Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    This argument is he said this, he said that. Anyways, this is my last reply. If you feel you won the argument, whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]

    *facepalm*

    Dude, no one said YOU were racist. This whole little argument here isn't even about your belief or opinions on the jews and what you think of them. Its about Mahamoud's viewpoint and you are taking this personally? Why?
    I'm not taking this personally, but you're being passive-aggressive.

    Anyways, you said this:

    Oh by all means if you say your aren't racist................
    How else am I suppose to interpret that. If you meant to direct that statement towards Ahmadinejad, you should have worded it differently.

    1. Except in the scenario you gave it was the race not the religion.
    2. Again, missing the point and you are only speaking for an extremely low percentage.
    3. No one called you a racist, and the jews in the given argument were used as the racial being not the religous. That being said, the holocaust was targeted towards the genetic or racial component of the jewish people, not the religion.
    1. & 2. You explicitly said this:

    If you knew english: Jews are the founders of judaism and the main followers. Judaism is a religion that tells the story of the jewish race. Unlike Islam, christianity, and many other religions, the vast majority of the followers of Judaism are of the same race.
    I pointed out that there are various types of Jews and pointed out that Islam and Christianity is like Judaism; all three religions are practiced by a dominant group. I also pointed out that Judaism, like Islam and Christianity, is practiced by many people of different racial backgrounds.

    3. I don't get why you keep bringing up the Holocaust. I never denied the Holocaust happened. I merely said Ahmadinejad denying the Holocaust does not equate to anti-semitism.

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Again, just so I am CLEAR: I'm not calling you a racist, the whole topic is towards Mahamoud and not you. Please do not take personal offense.

    And AGAIN, judaism is not a race but jews are. Religion and race with very similar names.
    See first part of my reply.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    *laughs* i do find it funny how you took the whole personally, man what a victim-bitch. Not everything is about you and your self esteem bro.
    How is it a blow to my self-esteem. You made an accusation and I responded accordingly.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.Except judaism is not. For the most part judaism is practiced by the same ethnicity/race of people. The reason for this is that jews don't spread there religions like spam adds on the internet. Islam and christianity have so many ethnic groups because they spread it, judaism didn't take that path.

    Its also kinda funny how you kind of miss the whole bible part about this. I mean take out the god factor and its basically the history of the jewish people. You know, the same jewish people who somehow "aren't a race".

    3. Uh yeah, it kinda does.
    -------------------------

    Anyway, look, you know that I'm not talking about you but you still respond as if i do.


    And yeah, you are a victim-bitch. When you post a video of a guy saying he's not racist, and i respond to that video, you somehow take that as me responding to you.
    --------------------------------------------------

    Debate was over anyway, thats one of the primary reason's the us hated Iran, its leader.

    So cry as much as you want about how jews aren't a race, i don't give a fuck what you think really. Law says they are, history says the are, and all you got is "oh black people can practice judaism too".

    Good, i don't give a fuck.


  3. #33
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    I wasn't going to comment, but I can't help myself. Your arguments are so weak, it's not even funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1.Except judaism is not. For the most part judaism is practiced by the same ethnicity/race of people. The reason for this is that jews don't spread there religions like spam adds on the internet. Islam and christianity have so many ethnic groups because they spread it, judaism didn't take that path.
    Except it's not...So by your logic, just because a lot of people in America think global warming is not real, then that means all Americans think global warming is not real?

    Its also kinda funny how you kind of miss the whole bible part about this. I mean take out the god factor and its basically the history of the jewish people. You know, the same jewish people who somehow "aren't a race".
    So, by your logic, since the US Constitution was created with White men in mind, minorities and women don't have rights?

    Your logic is so flawed, it's unbelievable.

    3.
    Uh yeah, it kinda does.
    So if I question whether the earth is the center of the universe, does that mean I am against Christianity?

    -------------------------

    Anyway, look, you know that I'm not talking about you but you still respond as if i do.


    And yeah, you are a victim-bitch. When you post a video of a guy saying he's not racist, and i respond to that video, you somehow take that as me responding to you.
    You called me a racist and then act like I'm sensitive for responding accordingly.
    --------------------------------------------------

    Debate was over anyway, thats one of the primary reason's the us hated Iran, its leader.

    So cry as much as you want about how jews aren't a race, i don't give a fuck what you think really. Law says they are, history says the are, and all you got is "oh black people can practice judaism too".

    Good, i don't give a fuck.
    The law says Jews aren't White? Lol. On the US census bureau, there's no option for "Jew" as a race. I'm not this dramatic or grandoise.

    You must be a Jewish supremacist. You're the one adamantly saying Jews are not White.

    All you got as proof is that ancient texts say Jews aren't White, even though throughout history, "non-Jews" have been practicing Judaism. I've given proof that people from Africa, Europe, Middle East, and East Asia have been practicing Judaism as well.

    This logic is so absurd, it hurts my brain. It's like someone saying the sky is green because a scientist said so, when it's obviously not (fun fact: it's not; it's looks that way because of the way light scatters).
    Last edited by unicorn69; 08-28-2012 at 04:25 PM.

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You do know its not logic right? You can't just "take it and apply to bullshit scenario # 2." I'm not saying "logically this" i'm saying this is pretty much how it is in reality.
    --------------

    I never called you a racist dumbfuck. Repeated this 3 times now.
    --------------------------

    You seem to not understand the basics of race, much less the point of the argument you try to uphold.

    Tired of trying to explain this shit to you. Go look it up on your own. I'm not here to babysit kids who don't understand the very definition of the things they are arguing about.

    The US hates Iran in part thanks to mahamoud, with good reason too. I honestly don't care if you think he's not a racist, the rest of the world does.


  5. #35
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Cuz Israel Hates Iran ? ??

  6. #36
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    In Love
    Its just away America is. Basically they wanna be America wants power. So they act as DickHeads and fuck with Iran.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  7. #37
    EpixPiratez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My House, Maryland. :)
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Because "we" as Americans are ASSHOLES.


  8. #38
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by EpixPiratez View Post
    Because "we" as Americans are ASSHOLES.
    People like you are the reason why every country hates America.

  9. #39
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EpixPiratez View Post
    Because "we" as Americans are ASSHOLES.
    It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out.
    You know they don't want to go back. They bitch and complain but won't ever go back. What hypocrites.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    nevs666 (10-15-2012)

  12. #41
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You know they don't want to go back. They bitch and complain but won't ever go back. What hypocrites.
    I'd rather live in a country rather than a litter box any day.

  13. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'd rather live in a country rather than a litter box any day.
    Its funny, because all the muslims here hate america and the western world.

    But they know the middle east is 10 times worse, and thats were the muslims are the the majority in the countries by a lot.(like 99%).
    --------------

    Hate on the US all you want, you are free to leave.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-18-2012)

  15. #43
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its funny, because all the muslims here hate america and the western world.

    But they know the middle east is 10 times worse, and thats were the muslims are the the majority in the countries by a lot.(like 99%).
    --------------

    Hate on the US all you want, you are free to leave.
    I was talking to a man who came here from Nigeria, from an area that was militant overrun. He told me this, I think you'll like it:

    "I come from a country of greed and poverty. If you do not submit you are killed and your children taken and brainwashed to join their militant factions. We have the BEST oil in the world that is sold by militants to the US, the best fertile land where nothing is allowed to grow unless it is 'sacred' to the militants, the greatest diamond repositories you could ever lay your eyes upon, though are controlled by the militants by using servants and slaves whilst using threats to control 'se peoples. But I would rather that, than have a Muslim come up to me and say they are 'peaceful' and do 'te same 'tings 'mon. At least in my country, the militants knows what 'te are doin is wrong."

    It was actually heartwarming because he told me all about his firsthand experiences over there. If we can get Nigeria on our side with the anti-muslim campaign, they'll ENSURE we are kept at a distance, they HATE Muslims over there

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (10-18-2012)

  17. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I was talking to a man who came here from Nigeria, from an area that was militant overrun. He told me this, I think you'll like it:

    "I come from a country of greed and poverty. If you do not submit you are killed and your children taken and brainwashed to join their militant factions. We have the BEST oil in the world that is sold by militants to the US, the best fertile land where nothing is allowed to grow unless it is 'sacred' to the militants, the greatest diamond repositories you could ever lay your eyes upon, though are controlled by the militants by using servants and slaves whilst using threats to control 'se peoples. But I would rather that, than have a Muslim come up to me and say they are 'peaceful' and do 'te same 'tings 'mon. At least in my country, the militants knows what 'te are doin is wrong."

    It was actually heartwarming because he told me all about his firsthand experiences over there. If we can get Nigeria on our side with the anti-muslim campaign, they'll ENSURE we are kept at a distance, they HATE Muslims over there
    Well yeah, everyone hates two-face.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-19-2012)

  19. #45
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well yeah, everyone hates two-face.
    It's more like three-face, they like to play the peaceful pacifist, the beat up victim, and the "holy warrior" all at the same time.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does everyone hate me?
    By The Philosopher in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM
  2. Why does America think they are the best?
    By jenni2010 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:59 AM
  3. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CHOOBS?!?!?!?!?!
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Why Does Dave Hate This Section?
    By (Corndog) in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
  5. Why does Trollin Hate H3ll?
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM