, and did not care if they believed in judaism or not. Which if you knew about the holocaust i wouldn't need to explain this apperantly.
    ----------------------


    If you knew english: Jews are the founders of judaism and the main followers. Judaism is a religion that tells the story of the jewish race. Unlike Islam, christianity, and many other religions, the vast majority of the followers of Judaism are of the same race.

    Ethnoreligious group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    What is pretty common is for people to hate on jews and then say "i was talking about the religion". Which in and of itself is just being an asshole, its also usually racist as the subject is often not of the religious nature.


  14. #28
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wait. You do know there is a difference between Judaism and Jews right?

    Please tell me you don't actually think the holocaust was carried out against just the people following the religion.
    ------------------

    Simple explanation for you kid:


    1. Judaism is a religion involving the torah, abraham, etc. You should know that already.

    2. Jews are the people in the story, they are a race. When you say "they are jews" its not saying they follow judaism(although 99% of the time they do as is their culture). Its saying they come from the race of people.

    3. The holocaust was not about the religion of the jews, but the jews themselves. They(the nazi's) focused on the geneology of the jewish people, and did not care if they believed in judaism or not. Which if you knew about the holocaust i wouldn't need to explain this apperantly.
    ----------------------


    If you knew english: Jews are the founders of judaism and the main followers. Judaism is a religion that tells the story of the jewish race. Unlike Islam, christianity, and many other religions, the vast majority of the followers of Judaism are of the same race.

    Ethnoreligious group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    What is pretty common is for people to hate on jews and then say "i was talking about the religion". Which in and of itself is just being an asshole, its also usually racist as the subject is often not of the religious nature.
    HURRRRR DURRRRRRR

    Your entire argument right now is based on a strawman argument. Please, point out where I denied the Holocaust. That's right I didn't. Typical "dat's rayciss" response.

    Also, you say Judaism is different from other religions because Jews are typically of the same race. LOL. You can't be this retarded.

    1. Muslims are mostly Arab. Hindus are mostly Indians. Buddhists are mostly East Asian.
    2. There are Ethiopian Jews (look em up and look up the ancient tribes of Israel), Persian jews, Kaifeng Jews (ancient Persian-Han Jews in China), etc...
    3. If you want to get into genetics, Jews are semitic people. Sephardic Jews are closely related to Arabs, but Ashkenazi Jews are Jews whose ancestors either converted to Judaism or whose ancestors migrated from the Middle East a long time ago, mixing with the Europid population. Semitic people and "White" Europeans are closely genetically related. Proof? Arabs have Caucasian phenotypes, including protruding nose and high brows. Furthermore, there are even blonde-hair, blue-eyed Arabs and even redheads. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, had blonde hair and blue eyes. Invasions over time have diluted the population with Mongoloid genes. Look at the Hazara people of Afghanistan (they have slanty eyes and straight, pointy hair).

    You were stupid enough to think Judaism was a race and said I was racist (even though I said nothing offensive towards Jews). I point out your stupidity by bringing up the fact that you criticize Islam and say you're not racist. It's hypocrisy because you're doing the same thing towards Islam, but saying I'm racist for "defending" Mahmoud Ahamdinejad because I merely pointed out that he didn't want to "gas all the Jews".
    Last edited by unicorn69; 08-24-2012 at 06:12 PM.

  15. #29
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I agree with you a lot but you got this part off


    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Muslims are mostly Arab.
    Thats not true. (Myth #3: Most Muslims are Arabs)

    edit: oh wait, were you being sarcastic? doh moment lol
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  16. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    HURRRRR DURRRRRRR

    Your entire argument right now is based on a strawman argument. Please, point out where I denied the Holocaust. That's right I didn't. Typical "dat's rayciss" response.

    Also, you say Judaism is different from other religions because Jews are typically of the same race. LOL. You can't be this retarded.

    1. Muslims are mostly Arab. Hindus are mostly Indians. Buddhists are mostly East Asian.
    2. There are Ethiopian Jews (look em up and look up the ancient tribes of Israel), Persian jews, Kaifeng Jews (ancient Persian-Han Jews in China), etc...
    3. If you want to get into genetics, Jews are semitic people. Sephardic Jews are closely related to Arabs, but Ashkenazi Jews are Jews whose ancestors either converted to Judaism or whose ancestors migrated from the Middle East a long time ago, mixing with the Europid population. Semitic people and "White" Europeans are closely genetically related. Proof? Arabs have Caucasian phenotypes, including protruding nose and high brows. Furthermore, there are even blonde-hair, blue-eyed Arabs and even redheads. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, had blonde hair and blue eyes. Invasions over time have diluted the population with Mongoloid genes. Look at the Hazara people of Afghanistan (they have slanty eyes and straight, pointy hair).

    You were stupid enough to think Judaism was a race and said I was racist (even though I said nothing offensive towards Jews). I point out your stupidity by bringing up the fact that you criticize Islam and say you're not racist. It's hypocrisy because you're doing the same thing towards Islam, but saying I'm racist for "defending" Mahmoud Ahamdinejad because I merely pointed out that he didn't want to "gas all the Jews".
    *facepalm*

    Dude, no one said YOU were racist. This whole little argument here isn't even about your belief or opinions on the jews and what you think of them. Its about Mahamoud's viewpoint and you are taking this personally? Why?

    1. Except in the scenario you gave it was the race not the religion.
    2. Again, missing the point and you are only speaking for an extremely low percentage.
    3. No one called you a racist, and the jews in the given argument were used as the racial being not the religous. That being said, the holocaust was targeted towards the genetic or racial component of the jewish people, not the religion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Again, just so I am CLEAR: I'm not calling you a racist, the whole topic is towards Mahamoud and not you. Please do not take personal offense.

    And AGAIN, judaism is not a race but jews are. Religion and race with very similar names.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    *laughs* i do find it funny how you took the whole personally, man what a victim-bitch. Not everything is about you and your self esteem bro.


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does everyone hate me?
    By The Philosopher in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM
  2. Why does America think they are the best?
    By jenni2010 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:59 AM
  3. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CHOOBS?!?!?!?!?!
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Why Does Dave Hate This Section?
    By (Corndog) in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
  5. Why does Trollin Hate H3ll?
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM