Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    I am not saying believe that, just because studies show.I am saying that if studies suggest it then take the time to rationalize it.Then deduce your own preferences. Do not let these Moral standards put forth by society mold your belief.Also you know Theological belief is prudent in the matter, it is not related, better yet, should not be related. One thing I have noticed about society is that if they cannot explain it. Then they look to a higher power. Since "The one" says its bad, it is therefore bad. My question to you, is why disbelieve something, because it has no, logistics behind it?Then just turn to you sanctuary and rationalize the moral standards that are in place, why do that when you can suggest a different way, with speculation.
    I really think you need to choose a side and stay with it. You post something then in the very next post you abandon your original thoughts to go with what people post back. If something is proven true or false, if you read the information and decide that the information is wrong then one of two things you are either flat out wrong because you are going against proven fact or you do your own case study in an effort to prove yourself right. My guess is since you tend to admittedly be a narcissist you just say "I don't think it's right, so it must not be right". Then to say that the society we live in doesn't form our morals and ethics. That's high school sociology man. The many facets of life form our morals, ethics, and personality. Take I am sure your favorite political figure Hitler. While what he did in my eyes is wrong, he was a product of his environment. He himself was Jewish, so why would he turn on his own people. It was a proven fact however, that not all of Germany wanted this Adrian race, but no one could speak against it without being shot. Secondly he based his military rise to power on blaming everyone else for the poverty that stuck Germany after WWI he had a plan out of the situation so he drew people to his side with propaganda to fix the economy. (now who in present day politics does that sound like?) So now to the higher power. If you ask gays why they are gay you will probably get a different answer from each person. So if all gay people think they are born that way why all the different answers. Logistics would say that you started out with many theories and you ended up with just as many theories because IT CAN"T BE PROVEN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Much like genetic research of the "gay gene'. Many straight people have the same genetic marker so should we deduce that they are still in the closet? OR maybe the gay people aren't really gay. Can't I be right since I am interpreting the data to suggest different ways as you would. Then in the words of William Penn "What's wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, what's right is right even if no one is doing it."

  2. #47
    Donnyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I will agree whats wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. But i dont see any rules saying Homosexuality is wrong. Like i said the Bible is probably the WORST telephone game in history. Im not going to follow something written by men even if its the inspired word of God. If they went back and checked and the Bible said it was Adam and Steve would you still follow it? Hypothetical dont hate me cause i said it lol. Also Studies show that theres intelligent life on earth...but i dont see much of. So many people willing to die for pointless causes and kill for even less.

  3. #48
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyp View Post
    I will agree whats wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. But i dont see any rules saying Homosexuality is wrong. Like i said the Bible is probably the WORST telephone game in history. Im not going to follow something written by men even if its the inspired word of God. If they went back and checked and the Bible said it was Adam and Steve would you still follow it? Hypothetical dont hate me cause i said it lol. Also Studies show that theres intelligent life on earth...but i dont see much of. So many people willing to die for pointless causes and kill for even less.
    So what you are saying is..you are gay and willing to die or kill because of it? Probably the wrong thing to say with this group.

  4. #49
    cktheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    alsome

    that was so kwl

  5. #50
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cktheman View Post
    that was so kwl
    and look at this you probably believe in evolution

  6. #51
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring
    i see you're about to make some good friends soon.

  7. #52
    Badpl0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dante's Ninth level of Hell
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    I really think you need to choose a side and stay with it. You post something then in the very next post you abandon your original thoughts to go with what people post back. If something is proven true or false, if you read the information and decide that the information is wrong then one of two things you are either flat out wrong because you are going against proven fact or you do your own case study in an effort to prove yourself right. My guess is since you tend to admittedly be a narcissist you just say "I don't think it's right, so it must not be right". Then to say that the society we live in doesn't form our morals and ethics. That's high school sociology man. The many facets of life form our morals, ethics, and personality. Take I am sure your favorite political figure Hitler. While what he did in my eyes is wrong, he was a product of his environment. He himself was Jewish, so why would he turn on his own people. It was a proven fact however, that not all of Germany wanted this Adrian race, but no one could speak against it without being shot. Secondly he based his military rise to power on blaming everyone else for the poverty that stuck Germany after WWI he had a plan out of the situation so he drew people to his side with propaganda to fix the economy. (now who in present day politics does that sound like?) So now to the higher power. If you ask gays why they are gay you will probably get a different answer from each person. So if all gay people think they are born that way why all the different answers. Logistics would say that you started out with many theories and you ended up with just as many theories because IT CAN"T BE PROVEN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Much like genetic research of the "gay gene'. Many straight people have the same genetic marker so should we deduce that they are still in the closet? OR maybe the gay people aren't really gay. Can't I be right since I am interpreting the data to suggest different ways as you would. Then in the words of William Penn "What's wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, what's right is right even if no one is doing it."
    You say that, Hitler is one of my Idols. I will beg to differ, because even though Hitler was an intelligent man. Does not make him Ideological in my mind. MY personal Idol is myself.... Would that not coincide with my Narcissistic belief. You seem to want to judge people according to there belief, because it does not support you. I'm not the lone Narcissist on this forms anymore. You right you can not prove , just one reason why people are gay. America was built on free choice. So why not just say that people are gay because they want to be, why try to explain it, why expect a reason. Obviously there is not one. So just let homos be homos.

    As for all the people that down Homosexuality, you are ignorant. You live around homos. So just take it as is and stop all fighting. Live your own life and FUCK everyone else!

  8. #53
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    You say that, Hitler is one of my Idols. I will beg to differ, because even though Hitler was an intelligent man. Does not make him Ideological in my mind. MY personal Idol is myself.... Would that not coincide with my Narcissistic belief. You seem to want to judge people according to there belief, because it does not support you. I'm not the lone Narcissist on this forms anymore. You right you can not prove , just one reason why people are gay. America was built on free choice. So why not just say that people are gay because they want to be, why try to explain it, why expect a reason. Obviously there is not one. So just let homos be homos.

    As for all the people that down Homosexuality, you are ignorant. You live around homos. So just take it as is and stop all fighting. Live your own life and FUCK everyone else!
    you say you don't believe that your born gay?then what is this quote from you!!!( be this to coloration with DNA, studies suggest it, but does not deny it) you said that on page 5 and some more things but you now say you don't believe it so what is it you do or you don't?????
    I don't think you know! you are 4 it then not you just want to be right and never wrong! and that's okay. and a person that has himself as an idol 4 himself doesn't have to have much of a standard to live up to you could be the most mediocre person in the world and you would be content with that? Besides that again I will emphasize how much you flip-flop on your views, so how can you really be a true (self proclaimed) narcissist?

  9. #54
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    i see you're about to make some good friends soon.
    lol iam not trying to get ppl to dislike me but if the truth gets them upset or mad at me then so be it! plus they dont need to read it if they dont like what i have tolled them

  10. #55
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    you say you don't believe that your born gay?then what is this quote from you!!!( be this to coloration with DNA, studies suggest it, but does not deny it) you said that on page 5 and some more things but you now say you don't believe it so what is it you do or you don't?????
    I don't think you know! you are 4 it then not you just want to be right and never wrong! and that's okay. and a person that has himself as an idol 4 himself doesn't have to have much of a standard to live up to you could be the most mediocre person in the world and you would be content with that? Besides that again I will emphasize how much you flip-flop on your views, so how can you really be a true (self proclaimed) narcissist?
    1. you shouldn't flip like that often, that is quite bad for your health. i do side with you on this arguement, but keep in mind, alot of narcissist flip flop.

    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    lol iam not trying to get ppl to dislike me but if the truth gets them upset or mad at me then so be it! plus they dont need to read it if they dont like what i have tolled them
    the truth shall set you free, but not others, they'll just chain you down when they have the chance. just be careful....

  11. #56
    Badpl0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dante's Ninth level of Hell
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You now when i say "studies suggest it, but does not deny it" that is a very dubious statement. Suggest being the key word, you seem not to be able to pay attention to the obvious. This statement is very blatant in my mind. People are who they are so why try to explain it. NO ONE is born gay, but people are presented with choices in which they devolp altruistic preferences that they will later act on in their life, when presented with similar situations. I'm not for or against homosexuality. I'm am for people being able to do what they will in their pursuit of happiness. You have very astutely misconstrued what I said.I stand that people are people.

  12. #57
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    You say that, Hitler is one of my Idols. I will beg to differ, because even though Hitler was an intelligent man. Does not make him Ideological in my mind. MY personal Idol is myself.... Would that not coincide with my Narcissistic belief. You seem to want to judge people according to there belief, because it does not support you. I'm not the lone Narcissist on this forms anymore. You right you can not prove , just one reason why people are gay. America was built on free choice. So why not just say that people are gay because they want to be, why try to explain it, why expect a reason. Obviously there is not one. So just let homos be homos.

    As for all the people that down Homosexuality, you are ignorant. You live around homos. So just take it as is and stop all fighting. Live your own life and FUCK everyone else!
    So you worship a man that cause the death of 75 M people?, You worship a man that only believed in one race?, And you worship a man that killed fags?

    I believe the only represent of Nazism here is you, you fag.

  13. #58
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [QUOTE=Zeinland;635622
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    You say that, Hitler is one of my Idols. I will beg to differ, because even though Hitler was an intelligent man. Does not make him Ideological in my mind. MY personal Idol is myself.... Would that not coincide with my Narcissistic belief. You seem to want to judge people according to there belief, because it does not support you. I'm not the lone Narcissist on this forms anymore. You right you can not prove , just one reason why people are gay. America was built on free choice. So why not just say that people are gay because they want to be, why try to explain it, why expect a reason. Obviously there is not one. So just let homos be homos.

    As for all the people that down Homosexuality, you are ignorant. You live around homos. So just take it as is and stop all fighting. Live your own life and FUCK everyone else!
    So you worship a man that cause the death of 75 M people?, You worship a man that only believed in one race?, And you worship a man that killed fags?

    I believe the only represent of Nazism here is you, you fag.
    __________________he is saying that he dosnt like hitler ! and this is getting old. ppl are who thay are becuse thay want to be thats that
    Last edited by killall1; 04-16-2009 at 06:45 AM.

  14. #59
    killall1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    You now when i say "studies suggest it, but does not deny it" that is a very dubious statement. Suggest being the key word, you seem not to be able to pay attention to the obvious. This statement is very blatant in my mind. People are who they are so why try to explain it. NO ONE is born gay, but people are presented with choices in which they devolp altruistic preferences that they will later act on in their life, when presented with similar situations. I'm not for or against homosexuality. I'm am for people being able to do what they will in their pursuit of happiness. You have very astutely misconstrued what I said.I stand that people are people.
    so if killing and raping lil kids or ppl at all makes you happy then its okay???? is that what your saying ???? it looks to be!!!!!!

  15. #60
    Badpl0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dante's Ninth level of Hell
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    so if killing and raping lil kids or ppl at all makes you happy then its okay???? is that what your saying ???? it looks to be!!!!!!
    WOW, Dude, You honestly thank that was the explicit meaning on that? That is a very primitive way too look at it. So let me provide a quote form The Buddha "To understand everything is to forgive everything". Killing, Raping, Lechery, those are all deemed, unmoral, Correct? So if people in general understand these to be Altruistic. Then why take it any farther, take the face value. I'm simply suggesting that people are who they are, be it unmoral, cynical, demented, or any magnitude. Will do what ever makes them happy. If it facilitates illegal actives that is where the government steps in. When it is in the respect of homosexuality people can choose their preferences. In the respect of Killing, Raping, and Lechery. They deserve what they get.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:59 PM
  2. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  3. How the world looks to Americans
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:36 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM

Tags for this Thread