Thanks

America, The Fascism uprising...

The End of America..

Movie Movie

Alright.. So these are all facts.. You can watch the movie yourself and Naomi Wolf pulls all the facts together and shows you then in a great documentary. I suggest you watch.. Uhm... I'm not going to take my time to pull the facts out for you as I have some shit to do right now. But you all enjoy.. And be careful...

The Patriot Act.

The Act increases the ability of law enforcement agencies to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eases restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States; expands the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and enhances the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts. The act also expands the definition of terrorism to include domestic terrorism, thus enlarging the number of activities to which the USA PATRIOT Act’s expanded law enforcement powers can be applied.

They can do whatever they want without a warrant, or probable cause...

There are 10 steps to Closing off an open society...

1. invoke an internal and external threat
    People who are afraid are willing to do things that they wouldn’t otherwise do.
    [9-11]

2. establish secret (unaccountable) prisons where torture takes place
    In a secret system, the government does not have to provide any proof of wrongdoing by those it holds, so it can incarcerate anyone it wants.
    [Guantanamo Bay, Pits in the middle east]

3. develop a paramilitary force
    A private military force — under the exclusive direction of the “commander in chief” with no accountability to Congress, the courts, or the public — blurs the line between a civilian police force and a militarized police state.
    [Black Water]

4. surveil ordinary citizens
    People who believe they are being watched are less likely to voice opposition. To scare a population into silence, the government need only monitor the activities of a few to make everyone fear that they are being surveilled. Every closed society keeps a “list” of so-called opponents it tracks.
    [Homeland Security, The splurge of Cameras everywhere in America]

5. infiltrate citizen’s groups
    Spies in activist groups put psychological pressure on genuine activists by undermining their trust in one another. They may also disrupt legal activities, undermining the effectiveness of group efforts.
    [Defines itself]

6. detain and release ordinary citizens
    Detention intimidates or psychologically damages those arrested and also lets everyone know that anyone could be labeled an “enemy combatant” and “disappeared.”
    [There are many cases of this]

7. target key individuals
    People are less likely to speak out when those who are highly visible, like journalists, scholars, artists, or celebrities, are intimidated or have the livelihoods threatened. Targeting those who are especially visible makes it less likely that people will speak out and robs society of leaders and others who might inspire opposition.
    [Happened many times]

8. restrict the press
    The public is less likely to find out about government wrongdoing if the government can threaten to prosecute anyone who publishes or broadcasts reports that are critical of the government.

9. recast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason
    People who protest can be charged with terrorism or treason when laws criminalize or limit free speech rather than protect it.

10. subvert the rule of law
    The disappearance of checks and balances makes it easier to declare martial law, especially if the judiciary branch continues to exercise authority over individuals but has no authority over the Executive branch.
    [BUSH DID THIS THROUGHOUT HIS YEARS IN OFFICE]

I suggest everyone watch "The End of America" its a documentary where "Naomi Wolf" Talks about everything that is listed here. I recommend it to anyone because its happening everywhere in the world. People are fucking ignorant and choose to believe what they want... Do with this info as you will.

The End of America - home

Secret Prisons & Torture - The End of America - torture

War Crimes - The End of America - war crimes

Spying - The End of America - spying

Transparency - The End of America - transparency

Unitary Executive - http://www.endofamericamovie.com/ind...tary-executive
    Last edited by PerfectCyanide; 04-19-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You had an over dramatic entry but yes the Patriot Act is pure junk and non American and people that support it are just stubborn or idiots but ironically only a few percent of us all do...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    you finally figured this out now???

Thanks
    i dont wttf u guys are talking about signature and u talk about it here? O_O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    the patriot act is total garbage. america wont end...