Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

The fall of the US

Let's talk about the one simple common between all the great nations the world has ever had: They always collapse.
    If we are going to try and learn from the past, it's almost certain that the US will do something stupid that will make it their last decision but what can it be?
    INB4 "Times has changed and US will not fall like that" - I'm pretty sure that no one thought the roman empire will ever fall as well.
    @Empire
    @Temperrr
    @-Lame
    @ Who ever wont make me wanna call the stupidity police

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    U.S.A, the most powerful country in the world, in fact it has been the most powerful country for last decades.

Keyword "Economy". Economy is the only one factor that will make the U.S collapse.

After U.S collapse, they will move their power to Israel. So Israel will become the ruling state of the world.

After Israel capture lots of land which will be like a big gigantic triangle, here's we will witness the raise of the anti-christ.

And nonetheless, the 3 world war and the end of the world.

Thanks
    United states collapsed once and will never collapse again , #1 economy country in the word .
    How could you possibly think that USA will collapse when it's using United nations and the N.A.T.O for it's own purposes .
    But if it's going to fall down , many countries will follow USA lead since USA supplies them with goods ,there will be civil wars , and more racism and discrimination in the world.
    After USA falls there will be like more than 1 country ruling the world , Japan & China , one has good economy and one in military .But USA my friend has it all.
    I can't really provide that much answers because I can't imagine a country like USA will ever fall .

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The problem here is that its not exactly a collapse that you are talking about.

The British empire for example, was at one point a "superpower" and is no longer that force, but still exist as such. The USA isn't exactly an "empire" and if it it were it would probably be well...the "united states", and that's it. The "empire" of the US isn't exactly like rome or the british empire(which btw Rome and the UK still exist), so its not really in the same scenario. The US doesn't have a huge territorial grasp, they lend support, but don't just outright control places or used conquest in the same manor(this is excluding the USA of course).
    -------------

What you are talking about is a shift in power, this is possible and will happen one day, but I could not tell you what would be the next major power in the world.
    -----------------

Also for whoever said that the next one would be Israel......dude cmon. Israel isn't exactly a superpower if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    how long into the future are we talking? the population growth alone will make trouble for us in under 100 years. oil maybe before that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The problem here is that its not exactly a collapse that you are talking about.

The British empire for example, was at one point a "superpower" and is no longer that force, but still exist as such. The USA isn't exactly an "empire" and if it it were it would probably be well...the "united states", and that's it. The "empire" of the US isn't exactly like rome or the british empire(which btw Rome and the UK still exist), so its not really in the same scenario. The US doesn't have a huge territorial grasp, they lend support, but don't just outright control places or used conquest in the same manor(this is excluding the USA of course).
    -------------

What you are talking about is a shift in power, this is possible and will happen one day, but I could not tell you what would be the next major power in the world.
    -----------------

Also for whoever said that the next one would be Israel......dude cmon. Israel isn't exactly a superpower if you know what I mean.
    Yeah it makes sense :P Oh and I don't see how Israel can become "the new us" either.. Unless a big war will evolve in EU and even in that case, there's always Japan and china to show us who's the bous