Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 365
  1. #76
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsongao View Post
    Lmao are u guys saying that cause canada better =P? cause in canada its a BIG sport iunno why and it HARD!
    Exactly in canada, not the rest of the world.


  2. #77
    TrojanMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    I don't really have a comment one way or another on this matter, however if the original poster's grammar and spelling is any example of our lovely education system, we must be having quite a downfall.



    Web Developer Pride

  3. #78
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan! View Post
    I don't really have a comment one way or another on this matter, however if the original poster's grammar and spelling is any example of our lovely education system, we must be having quite a downfall.
    or they could just be 10 years old, meh.


  4. #79
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hockey??? lol. fuck hockey its all about football baby


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  5. #80
    SSRhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Lurking
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^

  6. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    O.o obviously, you've never been to the us, and your views are that of a 12 year old.


  7. #82
    TrojanMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    Very rich: U.S. National Debt Clock



    Web Developer Pride

  8. #83
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    I agree. Americains are really Mofos somtimes

  9. #84
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    listen up faggots.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

    when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    Wow. Fuck you and everything you believe. T.I. is the best rapper. America is the best country because half the people in the world would kill to come here and if you don't like it then GTFO. D:

    All these other countries allways have to hate on America. Goddam you all. Half of the dam countries hating wouldn't even exist anymore if it wasn't for America. So you just sit there and be thankful we haven't bombed you off the goddam planet :P

    k?
    Last edited by why06; 09-04-2009 at 08:45 AM.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  10. #85
    verbindungsfehler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wayne
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    ... oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    naw hollywood hank is better, but u cant understand him haha and i understand eminem.. so i m better than u ?!!

    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    T.I. is the best rapper...
    haha that isn't rap


    yeeah underground

    [YOUTUBE]dapgneOoatE[/YOUTUBE]


    [YOUTUBE]o8XVcc6BDRE[/YOUTUBE]


  11. #86
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    yes, you live in CANADA not JAPAN...
    every country has its culture, in the US there places, stores, and all that like every country does..
    Barely uses a car? lol.
    bye

  12. #87
    zeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    683
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    Don't mind this Canadian. Most people in Canada have a disdain against america for no good reason. Part of it maybe because they are mistaken for Americans when travelling abroad, and Americans, do in fact get treated differently than Canadians. For my self, i didn't really hate america itself, just their leader. But since they are now under new administration i don't mind it as much. Really the only things that piss me off that much about america, can be extended to the entire world, and just go back to my lack of faith in the human race.

    /I am Canadian+more

  13. #88
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    no theyr not im sorry but ur arrogant too
    im arrogant but wtf you going to do about it? NOTHING.

  14. #89
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehler View Post
    haha that isn't rap
    teh.. fk? What kinda rap have you been listening too.

    BTW: Sry about that rage there. sometimes I respond to crazy generalizations with more crazy generalizations. Doesn't help... but adds perspective and puts other people on the defensive. It's easy to dish it out, but it's a lot harder to defend your own country's action.

    America is a powerful country and we are very nationalistic, but then again we are at war nearly all the time. Our nationalism makes us a little arrogant, but you don't go into war thinking your doing the wrong thing. You go into war thinking your the best and thinking your in it for a good cause.
    When Germany took over all of Europe they were trying to spread there influence on the world, not because they were arrogant and power hungry, but because they thought they were doing the right thing. Giving other peoples the chance to be German.
    When you think about Germany was a center of science and innovation. And it might not be seen as a completely bad thing if it were not for the horrible thing they did to the Jews. Nevertheless if you think about it nothing the Germans did would be considered nearly as bad as what the Romans did 2000 years ago, but history is told from the side of the victor. And since America won the story was told as Germany being the evil intruder and America and England the combined effort to save the world.
    America was always a wealthy country, but WWII made us powerful.

    What I can say is that in that state of power given to us through the war America has ceased to expand as much as it could. That maybe in large part to Russia's rise in power during the Cold War, but nevertheless....

    All I can tell you is the American perspective. We, as a people, believe our country was drawn to fill a position we never intended to. We fought a war that wasn't ours to fight under the assumption we were doing the right thing. Now we are in this precarious position that our country is so powerful and controls so much of the whole world. All any person wants to do is live their own little lives. And all these Americans know is that their sons and daughters are still going off to war to fight in so many places. Sometimes we are told they want us there other times we are told they do not. So many Americans are confused. We feel unwanted and yet needed at the same time and at the same time the power has an effect on people. Our military is everywhere and is the most powerful in the world. About half a year ago there were a group of Americans held captive by Somali pirates off the coast of Africa. A team of marines sniped them from another shipped and rescued the captives within a couple days of their capture. What country can defend their people across the entire Atlantic Ocean!

    So yeh I suppose we are a little arrogant because a since of power makes anyone feel a little arrogant, but it is important that people realise that our arrogance is not the reason for our power, but rather our gain of great power has led to our arrogance. All most americans want to do is live their own life in their own hometown. The affairs of the outside world I could and many other Americans could care less about, but because of our power there is a responsibility put on us. The trick is I suppose releasing those parts of the world that we need to release while at the same time being able to protect ourselves from the wealth of new enemies that have arose with a common target: America. And because of all the negative attention given to us by our own allies you can see how leaders of America could be skeptical about giving up this power.

    Questions arise:
    Will our allies really protect us? Would America be attacked? (we have never fought a war against another country on our land) And so many others.

    And our allies: You, the very people persecuting americans, calling us "arrogant sobs, jackasses, power-hungry bastards, etc" are doing little to quail this fear. What the outcome will be if you keep up this I do not know, but what I do know is that you have a huge effect about how americans feel about themselves and their country. Because even though everyone else looks toward America for answers we look toward the European world to guide us. The funny thing is whatever you say will have the exact opposite affect of what you intended it to do.
    Last edited by why06; 09-04-2009 at 10:39 PM.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  15. #90
    bannedshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRhawk View Post
    In my opinion the US is just a bunch of greedy people. The US is a rich country that spends their money on weapons and pollutes the world... I would much rather live in a country that has culture and history. US is like, Mall - Building - Buisness - store - mall - factory. There's nothing truely interesting there. Say japan, they have culture, and barly anyone even uses a car. They have historical buildings, like shrines, instead of some fake ass museum :] Now my facts may be a little wrong, I live in Canada, I pay no attention to the US. But I'm sure you all get my point :] Heterosexually Challenged People ^^
    the US is not as old as Japan, lol thats why we dont have shrines and shit, and we have some of the richest culture, because we are the melting pot of the world. go die pussy canadian haha

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why does speed gear get detected after the 2-4 games?
    By Reckless in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:05 AM
  2. what do you think is the best gun in the game and why...?
    By cube4 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
  3. Why does Combat Arms keep losing connection to the server?!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. what you think is the best place 2 glitch?
    By chubi_dc in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
  5. MPGH pub...- Why does it allwaysgo to this website right when i open the the hack
    By lethalhuman8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread