Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91
  1. #16
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Did it sound like I'm joking?
    You failed to bring "democracy" and peace to both of Iraq and Afghanistan, and we don't want you to fuck up any other country, not even Syria since its fucked up already :/
    The only way you can help the Syrian people is sending fire arms to the rebels or shoot down every jet that takes off.
    From the astounding amount of stupidity contained within the post, yes it did sound like you were joking.
    ​You're implying that the US is the sole reason behind the political unrest in Iraq. You guys really like to blame the US for your own problems don't you?
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-05-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Lulz$ecurity (07-05-2013)

  3. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Did it sound like I'm joking?
    You failed to bring "democracy" and peace to both of Iraq and Afghanistan, and we don't want you to fuck up any other country, not even Syria since its fucked up already :/
    The only way you can help the Syrian people is sending fire arms to the rebels or shoot down every jet that takes off.

    :/ People can only save themselves.


  4. #18
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    From the astounding amount of stupidity contained within the post, yes it did sound like you were joking.
    ​You're implying that the US is the sole reason behind the political unrest in Iraq. You guys really like to blame the US for your own problems don't you?
    Truth can be painful sometimes, and Iraq was way better before it was invaded, Also Iraq can be one of the top 5 countries on the world in terms of economical condition and many others... but noo someone is holding it back and I wonder who is he?
    Not saying that America is the cause of all problems, but the ruler of Iraq right now, which was brought to Iraq ruling chair on an American tank!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Iraq was way better before it was invaded
    I know, Saddam Hussein was such a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    but noo someone is holding it back
    That would be your corrupt religion.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Truth can be painful sometimes, and Iraq was way better before it was invaded, Also Iraq can be one of the top 5 countries on the world in terms of economical condition and many others... but noo someone is holding it back and I wonder who is he?
    Not saying that America is the cause of all problems, but the ruler of Iraq right now, which was brought to Iraq ruling chair on an American tank!
    :/


    Maybe the people of Iraq?


  7. #21
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    There are Sunnis and Shities in the Iraqi community, and Saddam was holding these "Shities" back at his era, now after he got killed they are taking over the control of the country, but that would have never happened without the help of US, so US is #1 enemy of Sunnis at #1 allies of Shities. at least thats what I believe,
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    There are Sunnis and Shities in the Iraqi community, and Saddam was holding these "Shities" back at his era, now after he got killed they are taking over the control of the country, but that would have never happened without the help of US, so US is #1 enemy of Sunnis at #1 allies of Shities. at least thats what I believe,
    Well what you believe is generally wrong.(from your prior history here).

    Your perspective of enemies is really stupid. The US took out a dictator who was murdering people in the streets, yet they become an enemy because of some random assignment(that you just made up) of shiites/sunnis?

    What a moron.


  9. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    From the astounding amount of stupidity contained within the post, yes it did sound like you were joking.
    ​You're implying that the US is the sole reason behind the political unrest in Iraq. You guys really like to blame the US for your own problems don't you?
    Don't forget about the Jews bro. The U.S. and Israel are the evil world tag team plotting to destroy all them dirty Muslims.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Zbon141 (07-10-2013)

  11. #24
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,291
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    U.S should fck off
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  12. #25
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, they shouldn't. But hey, that's 'Murrica.








     





















  13. #26
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Discussing life matter on a hacking forum won't change anything wouldn't it?
    Annnnnd I literally give no fuck about what you think about my thoughts or my opinions.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #27
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Discussing life matter on a hacking forum won't change anything wouldn't it?
    Annnnnd I literally give no fuck about what you think about my thoughts or my opinions.
    If you don't give a fuck then don't post them, especially considering your thoughts and opinions are fucking retarded.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (07-09-2013)

  16. #28
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    If you don't give a fuck then don't post them, especially considering your thoughts and opinions are fucking retarded.
    If my opinion doesn't impress you, you don't have to come on me and start raging, just stfu and move on with it
    and I already know i'm making you all mad cuz im in the enemy field :P
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  17. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If my opinion doesn't impress you, you don't have to come on me and start raging, just stfu and move on with it
    and I already know i'm making you all mad cuz im in the enemy field :P
    ​He's simply pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  18. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If my opinion doesn't impress you, you don't have to come on me and start raging, just stfu and move on with it
    and I already know i'm making you all mad cuz im in the enemy field :P
    You're not making anyone mad bro. You're just making yourself look like an ignoramus.
    Just look back at what you posted.

    >Says he doesn't give a fuck about your opinions
    >Leh gives opinion
    >Periodspot gets butthurt

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. [Info] What should the scripting site be named?
    By Fred302 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:13 PM
  3. What Should the MOTM topic be...
    By ~Shadowxeno in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:27 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. Should the upcoming VIP/PUB hacks...
    By KnockOut in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:02 AM