Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
    Nah, the greatest country in the world, is this small island call 'Unknown' Its hidden in and unknown area, and a small group of people live there...
    unknown island doesn't count since it's unknown


  2. #32
    ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    new world order is coming. and coming fast.

  3. #33
    Aspaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    USA never were the world greatest country, I never recall it in history. The first civilization and intellegence came from mesopatamia/Asia, and all the great scientist where from non-american. I wont take all away from US, by saying they did not do great things for science and such, but saying they are and still greatest is a lie.
    Last edited by Aspaka; 02-09-2015 at 05:59 PM.

  4. #34
    bloox12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    So not counting unknown island, what country is the greatest?

  5. #35
    apollofire007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Chatty
    No Country is perfect but still USA is quite liberal, democratic and best place to live as compare to their counterparts. Thanks

  6. #36
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    Every country has it's issues but America's pretty good compared to some.

  7. #37
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    731
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by apollofire007 View Post
    No Country is perfect but still USA is quite liberal, democratic and best place to live as compare to their counterparts. Thanks
    Germany and Canada are said to be the best countries in the world.

  8. #38

  9. #39
    Ray Donovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    God bless America! It's a great country however people like Trump bring negativity to the country and make us look bad.

  10. #40
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    731
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    God bless America! It's a great country however people like Trump bring negativity to the country and make us look bad.
    America looked bad before people like Trump. Trump himself doesn't make America look bad, it's the people who like Hillary and Trump that make it look bad.
    It's also all of the ignorance and general stupid shit spewing out of the people's mouths that makes America look bad.

  11. #41
    Ray Donovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    America looked bad before people like Trump. Trump himself doesn't make America look bad, it's the people who like Hillary and Trump that make it look bad.
    It's also all of the ignorance and general stupid shit spewing out of the people's mouths that makes America look bad.
    True. America needs a true president that can clean all this shit up not like fake Hillary or Trump. They are already millionaires. They don't understand the real problems in our country. Instead they make us look bad with the type of bullshit they say and spread. America is land of the free. However, I do support some ideas of Trump. We need to stop Muslims and Mexicans from entering our country for a while to protect the freedom of others. For Freedom to exist, Security is a must.

  12. #42
    GTA_V_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Except for when we nuked hundreds of thousands of people off the face of the planet, other than that, we're a pretty decent country.

  13. #43
    408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA_V_O View Post
    Except for when we nuked hundreds of thousands of people off the face of the planet, other than that, we're a pretty decent country.
    If we didn't nuke them, hundreds of thousands more lives would have been lost on both sides. The Japanese weren't going to surrender, so we had no choice but to nuke 'em
    Click on the skype button to add me on Skype


  14. #44
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,104
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    1,130
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    If we didn't nuke them, hundreds of thousands more lives would have been lost on both sides. The Japanese weren't going to surrender, so we had no choice but to nuke 'em
    True. Either kill them or we both get killed.

  15. #45
    Punkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Very interesing video there, have to go on youtube.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. America is the greatest country in the world.
    By C4Vendetta. in forum United States of America
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 01:31 PM
  2. What The Greatest City In The World?
    By MC² in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  3. USA vs. Every Country In The World
    By lordofme50 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  4. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum United States of America
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
  5. GREATEST SECRET OF THE WORLD
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM