Thread: The Arms Trade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    its Jihad you fucking moron =D




    and sure the WTC could take a hit from THE BIGGEST FUCKING COMMERCIAL JET IN THE WORLD, but that calculation doesnt include the thousands of gallons of jet fuel that burned away at major structural points for 20 fucking minutes, anything metal up there would have been as soft as fucking melted taffy

    ? look what bout the shit tht hit the pentagon? that shit is the most secure place on the planet and they dont have a single peice of footage ? and a boieng 747 makes a small has hole like a truck ran into it theres a gas station accross the street and its camera pionts exactly on the piont the "plane crashed" and tehy forbid tht tape to be released any waz WTF do u know all you do is watch u american news ther controlled by the us government and all they tell say is a bunch of cowshit anyway this world is run by rich bastertds tht cantcontroll thier greed and we jus follow their orders look lets forget all about 9/11 the gvernment is ripping all of us off wtf do they take our money and wastes tht shit . you thank god this private site or my ass would of been arrested by now for talking against them . by they ur a lil kid u got along way oneday ull be in their system
    youtube.com/watch?v=UoEKs4dj_-E

  2. #17
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Please could you before you copy and paste stuff read it, it actually says in there to respect Osama bin Laden. Also Bush would like a spiritualized America due to the fact HE IS CHRISTIAN. No point in reading that if you see this before you do cause seriously that thing you copy and pasted is so stupid.

    Ahhh arun, for one, I don't hate any race, I hate a religion that pretends to be abrahamic. Also the problems in America are, the Democrats always starting stuff like cutting funding for the war, what will that do? Get soldiers killed. What also does the Democrats support that causes death? Abortion and Euthanasia. Also you only look at the bad, but you don't listen to what they say, cause apparently you think that American Soldiers are suicide bombers, its the Sunni and Shiite death squads killing Iraqis. I admit they have killed innocent people by accident or by purpose, but the Iraqi people them self are destroying their country. Yeah and the religion ones... why did you ban me? How did you beat me? Cause I don't think banning someone is considered a win.
    Aha, yeah, do I need to pull up quotes? I'm pretty sure everyone here can vouch you are racist. I hate Jews because they killed Jesus, now stop pretending you are Abrahamic and worship Jesus, when your people killed Jesus. Oh snap, hurts now? Let's kill all the Jews everyone, those fucking Pagan haters! Now to be more civilized...

    Democrats have a reason to cut funding for the war, we are fighting a pointless war, spending over a billion dollars DAILY. Like I said, we could of CURED GLOBAL HUNGER, and saved millions, and saved 400,000 Iraqis. So yeah, Democrats support Death by not wasting money on a pointless war, when we have no reason to be fighting them, killing our own people, promoting terrorism, when we kill the people that kill terrorists, and raid their country trying to control them, acting like a post-Imperialistic country.

    The same people that cut funding for it, are trying to get us out of it. Bush hasn't accomplished one think in Iraq, except give money to scammers, and waste a trillion or two, oh yeah and put us 8 trillion debt. I'm Democratic, yet I don't support abortion, I honestly have no opinion, because the people who get abortions should go burn in hell or whatever. I think that Euthanasia is good in a way, I should have the right to die if I am a retarded moron living in the hospital off life support, and can't even think or stay awake for half a minute a day. And I wasn't the one who banned you, Dave was, and this religion discussion I was talking about was the VIP-era, e.g. a week or two ago. Like I said, you can't even tell why anyone in this forum should support fucking Bush, and that you blindly follow a chimpanzee that is holding the most powerful position in the world.

    Yeah, and if you can't tell how I beat you, perhaps you should go back and learn to read all the flames you posted.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #18
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Arun Euthanasia is assisted suicide, I don't care about the vegetable thing, it's not killing them cause, a long time ago they didn't have that. Bush did make a mistake I will admit, cause he invaded in hopes that the Shiite's(majority of population) would help because under Saddam they couldn't do certain things such as a Friday Prayer, but they didn't help they are contributing to the problems. Please post this "I hate Jew's cause they killed Jesus" quotes, cause I know I wouldn't say that due to the fact it was the Roman's but w/e your gonna edit a post and show me it.

    Sniper you got to be a moron, calling the government KKK is so dumb, there's this women in government Bush picked, and her name is Condoleeza Rice and she is black.

  4. #19
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sfod u crack my assssssssssssssssssssss! one 0r two black people WOW! asshole if the government doesnt allow other races they get fucked like i said the only reason black people became equal is they had free speech and todays thts not allowed! ur government is run by fake christians and rich whities tht cant stop their greed. U know wat go suck on bushes and the US governments dick and be their bitch only god damn reason we fought this war is cuz saddam hussain wouldnt be their bitch
    thts it!

    open ur god damn eyes stop watchin those crack heads on tv sayin pure bull do sum research com back then say shit against me
    Last edited by <sniper>; 04-04-2007 at 05:35 PM.

  5. #20
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    its Jihad you fucking moron =D



    dick head either way i pronounce tht word its correct tht word wasnt made to be in english

  6. #21
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Whatever, I don't give a shit about Euthanasia, if you want to kill yourself, go for it, no one has a right to stop you. According to Wikipedia: "Euthanasia is the practice of terminating the life of a person or animal in a painless or minimally painful way." So if you think Animals or Humans should suffer when they die, you are fucked up, so when you say a doctor shouldn't give you medication to ease your last breaths (hence assist the kill), you are fucked up.

    And I never said you said that, or would fucking edit a post to prove you wrong, you prove yourself wrong. I was sarcastically implying the same tone you have about the Muslims. The Muslims and Christians both say it's the Jews, the Jews say it's the Romans. The Jews didn't like someone saying they were the Son of Yahweh or whatever, and killed him. End of story. Hence, alot of Christians don't like Jews. So you are a hypocrite yet again, being that you try to play a Christian when Christians don't like you. SLAY THOSE PAGANS!!!




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #22
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    look(sfod) why is it tht every single non-white pplz know tht 9/11 is jus pure bull .... U WATCH THE MODERN MEDIA TOOOOO MUCH ...... the civil rights movement they allowed freedom of speech and they lost to african americans so the us government(KKK) started arresting ever1 tht used free speech the ONLY GOD DAMN REASON there nice to jews cuz they need the isreallis to start a war with mid east so they can get their oil.what the fuck did us do to japan kill incocent people with an atomic bomb tell me sfod was tht rite?LOOK Ill introduce u to the worlds top architects and theyll tell u tht a plane in WTC waz like cutting a blck of wood with butter knife . k lets get back to palestine/iseal those kids tht start holding guns when thier only 5 in palestine arent forced by their parents they want revenge the pain and suffering zionism has brought. those kids LL be the real fuckin deal and then the world will c the real Zihad (holywar) lets get to global warming why isnt ppl doin shit to stop it cuz thts the only way theymake money oil, the thing they steal from my pplz

    WTC isnt like cutting a block of wood with a butter knife. its like slamming an 800,000lb hunk of metal loaded with combustible liquid into a building at 600 miles an hour


    btw, everything that arunh said = good


    sf0d is the downfall of society. he is the perfect american stereotype. if i were a gm (which i should be) he be perma
    Last edited by ace76543; 04-04-2007 at 05:58 PM.

  8. #23
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well forget WTC government is still fuckin the world each day

  9. #24
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    WTC isnt like cutting a block of wood with a butter knife. its like slamming an 800,000lb hunk of metal loaded with combustible liquid into a building at 600 miles an hour


    btw, everything that arunh said = good


    sf0d is the downfall of society. he is the perfect american stereotype. if i were a gm (which i should be) he be perma
    I don't know why I even bother with all the kissasses here. Arun, I'm in a Christian Clan and they have no problem with me, nor does my life group, so how would you know if people don't like me, no one here is a true Christian, just a bunch of Christmas Christians.

  10. #25
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lets get on thing straight muslims wre peacful they didnt fuck with others t'll they met you guys and fucking changed how the muslim world looks

  11. #26
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,856
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,158
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sf0d didn't you tell me you were a Jew - a CHRISTIAN JEW... WTF?

    Well anyways, its true BUSH IS AN IDIOT. I voted for him in the election and hopped he would win, boom some buildings got blown up, we went to war - fun. Couple years later we are still in fucking Afghanistan and now bush wants to goto Iraq because of Sadam's suspected terrorist associates.. who has weapons of mass destruction... Ok lets go! Few more years down the line and he won his second election - because Kerry was a poor candidate, time to show his true colors.

    The whole war was just one way for Bush to pay back those who got him in power. A simple concept? This is a war for oil and to get those rich who supported Bush and his presidency and even allowed him to win the election - FLORIDA. Look at Halliburton and what they are doing in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN - potentially billions of dollars in those fool's pockets. Bush is Dick's puppet - Mr. Ex Halliburton, how the fuck did he get into politics anyways? 4 Dollars a stock to fucking 50 dollars a stock... America is run by people with power. Its a simple fact. You see it every day.

    Lol, that reminds me I should save my bickering for a new blog I'm going to open up about all this shit where people can post their opinions.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #27
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    if only one of the members in the government thought about the innocents and army men were gettin killed for no god damn reason at all we couldve got rid off gang violence world hunger well scince the beggining of time everything is run by the rich not people with brains greed and hatred fucked the world poor africans have no food already has aids or HIV does the government ever think about tht NO! the government is what i believe 80% racist allwayz was
    Cmon who the fuck we playin here ur government doesnt giva shit about drug abuse Seriously i used weed and thts the easiest shit to get they dont do shit bout tht cuz the money thts made goes to sum1 and tht sum1 pays bribe to officials every goverment is curropt! this will never end . until the return of jesus(pbuh)

    by the way to those who believes 9/11 waz done by terrorist LOOK what waz al quedas benefit what the fuck did they gain if they wanted to terrorize and if they wre tht dangerous they would of hit D.C. and IN ISLAM we dont kill or hurt the innocent jus because they werent muslim a BY THE WAY ASSHLOLEZ ISLAM MEANS PEACE and stop taking random lines and misinterpreting them!

  13. #28
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    if only one of the members in the government thought about the innocents and army men were gettin killed for no god damn reason at all we couldve got rid off gang violence world hunger well scince the beggining of time everything is run by the rich not people with brains greed and hatred fucked the world poor africans have no food already has aids or HIV does the government ever think about tht NO! the government is what i believe 80% racist allwayz was
    Cmon who the fuck we playin here ur government doesnt giva shit about drug abuse Seriously i used weed and thts the easiest shit to get they dont do shit bout tht cuz the money thts made goes to sum1 and tht sum1 pays bribe to officials every goverment is curropt! this will never end . until the return of jesus(pbuh)

    by the way to those who believes 9/11 waz done by terrorist LOOK what waz al quedas benefit what the fuck did they gain if they wanted to terrorize and if they wre tht dangerous they would of hit D.C. and IN ISLAM we dont kill or hurt the innocent jus because they werent muslim a BY THE WAY ASSHLOLEZ ISLAM MEANS PEACE and stop taking random lines and misinterpreting them!
    Seriously getting tired of this, your telling them they will die for nothing, but they don't believe they are dying for nothing. Don't make their Deaths mean nothing, you can't take it away, they joined for one reason, to serve and help others, and you know all those parents who are saying they died for nothing, I bet you their son would come back and slap them both for saying that. Don't tell me you know anything, most of my family is in the Military and they all have seen the good that happens in Iraq, but good things don't get good coverage, you think their gonna show something of them giving supply to the Iraqi people that much, but they will show when their giving propane and the propane explodes and kills people. They don't show the happy faces of the children getting things, they show the kids crying because their hurt or their mother or father died. Terrible news is what gets people to watch, not good news. Bush didn't make them die for nothing, they volunteered to die for their country its the news that makes it seem like they died for nothing. How can we steal something that they really never had, you think Saddam helped people by giving them supplies that he got through selling oil? No he didn't, so please shut up. He also got all his money from stealing from the people. Well then tell me what the Line in my Signature means, cause I obviously am a retard for thinking that means to kill people, no way it means that.

    DO NOT SAY JESUS WAS A PROPHET OF ISLAM!
    Last edited by sf0d; 04-05-2007 at 02:41 PM.

  14. #29
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    jesus was a jew

    and a carpenter


    and he was kinda preachy.

    that doesnt make him a fucking prophet

  15. #30
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    jesus was a jew

    and a carpenter


    and he was kinda preachy.

    that doesnt make him a fucking prophet
    PBUH is what muslims say to Prophets of Islam.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [combat arms] Trading Accounts For NX Cards!
    By Kancer Maniac in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:25 AM
  2. Best COMBAT ARMS trade ever!
    By AtoZ in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:30 AM
  3. Combat Arms Trade a CSM5 with 6 PERM for MAJOR 1
    By klk101 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:51 PM
  4. Official mpgh MM needed for combat arms trade
    By Jarppi in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:26 AM
  5. need midleman for combat arms trade
    By zeropower123 in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:07 AM