Thread: War

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    yo bicthes lets take a normalm look here and se why germany owns the world.. germany was alone in btohs WW.. (they had italy but italy ditent do shit)
    vs Sovjet England France USa so on.. and they almost won so plz Germany > usa and every one of of the bicthes, and yes USA is screwd cuz they got dumb polticans .. who waist all of the budget on a fucking dumb war and eve waist life.. USA is fuckt.. bush fuckt it.. 2 times.. and you morons still votet for him in 04...i just dont get that... and yes USA is going to lose the super power status soon... and thats said USA is fuckt good luck with that, New super power is gonna be the European Union.. GET OWND BIATCH

Thanks
    sf0d, that was 2006 estimate, try looking for 2007, you'll find the real estimate: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Also, the Democrats were only asking for a few billion for Stem Cells, which is nowhere near the amount need for curing hunger. Only the War Department has a budget that big to cure World Hunger. Not even NASA, fucking NASA, has a budget compared to the War Department!

Haha, yeah right Endrit, EU together still sucks, China could wipe you out itching their ass. However, it's true that they, together are powerful. Here is a quote for thought: "Europe is gradually emerging as the world’s new superpower. Within a couple of decades, the European Union will equal—if not surpass—the United States as the dominant economic force on the world stage... It is enormously more prosperous and technologically advanced [than India and China]. It encompasses four of the Big Seven economic powers: Germany, Great Britain, France and Italy."

But you know and I know, that EU will never join into a single country.
    Also, Germany never got NEAR close to winning the war when the US joined:

WW1 - Germany, Austria-Hungary, Italy (Part of the time), and Ottoman Turks together made up Central Powers. Italy didn't do shit, Turks led to the defeat of the Russians, and caused massive losses for Great Britain, Austria-Hungary kept Serbia occupied.

France, Great Britain, Russia, and Italy (Part of the time), Japan, Serbia, and finally the USA made up the Allies. Russia couldn't fight worth shit, they lost 6 million people because they hadn't begun their IR. Italy/Japan didn't contribute worth shit. Serbia is a joke. France, Great Britain, couldn't together fight the full German army, but the US could easily over power them.

However, even if Germany won, they weren't looking for Imperialistic goals, so it wouldn't make GERMAN Britain or whatever.

WW2 -
    Germany, Italy, and Japan together made the Axis Powers. USA, Great Britain, and Russia made the BIG 3, with some minor countries providing assistance. We all know that the German pussies gave up when America dropped, not one, but TWO atomic bombs on Japan. Germany would cried if they had two bombs dropped on them. They didn't even come close to winning. Yeah, a Jew HWNT the entire world.

WW3
    - The year is 2013, the ambitious Germany secretly develop nuclear weapons, and America goes head on to stop them, and once again WW beings. Iran, Germany, China, Pakistan, and North Korea form the Central Axis powers. USA, France, Russia, Japan, India, and Isreal join together to form the Allies. With all nuclear countries at the brink of war, humanity can only ask... Who will win? Will the world survive? (That's why I am always saying "ZE RIZE OF ZE GERMANS" in TeamSpeak, History repeats itself)

Duh, the US wins, and Germany is destroyed.
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-25-2007 at 07:54 PM.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    yo bicthes lets take a normalm look here and se why germany owns the world.. germany was alone in btohs WW..
    they also had austria-hungary

they also lost

remember?

to the guy who said britain is better than the US

ok, dude..im not a big USA supporter, but come on. britain sucks ass. WWII, britain was getting its ass kicked...who came and helped, the US, Canada, and France

ok, now correct me if im wrong, but when a country is saved by prarie dogs and stinky, wine sipping, long filtered cigarette-smoking cowards, you know they suck donky cock

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    omfg what thread have i started! its like me being in a fking history lesson with all these facts

Thanks
    its called a debate, genius, thats what you do in debates. dont change the subject because you lost

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    LOL? LMFAO. If ya say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hAY GUYS - 9/11 was actually by dem americans. Gave us reason to goto Afghanistan and Iraq and oil pumps. 9 of the 11 hijackers (9/11?) were saudi - WHY WE AINT ATTACKING DEM? OILL DUR DUR DUR DUR AND WE FRIENDS WITH THEM SO WE ATTACK THE COUNTRY THATS THE HOME OF THE OTHER 2 HIJACKERS D:

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    People have supossedly spotted osama bin laden on the borders of pakistan a month ago. Ever reckon he'll get caught? I doubt it.

Thanks
    hes been hiding in pakistan for years. pakistan's government is one of the most corrupt in the world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    hes been hiding in pakistan for years. pakistan's government is one of the most corrupt in the world
    yea, they're 1337

Thanks

hmmmmm

i think america is a great country to me comming from a country that is still communis lolz at least the us has bathrooms the place i came from ddint have bathrooms we had forests and crap lolz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I think America and UK sucks.

Bush is a panzy bitch.
    agreed.....

Thanks

hmm

i alwayz wondered if bush was really in it for the u.s. or just helping the teerrorist.......

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    He probably aint, he just wants to be on the headlines saying that hes won the war or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    listen, it's all bush's fault...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast