Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82
  1. #16
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Never go into to your closet.

  2. #17
    Donnyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Seriously everyone. Unless your from a red state the rest of the planet is almost universally accepting homosexuals. If anything nowadays those who hate them are the odd ones out. Also in roman times homosexuality was common because many men liked to spend time with intellectual equals. Another Dancing Monkey

  3. #18
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    If your a fag just GTFO of MPGH.

  4. #19
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    I hate gays i dont care who it is if your gay im not talking to you im homophobic
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  5. #20
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yay for arrogance!

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BSG.Flash For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (04-10-2009)

  7. #21
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Its all sin. All sin is equal.

    Homosexuality is a perversion of the mind. Its proven most homosexuals are that way because family experiences.
    and dont forget

    todays homosexuality comes with genetics, along side the family experiences.....

  8. #22
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyp View Post
    Seriously everyone. Unless your from a red state the rest of the planet is almost universally accepting homosexuals. If anything nowadays those who hate them are the odd ones out. Also in roman times homosexuality was common because many men liked to spend time with intellectual equals. Another Dancing Monkey
    The rest of the planet is forced to tolerate gay people. That doesn't mean they're "ok" with homosexuals.

  9. #23
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyp View Post
    If all sin is Equal why is stealing forgivable but Suicide is the Mortal unforgivable sin? And i have gay friends who were brought up in a good environment with loving parents and are just gay. And there is also several Traits that make up genetic markers that you can spot in homosexuality. The hair on the back of the head goes in a different direction then most. Also on the topic of Religion didn't Abraham Lay with his daughters? So Homosexuality is Wrong but incest is fun for the whole family?



    How is a disease sexually specific? I bet that More straight women and men have AIDS and HIV then Lesbians. Since the diseases are transferred through Blood its best to assume how gay men are getting the disease lol. Also if homosexuality is a choice or something brought on later in life then why is it many are born that way....and im gonna piss someone off with what im about to say but then why is it women CHOOSE to be gay? I have a friend shes gay and was a voracious whore before she became a rug muncher lol. Her nicknames Dyke.
    First off, I think you really need to read the bible if you are going to quote it. For starters, the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the holy spirit. Suicide is not unforgivable otherwise why would God have given Sampson back his strength just to bring down the temple on the Philistenes an kill himself? (I appologize to any catholics out there who think that just because you add to the original bible that it is correct.) Secondly, Abraham didn't lay with his daughters, he layed with his servant girl Hagar (which is where the islam religion stemmed from) Then there is the medical stand point where they have found similar "genetic markers" that gay people have, but they can't prove that is a factor because there are just as many straight people who have these markers. I don't think that anyone is born gay, I think they choose to be gay whether it be for the shock factor of being gay or they need acceptance from the same sex. There are many other ways that people get AIDS. Specifically if you look at studies done in africa, there is something called gender specific genocide. Where the Muslim extremists who know they have AIDS, rape women just to infect them to kill off the gender because most of them were infected by women who were forced into prostitution. All I am going to say is ignorance is bliss to those who are ignorance. And obviously you can state opinion as fact but that doesn't make it fact.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to killall1 For This Useful Post:

    narkky (06-21-2009)

  11. #24
    Donnyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    First off, I think you really need to read the bible if you are going to quote it. For starters, the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the holy spirit. Suicide is not unforgivable otherwise why would God have given Sampson back his strength just to bring down the temple on the Philistenes an kill himself? (I appologize to any catholics out there who think that just because you add to the original bible that it is correct.) Secondly, Abraham didn't lay with his daughters, he layed with his servant girl Hagar (which is where the islam religion stemmed from) Then there is the medical stand point where they have found similar "genetic markers" that gay people have, but they can't prove that is a factor because there are just as many straight people who have these markers. I don't think that anyone is born gay, I think they choose to be gay whether it be for the shock factor of being gay or they need acceptance from the same sex. There are many other ways that people get AIDS. Specifically if you look at studies done in africa, there is something called gender specific genocide. Where the Muslim extremists who know they have AIDS, rape women just to infect them to kill off the gender because most of them were infected by women who were forced into prostitution. All I am going to say is ignorance is bliss to those who are ignorance. And obviously you can state opinion as fact but that doesn't make it fact.
    I will not read the bible and am going off what my Christian and catholic friends tell me. The second you start to say the bible is the book you follow your no longer following god but following a unverified word someone wrote. Its like reading a text book on WWII when it still hasn't happened. As for the genetic part i fully agree you can't say that only homosexuals have these genes. But i wont say all choose to be gay. Only women lol. And thanks for the little bit on the AIDS infected raping thing.....never heard of it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    The rest of the planet is forced to tolerate gay people. That doesn't mean they're "ok" with homosexuals.
    Saying were forced to tolerate gay people is like comparing to people who are loud and make scenes in and the parents tell their children just ignore those flaws accept them no matter how annoying or stupid they are.

  12. #25
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Lets end this thread right here.

    Gay = Wrong.

  13. #26
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [QUOTE=Donnyp;621997]I will not read the bible and am going off what my Christian and catholic friends tell me. The second you start to say the bible is the book you follow your no longer following god but following a unverified word someone wrote. Its like reading a text book on WWII when it still hasn't happened. As for the genetic part i fully agree you can't say that only homosexuals have these genes. But i wont say all choose to be gay. Only women lol. And thanks for the little bit on the AIDS infected raping thing.....never heard of it before.

    I am not sure that you fully understand what the bible is, or what you are saying. The bible is the divine inspired WORD of GOD! Saying that by following the word of God is not following God? WHAT?! That obviously makes no sense. Going off what your friends say is like the childhood cliche- that just because someone says there is no gravity because you can't see it that automatically makes it right that gravity doesn't exist. The laws of physics state otherwise. Have you ever played the telephone game as a kid? Getting the word(s) second or third hand it is often distorted from the original word(s), so again why just believe what someone else tells you instead of going straight to the source (God's divine inspired word). If you look through the history books, the bible tends to parallel what the history books say, so how can you say that it's reading what hasn't happened? If so much correlates, how can one be wrong when the other is right? I am by no means a historian, but I do know that history is written by the "people in charge". Meaning that if you read a text from ancient Roman Empire, it isn't going to call Jesus a hero, it's going to call him a rebel. This is how martyrs are made. The same can be said for George Washington in the British texts. We hail him as a hero when the Brits call him rebellious and vindictive. Who is right? I guess it's all in how it is interpreted by the student.

  14. #27
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,717
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,862
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok so heres my two cents,

    Sexuality in no way,shape, or form should be involve in religion, what you do on the privacy of your own house its completely up to you.

    The bible was written by (drumroll.......) Men, over 300 yrs after Jesus died (Christan bible) The Torah which is the original old testament never mentions homosexuality as a sin, as a matter of fact many powerful men of the ancient world had young boys as lovers, so of course it was not politically smart to say homosexuality was wrong.

    Regardless of your moral beliefs, you have NO right to tell ANYONE how they should live their lives, be straight or gay, Asexual (masturbation), or Artificial insemination, everyone in this country has the right to choose.

    Another thing, all those people going, "The bible this, the bible that" are fucking hypocrites, and follow the 10 commandments (Treat others as you would treat yourself) and Jesus said " he who is without sin, be the first to throw the stone"

    We are ALL sinners, in one way or the other, so stop with the religion crusade, and if you disagree with homosexuality make it an intelligent assessment, instead of the universal hypocritical excuse.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  15. #28
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    GAY IS A UNFORGIVEN SIN BY GOD!!!

  16. #29
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by durges101 View Post
    Ok so heres my two cents,

    Sexuality in no way,shape, or form should be involve in religion, what you do on the privacy of your own house its completely up to you.

    The bible was written by (drumroll.......) Men, over 300 yrs after Jesus died (Christan bible) The Torah which is the original old testament never mentions homosexuality as a sin, as a matter of fact many powerful men of the ancient world had young boys as lovers, so of course it was not politically smart to say homosexuality was wrong.

    Regardless of your moral beliefs, you have NO right to tell ANYONE how they should live their lives, be straight or gay, Asexual (masturbation), or Artificial insemination, everyone in this country has the right to choose.

    Another thing, all those people going, "The bible this, the bible that" are fucking hypocrites, and follow the 10 commandments (Treat others as you would treat yourself) and Jesus said " he who is without sin, be the first to throw the stone"

    We are ALL sinners, in one way or the other, so stop with the religion crusade, and if you disagree with homosexuality make it an intelligent assessment, instead of the universal hypocritical excuse.
    Obviously you can't comprehend what you read because in no way did I say blah blah religion in sexuality, however if you want me to I will-first off if you are such a religious scholar you would know that the very first book of the bible Genesis was written by Moses in (drum roll....approx 1440 BC which is in fact over 600+ years before Jesus was even conceived. Second here is your bible lesson for the day. IF you actually would read the book of Genesis you would find that there is mention of homosexuality happening. Lot was visited by 2 angels while he was living in Sodom. The men of the city came to his door and demanded he turn over the angels so they could have sex with them. Then the angels told Lot that God was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Which he did with fire and brimstone (verified by the history books.) Which is also where the word sodomy originates unnatural sexual acts. By the way since you are such a religious scholar you would know that the "treat others as you would treat yourself" is not one of the ten commandments. It was a commandment given by Jesus from the sermon on the mount roughly 600 years later. No one ever said that we were without sin because the only correct thing in your forum was just that. That's the beauty of redemption not hypocrisy.
    So if you want an intelligent assessment of homosexuality, the whole they were born gay is a hoax. Again as stated in previous quotes, there is no medical data that supports this. Just like there is no factual evidence to support the theory of evolution. Hence why they are still considered theory. Which is such a shame that our schools teach them as fact. I think homosexuality is an addiction, much like an addiction to drugs, porn, or alcohol it is an addiction of perversion. But what people do is there business. So if you don't want people in your business. shut up about it. PS the view of homosexuality being an addiction is supported by medical evidence
    Last edited by killall1; 04-10-2009 at 08:31 PM.

  17. #30
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Actually the Bible was written before, during and after the era of Jesus Christ, the last part of the Bible was written only 58 after his death. The last part is the Apocalypse which was written by "John".

    Also, you can't procreate being a homosexual.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:59 PM
  2. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  3. How the world looks to Americans
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:36 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM

Tags for this Thread