Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Sf0d I suggest you stuf... I'm Iraqi myself. I have alot of family members who died for no reason. Under Saddams reign Iraq was a much better palce. You governmetn exagerated how "evil" saddams tyranny was. Saddam didnt harm you if you didnt speak out against him. Now, Iraq is fucekd up to teh extent that you cant go down the street without cosntant fear of getting shot. They are fighting American soldiers for 2 reasons:

    1) Its a basic response to an illigal occupation

    2) America is killing them

    Do you know how much Iraqis resent Americans? The 1991 sanctions murdered over a million Iraqis. Why would you invite a country happily when it murdered 1 million people through starvations? Or bombed the shit otu of iraq killing 4 thousand people just on the first day of invasion(AMERICAN BOMBS) ??? Why would I trust a presedential leader who is unsure himself why they are in Iraq? That aint freedom bro, What ever happened to thou shalt not kill. I don't think you are even a Christian. You are a fundamentalist fuck. You cant even debate your own religioue errors in the bible on my other thread. Then you come here teaching me politics of my own nation? Srsly, you are the most ignorant tool I have ever seen. Vidchi france in WW2 was chaotic because there was not a government ssytem to rule it and sustain it when Hitler invaded france. Its the same concept, without a proper government people can rely on YOU WONT HAVE CONTROL.

  2. #17
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Sf0d I suggest you stuf... I'm Iraqi myself. I have alot of family members who died for no reason. Under Saddams reign Iraq was a much better palce. You governmetn exagerated how "evil" saddams tyranny was. Saddam didnt harm you if you didnt speak out against him. Now, Iraq is fucekd up to teh extent that you cant go down the street without cosntant fear of getting shot. They are fighting American soldiers for 2 reasons:

    1) Its a basic response to an illigal occupation

    2) America is killing them

    Do you know how much Iraqis resent Americans? The 1991 sanctions murdered over a million Iraqis. Why would you invite a country happily when it murdered 1 million people through starvations? Or bombed the shit otu of iraq killing 4 thousand people just on the first day of invasion(AMERICAN BOMBS) ??? Why would I trust a presedential leader who is unsure himself why they are in Iraq? That aint freedom bro, What ever happened to thou shalt not kill. I don't think you are even a Christian. You are a fundamentalist fuck. You cant even debate your own religioue errors in the bible on my other thread. Then you come here teaching me politics of my own nation? Srsly, you are the most ignorant tool I have ever seen. Vidchi france in WW2 was chaotic because there was not a government ssytem to rule it and sustain it when Hitler invaded france. Its the same concept, without a proper government people can rely on YOU WONT HAVE CONTROL.
    So your blaming innocent civilian deaths on America, yet you see that its Suicide bombers.

  3. #18
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    So your blaming innocent civilian deaths on America, yet you see that its Suicide bombers.
    OK how come only muslims and sum others know what really gion un thid world sucide bombers are an excuse to carry on violence in the middle east and highly doubt tht these thing are done by extremists who blow them selves up if i run the news i could say bush is a trans sex and people will believe it LMAO

    *Note* to those of you anti muslims suicide is a major sin so if your fighting for islam u fight the enemy not blow ur ass up

  4. #19
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    OK how come only muslims and sum others know what really gion un thid world sucide bombers are an excuse to carry on violence in the middle east and highly doubt tht these thing are done by extremists who blow them selves up if i run the news i could say bush is a trans sex and people will believe it LMAO

    *Note* to those of you anti muslims suicide is a major sin so if your fighting for islam u fight the enemy not blow ur ass up
    Actually a lot of Cleric's have proved that it's okay for them to be suicide bomber's cause theres a thing in the Qur'an that says something about "If you believe what your are doing is for Allah you will be saved"

  5. #20
    EleMentX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    de_dust2
    Posts
    3,453
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    589
    STFU with all your politicial christian shit...

  6. #21
    ndk721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    alright, so today a gunman killed 33 people and wounded others at virginia tech's campus, the worst massacre at a school since columbine in 1999. i'm deeply saddened by this event, i really feel sorry for all the innocent victims that died at the hands of a madman who was annoyed with the world for some reason.

    but... but have we not forgotten about the people dying in iraq daily? both american and iraqi? 33 people dead happens daily in iraq, when is this madness going to end? if you're going to send " prayer requests" and " light a candle" bulletins why dont you start by lighting a candle for the innocent iraqi children caught in this mess thanks to the good old united states of america and its allies.

    over 650,000 iraqis are dead and almost 3,400 us servicemen are dead not to mention foreign soldiers, and what's headline news? 33 people dead in a virginia shooting? are you kidding me? of course the victims lives mean something just as the ones dying in war mean to their families and friends, but we cant just simply forget about those dying in the middle east for nothing.

    seriously people, wake up and stop thinking about yourselves and for goodness sake turn off your televisions! the news covers what they want you to know... as i said before my heart goes out to those killed in virginia, but let's not forget about the innocent iraqi children or palestinian children that are dying daily of no food or running water in occupied land. to me they are more important, no child deserves to go through life during a war that was caused by greed and angry neoconservative "christians" in the white house.

    thats all for now, if you disagree sorry to disappoint but thousands of people die daily, these 33 are no different and if you're going to talk about people dying mention the full stories all over the world, we arent better than anyone else ( though we may act like it)

    end rant



    "My condolenses go out to the victims of the shooting. May God have mercy upon there souls... MY EDIT :ameen: AMEN"
    Dude... 650,000 iraqis died because there were 100's of thousands of troops out there killing them. One 19 year old killed 33 people with one gun. Do the math. 1 : 33 is a big ratio. The easily outnumber one, but the gun outnumbered them all. Your people have guns there. The're killing our soldiers daily too. the only reason this war was started was because of the 9/11 attack .Did you forget about that too? Not to get personal or mean any offense to you, but we ALL have problems that we must face and overcome. What's come has come..Now let's just hope for the better...OK?

    For all those ILLITERATES out there..

    Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.
    Cna yuo raed tihs, Olny 55 plepoe out 100 can.
    I hpoe yuo iletlarets cna smoehwo raed tihs cusae yuo gyus mkae me so mda...Hpoefluly tihs iflnecued yuo to mkae snese wehn yuo wrtie!

  7. #22
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    looks like U.S propaganda has taken its toll on NDK, he thinks we went to war because of 9/11, but that was the forgotten Afganistan war, every middle school/ highschool student i talk to about Iraq war thinks its because of 9/11 and it saddens me that everyone has already forgotten the wrong doings of bush... this war is crap, we went to the IRAQ WAR for WMD's which werent there, you cant justify the war other wise, so bush throws in the old REMEMBER 9/11 and everyone becomes ok with it..

  8. #23
    Struck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    leave the guy alone he jus made a silly mistake
    How is it a silly mistake? He said not to far from me, meaning it's in his state. He would know what state he's in if he wasn't a complete fucking retard.

  9. #24
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    looks like U.S propaganda has taken its toll on NDK, he thinks we went to war because of 9/11, but that was the forgotten Afganistan war, every middle school/ highschool student i talk to about Iraq war thinks its because of 9/11 and it saddens me that everyone has already forgotten the wrong doings of bush... this war is crap, we went to the IRAQ WAR for WMD's which werent there, you cant justify the war other wise, so bush throws in the old REMEMBER 9/11 and everyone becomes ok with it..
    When you tell someone when your gonna check for their weapons, they tend to try to move these weapons to another place and in this case another country. Also you might notice that UN Inspector's said that Saddam was acting like a man who was hiding weapons, and we went to war cause he was acting like he was hiding them, cause he didn't want a revolt because he gave into the US.

  10. #25
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    sf0d, we knew that saddam was not a threat to us, so we didnt need to go to war with Iraq, he wouldnt be stupid enough to launch a nucular/chemical strike against US

    and so what if he was going to use it against other countries, let then duke it out, then let us step in, there is no need to go into war then come out empty handed, if we didnt find any WMD's then just fucking leave.

  11. #26
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Iverson I disagree, I think since we didn't find WMD's we should bring some into Iraq then frame a terrorist organization for owning it and make up a ridicules connection between that terrorist organization and Saddam. Duh. USA FOR THE WIN!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #27
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    sf0d, we knew that saddam was not a threat to us, so we didnt need to go to war with Iraq, he wouldnt be stupid enough to launch a nucular/chemical strike against US

    and so what if he was going to use it against other countries, let then duke it out, then let us step in, there is no need to go into war then come out empty handed, if we didnt find any WMD's then just fucking leave.
    Yes, but it is a threat to a free country called Kuwait, which the US has said it will defend any free country from the invaders.

  13. #28
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Yay let's all go off topic! Who wants to talk about how super awesome Anna Nicole was! YAY!!!!! No......

    lol sfod always goes offtopic >_<


    ya and my condolenses goes to the victims =s

  14. #29
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Struck View Post
    How is it a silly mistake? He said not to far from me, meaning it's in his state. He would know what state he's in if he wasn't a complete fucking retard.
    i didnt mean the killerdumbass i meant the guy who posted Colorado instead of virginia

  15. #30
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by farhad View Post
    lol sfod always goes offtopic >_<


    ya and my condolenses goes to the victims =s
    Yet it was Jeehad, moron.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is 1 of the best free shooting game?
    By shadowsecret in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
  2. Virginia Tech Shooting
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  3. College kid abuse.
    By Coonta in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 11:11 PM
  4. Abuse of college student
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 04:28 PM
  5. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM