Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out.
    It's an enlightened country, not the shit hole you make it out to be.

  2. #47
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    It's an enlightened country, not the shit hole you make it out to be.
    What? I didn't say America was a shit hole. I'm confused on what your point is here.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #48
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    What? I didn't say America was a shit hole. I'm confused on what your point is here.
    He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-28-2012)

  5. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.
    :/ What nevs said(what you quoted) was:

    "It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out."

    Meaning it is a free country, change what you don't like and you have the option to leave.
    -------------------------

    The point is that freedom of speech is fine, it just goes both ways. In my opinion, its hypocritical to condemn the western world while living in it.


  6. #50
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,418
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,586
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Because they're imperialist pigs



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-28-2012)

  8. #51
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Because they're imperialist pigs
    Yeah, I guess that's why Obama snubbed Netanyahu,
    Must have been because he was ready to run head first into war with Iran.
    The far right wants war with Iran, Liberals want no part of that.
    Good ole' right wing sensationalist media using it's scare tactics.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-20-2012 at 08:48 AM.

  9. #52
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.
    When the flying fuck did I say he couldn't say/do something? He said that Americans were assholes, I told him in a nice way that he should stop bitching and change the things he doesn't like, or get the fuck out. Where the fuck do you make the connection of control there?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #53
    Sirfalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

    They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.

  11. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfalas View Post
    Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

    They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.
    :/ USSR what?


  12. #55
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfalas View Post
    Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

    They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.
    That's how an empire is run, isn't it? Those who gain power fear losing it.

  13. #56
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    Cause Israel hates Iran, and whatever our "ally" hates we hate as well.
    Never Think About America Hate Egypt Because Israel Hate Egypt

    Even if israel hate egypt , america will be like "I Love Egypt"

    America Afraid of Islam and from nuclear !
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #57
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    Never Think About America Hate Egypt Because Israel Hate Egypt

    Even if israel hate egypt , america will be like "I Love Egypt"

    America Afraid of Islam and from nuclear !
    I don't know why you keep saying this country is afraid of Iran and it's potential nukes. We have the neutrino bomb dude, we're the only country that has created it (besides certain countries defense contractors that aided us in the technology IE: Germany). We also have the technology to destroy Irans nukes before they even reach the exosphere, Iran does not have this ability. So I'm sorry dude but we aren't afraid whatsoever.

  15. #58
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I don't know why you keep saying this country is afraid of Iran and it's potential nukes. We have the neutrino bomb dude, we're the only country that has created it (besides certain countries defense contractors that aided us in the technology IE: Germany). We also have the technology to destroy Irans nukes before they even reach the exosphere, Iran does not have this ability. So I'm sorry dude but we aren't afraid whatsoever.
    You're American or from Africa?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #59
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    You're American or from Africa?
    I was born in Jamaica, moved to Jersey a month before I turned two

  17. #60
    Cross-fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    We do? thought that was just the Govt
    Last edited by Cross-fire; 02-03-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does everyone hate me?
    By The Philosopher in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM
  2. Why does America think they are the best?
    By jenni2010 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:59 AM
  3. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CHOOBS?!?!?!?!?!
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Why Does Dave Hate This Section?
    By (Corndog) in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
  5. Why does Trollin Hate H3ll?
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM