Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    So you worship a man that cause the death of 75 M people?, You worship a man that only believed in one race?, And you worship a man that killed fags?

I believe the only represent of Nazism here is you, you fag.
    \

Lol, utter fail!!!

Learn to read a little better man.

Thanks
    Fuck you, biggot. I have never read the bible, and I dont plan on it either. But Im FAIRLY sure god DOES NOT want man to hate man. I dont give a fuck about your religous beliefs, and I dont expect you to give a rats ass about what I believe. But hating other people is universaly WRONG. It has nothing to do with Sexual preferences.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thebobisback View Post
    Fuck you, biggot. I have never read the bible, and I dont plan on it either. But Im FAIRLY sure god DOES NOT want man to hate man. I dont give a fuck about your religous beliefs, and I dont expect you to give a rats ass about what I believe. But hating other people is universaly WRONG. It has nothing to do with Sexual preferences.
    your funny you DO NEED TO READ THE BIBLE or any book !
    funny thing is your calling us or me a biggot and that is words of hate so there goes anything you just said and if you walk into a room full of ppl and say f**king biggot you dont think that the ppl are going to hate or not want you there? you need to think befor you talk and iam just stating that just becuse it makes you happy or feel good dosnt make it right and my religous beliefs dose have something to do with sexual preferences! i know its wrong to be gay be it man or woman gay is gay and it is wrong but if you want or who ever wants to be gay thats them but it dosnt make it right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Ok so heres my two cents,

Sexuality in no way,shape, or form should be involve in religion, what you do on the privacy of your own house its completely up to you.

The bible was written by (drumroll.......) Men, over 300 yrs after Jesus died (Christan bible) The Torah which is the original old testament never mentions homosexuality as a sin, as a matter of fact many powerful men of the ancient world had young boys as lovers, so of course it was not politically smart to say homosexuality was wrong.

Regardless of your moral beliefs, you have NO right to tell ANYONE how they should live their lives, be straight or gay, Asexual (masturbation), or Artificial insemination, everyone in this country has the right to choose.

Another thing, all those people going, "The bible this, the bible that" are fucking hypocrites, and follow the 10 commandments (Treat others as you would treat yourself) and Jesus said " he who is without sin, be the first to throw the stone"

We are ALL sinners, in one way or the other, so stop with the religion crusade, and if you disagree with homosexuality make it an intelligent assessment, instead of the universal hypocritical excuse.

The way of the world, isn't the way of God, so technically if we said hey, would it be bad to clone for benefit of mankind or do stem cell research to find cures, doesn't matter, thats the way of the world, not the way of God, now for the homosexuality, i do believe it is wrong, but I don't agree that you AREN'T born with it....obviously if you are viewing the same sex as an attraction...then it must be genetics...not to say all gay people don't choose to be, though, either. Also, Christianity, Islam, and Jewish faiths have been around for a
    LONG time.....saying that Christianity didn't arise until after the New Testament is stupid.....thats why in Christianity...there are two versions, Old Testament-----Before Christs' birth, and New Testament-----After Christs' birth....it was changed because it was divinly inspired to change....God sent his own self in flesh and blood, hence Jesus, to give people a second chance. The book, God, and Jesus....in a lot of Christianity are the same being, hence...The Holy Trinity...I am not sure about this myself, i battle my own personal dilemmas on this theory...but ya there you go :P
    ..: Newest :..

Thanks
    For one thing I never motioned anything about the bible. Only maybe in a reference to another nature. So for you to sit here and call me a bigget, because hating people is against the bible. Even though you later motioned that you have no theological preferences. I do however, the Buddha is my spiritual enlightenment. One thing is very common in the subject or religion. Universal peace, and you motioned that. I speak of people who are astute, more commonly ignorant to the fact that universal peace is unfathomable. It is not realistic. People will always wage war, People will always Condescend, People will always be People. You are right I do not give a rats ass what you say, because you sir, are the Bigget. I never said anything about it being sexual preference, I might have hinted at it, in a broad spectrum. It could of been brought about by anything that correlates to Homosexuality. There is a fine balance in our multiverse. That facilitates happenings in our universe. Good and Evil and when we speak of these natures. We incorporate Omnipotent meanings into morels, better yet right and wrong. You speak of these and then call me a biggot. If it makes you sleep better at night knowing your a hypocrite. Then so be it because I am not a biggot, I never claimed to be. I am a Narcissist, one for all and all for one, that is my motto. So In conclusion you are a Hypocrite, and your grammar sucks.

Thanks
    you definitely aren't born to want other men lmao, its something you pick up along the way of your shitty life. something or some one fucked you up along the rod if you are gay.

Thanks
    Being homosexual is jut finding one sex more attractive then another. It shouldnt affect peoples lives and its not someones fault if there gay, its just how things are. I think not making gay marriage legal is total bs. Thats like saying your being treated differently because your weird. wat a fd up legal system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    and look at this you probably believe in evolution
    [IMG]http://dragis.files.*********.com/2009/02/picard-facepalm.jpg[/IMG]
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Leviticus 18:22 " Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

right there in fine print as said by god. google it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by amassaia View Post
    Being homosexual is jut finding one sex more attractive then another. It shouldnt affect peoples lives and its not someones fault if there gay, its just how things are. I think not making gay marriage legal is total bs. Thats like saying your being treated differently because your weird. wat a fd up legal system

christians dont want the good name of marriage to be spoiled

im fully aware this is a double post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    Leviticus 18:22 " Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

right there in fine print as said by god. google it.
    Leviticus 18:19 "Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness." Menstruating Women are evil.

20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."
    Ever curse at your parents? You need to die.

20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."
    Adultery needs to be punished by the deaths of both parties involved.

20:11 "And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
    Actually this one I might have to agree with, incest is fucked up.

20:12 "And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them."
    Why aren't all of Texans dead?

20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
    Odd how Christians don't follow their own teachings.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
    Odd how Christians don't follow their own teachings.
    That just means no threesomes. and since ther are over 1 billion christians, there are going tob be some that arent popely religous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    That just means no threesomes. and since ther are over 1 billion christians, there are going tob be some that arent popely religous.
    Alright! Let's go kill some homo's!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    w0t w00t!!! time for some pwnage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    w0t w00t!!! time for some pwnage
    No, that's terrible.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast