Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 365
  1. #346
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    No matter what you say,I can say one thing that will always pwn you Americans.
    We have a 3700+ year history,while yours begins at the late 17th century ad
    we had magnificent buildings of marble and excelent sculptures when you didn't exist as a country,and your ancestors where living in holes of the earth :P
    (all political parties in Greece always sucked however.we only prospered under monarchy and aristocracy :P)
    Lawl, i can't explain how much u love ancient greek..

    Though it did have the one of the most epic ancient times.

    [So did ancient arabia ;c]

  2. #347
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post


    And Americans are the fat lazy masters of the world that use Mexican slaves for everything. Yes, we know how stereotypes go.
    It's not our fault the mexican's jump our border, your lucky you don't have those problems living across the ocean, How would you like a bunch of orange people working in your house all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

    *.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

  3. #348
    MacTheSack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hey dumbass we are the best country cuz we have all that shit. duhh. and we are like half the world's economy. if we go to shit, everyone goes to shit.

  4. #349
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    canada = the best

  5. #350
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    It's not our fault the mexican's jump our border, your lucky you don't have those problems living across the ocean, How would you like a bunch of orange people working in your house all the time?
    And you think we don't have Romani people here? Same thing, different country. Get your facts straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTheSack View Post
    hey dumbass we are the best country cuz we have all that shit. duhh. and we are like half the world's economy. if we go to shit, everyone goes to shit.
    If China goes to shit, everyone goes to shit even more. Hence China > USA.

    > retard logic used
    > retard loses

  6. #351
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    because they are rich ?

  7. #352
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMEGEDDON View Post
    because they are rich ?
    If average wealth was a measure of who's best, USA wouldn't be #1.

  8. #353
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    and the USA has the greatest percentage in retards and uneducated morrons globally.
    Beat that arguement!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #354
    koberaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    If average wealth was a measure of who's best, USA wouldn't be #1.
    Glad you are banned stupid troll

  10. #355
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,842
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,653
    It's because we have big fat ass guns, and big fat ass missiles.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  11. #356
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    LOL.coeus is one of the most active people in this site,and he also has a brain,most likely bigger than average,which is something people posting in this section generally don't have.like you koberaptor,or armalite.
    he got post baned.
    and btw,it's you people posting here that prove our points of american stupidity and lack of all-round education,or education at all for a large percentage of the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #357
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by koberaptor View Post
    Glad you are banned stupid troll
    Enjoy your ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical. View Post
    It's because we have big fat ass guns, and big fat ass missiles.
    One of the most valid points so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    LOL.coeus is one of the most active people in this site,and he also has a brain,most likely bigger than average,which is something people posting in this section generally don't have.like you koberaptor,or armalite.
    he got post baned.
    and btw,it's you people posting here that prove our points of american stupidity and lack of all-round education,or education at all for a large percentage of the US.


    Thank you very much, it's nice to see someone who knows what's actually going on

  13. #358
    Jam3254's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    and the USA has the greatest percentage in retards and uneducated morrons globally.
    Beat that arguement!
    I agree. A american my Drama teacher met thought that the reason New Zealand always does well in rowing in the olympics is because New Zealanders have to Row everywhere.

  14. #359
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam3254 View Post


    I agree. A american my Drama teacher met thought that the reason New Zealand always does well in rowing in the olympics is because New Zealanders have to Row everywhere.
    /grabs a gun and blows his brains out.
    rofl.
    epic example
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  15. #360
    cT Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Lab
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Rest of World < America's Nukes XD
    You Sir, just Failed.




Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why does speed gear get detected after the 2-4 games?
    By Reckless in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:05 AM
  2. what do you think is the best gun in the game and why...?
    By cube4 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
  3. Why does Combat Arms keep losing connection to the server?!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. what you think is the best place 2 glitch?
    By chubi_dc in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
  5. MPGH pub...- Why does it allwaysgo to this website right when i open the the hack
    By lethalhuman8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread