Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical

    The Collapse of The American Dream



    What's your say?

    @Doc
    @Lehsyrus
    @Ethereal
    @Empire
    @Azathᴏth
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 12-23-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    cobi45 (01-06-2013)

  3. #2
    Cross-fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sad but true...This is AMERICA!!

  4. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Saw this video a few months back, I was surprised I lasted the whole video. But it's pretty much all true.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #4
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    dam i cant believe i actually watched that, but dam it explains shit

  6. #5
    TheOddOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Very sad, but true . Funny video though.

  7. #6
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well what would you expect?

    Its hard to have a big country last for long.
    A lot of jealous people want to have the same freedom. One thing to remember if America falls, some other country will just carry out legacy on.
    You guys do know half of the America ideas came from other countries right?
    Not to mention even our government system is based off the Ancient Romans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  8. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Well what would you expect?
    Its hard to have a big country last for long.
    A lot of jealous people want to have the same freedom. One thing to remember if America falls, some other country will just carry out legacy on.
    You guys do know half of the America ideas came from other countries right?
    Not to mention even our government system is based off the Ancient Romans.
    More reasons why I'm cynical/pessimistic
    But not exactly
    True that
    Only the political philosophy of republic, the rest is mainly the Enlightenment thinkers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #8
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    More reasons why I'm cynical/pessimistic
    But not exactly
    True that
    Only the political philosophy of republic, the rest is mainly the Enlightenment thinkers
    Well you got to have both republic and the Enlightenment thinkers.
    Every thing plays apart on how the world sees it.
    For if you only have one then the whole nation will be that same type of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  10. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Well you got to have both republic and the Enlightenment thinkers.
    Every thing plays apart on how the world sees it.
    For if you only have one then the whole nation will be that same type of people.
    So we're going to have the feeling of MAD for forever?
    What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #10
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So we're going to have the feeling of MAD for forever?
    What do you mean?
    Well each person has different ideas some of these have vice versa effects.
    For example if a person is bad, does that mean in his eyes is he doing bad things?

    Even Enlightenment people will have good ideas who play a special role on how things fall.
    The republic do have some problems of their own, which do not help at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  12. #11
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Well each person has different ideas some of these have vice versa effects.
    For example if a person is bad, does that mean in his eyes is he doing bad things?

    Even Enlightenment people will have good ideas who play a special role on how things fall.
    The republic do have some problems of their own, which do not help at all.
    I was asking about "For if you only have one then the whole nation will be that same type of people." lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #12
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I was asking about "For if you only have one then the whole nation will be that same type of people." lol
    Oh, well put it this way, with out one of them then the other would be the there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  14. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Oh, well put it this way, with out one of them then the other would be the there.
    Oh
    Well then everything's going to end up like Demos vs Repubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #14
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Oh
    Well then everything's going to end up like Demos vs Repubs
    Yep, 2 sides arguing their asses off about who is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  16. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Yep, 2 sides arguing their asses off about who is better.
    Better arguing than slashing each others throats 'cause each side won't acknowledge the other's
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM
  2. The American Dream.
    By FrostyTheSnowCone in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:17 AM
  3. The downfall of the american economy.
    By C.C. in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
  4. The rest of the world in and Americans eyes?
    By LegendaryAbbo in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:48 PM
  5. How the world looks to Americans
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:36 PM