Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,383
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,571
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Jews have always been historically good with money. Money = Power. Shoulda let Hitler do what he wanted.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​The Rothschild Bloodline is one of the oldest conspiracies in the book.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    Their population is small yes and their world standings. However you can't deny the facts.

    Almost 12% of the world's billionares are jews. Now given their population, that's quite an impressive feat.

    Not to mention how many of them are in places of power. In 1999, only 2% of America's population was jewish. These 2% controlled 70% of the places of power in America. Whose to say these numbers have changed from 1999?

    Jews managed to gain dominance not by numbers, but by pure wealth and power.

    The Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, and Warburgs of Hamburg are primary holders of the Federal Reserve Bank, they are all jewish.

    Not to mention they have a heavy influence on American media. America is more likely to catch a jewish terrorist than a muslim terrorist, however you never see a jewish terrorist on tv do you? CBS, NBC, CNN, and ABC are all owned by jews.

    Also there is a heavy presence of jews in congress, again considering their population.

    There are three jews in supreme court.

    Now these are just little facts and you can do more in depth research on how jews are probably the most powerful nation in the world.

    Population is an invalid argument as it has nothing to do with their power.

    Need I say more on how powerful Jews are despite their "population and world standings".

    If anything the jews are the most likely group to be up to something. All their work is hidden and the origin of their immense power is unknown.
    :/ Man......it's like you don't understand the problem here.


    You are associating wrong with race. Being a jew has really nothing to do with whatever your conspiracy is. The jewish race shouldn't be how you associate these people, it just show weakness in your argument.


    You should link these people by something more concrete, other than "oh they are rich and jewish".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Honestly whoever was behind 9/11 doesn't bother me. Yeah, it was a tragedy, but it's such a small loss compared to soooo many other things killing off the human population that I don't see the point in fussing about half-done conspiracy theory.



    Also, lets not kid ourselves here, there is more than enough people who hate the jews to blame them for everything and anything.


  4. #19
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It isn't "half-done" I laid it out for you, did my research, and you refuse to debate the facts. You're really letting me down. If you can't bring an intellectual argument here, then who will? I didn't ask you to come in here for a half ass'd debate.

    Your stance to me seems to be, "I don't think they did it".

    If you ask me, it's you who doesn't understand the problem. You seem to be infused with the disposition that theres no such thing as "Zionist extremist", but if I where here castrating Islam, you'd jump on the band wagon. I think you've been brainwashed by the idea that if you even hint at the idea that Zionist may be responsible for anything, you immediately discredit facts, and go with the, "They didn't do it because... well, they didn't do it."

    Right now, I feel like you do when debating with the arabs on this forum. You refuse to acknowledge fact, and substitute it with what you've been told to believe.

    Sounds a lot like what you'd expect from ABC/CNN/MSNBC/ect.



    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Last edited by RJ; 02-06-2014 at 12:56 PM.

    END THE FED

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It isn't "half-done" I laid it out for you, did my research, and you refuse to debate the facts. You're really letting me down. If you can't bring an intellectual argument here, then who will? I didn't ask you to come in here for a half ass'd debate.

    Your stance to me seems to be, "I don't think they did it".

    If you ask me, it's you who doesn't understand the problem. You seem to be infused with the disposition that theres no such thing as "Zionist extremist", but if I where here castrating Islam, you'd jump on the band wagon. I think you've been brainwashed by the idea that if you even hint at the idea that Zionist may be responsible for anything, you immediately discredit facts, and go with the, "They didn't do it because... well, they didn't do it."

    Right now, I feel like you do when debating with the arabs on this forum. You refuse to acknowledge fact, and substitute it with what you've been told to believe.

    Sounds a lot like what you'd expect from ABC/CNN/MSNBC/ect.


    Lets label this down.
    1. You should clip out all the unimportant parts of the quote and make one that is clear and within context. I read about half of it.(start and end) and there is just a plethora of either "satanist" implications, just random shit, or stuff that didn't relate to the conspiracy as a whole but sounded "threatening".

    Examples:
    "The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars" This whole part has nothing to do with anything......
    "The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2" Oh look misread prophecy.
    "Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house."
    " Gutle Schnaper, an Ashkenazi Jew (future wife of Mayer Amschel Bauer), born... "



    2. It's not that I don't believe in Zionist extremist its just that well....Zionism isn't world domination. It's to create the land of Israel. So when Zionist(if they are extremist) are linked towards something that doesn't have to do with Israel.....it's more often than not a "scare tactic" to put "a known zionist" before there name to try and prove the point.

    3. Credible sources. Since you researched this RJ i'm curious as to how.(could you post your sources?). This entire thing is spammed across the internet. I couldn't look up a date or two without it being linked to this entire body of shit.

    This seems to be the main problem with this


    4. Everyone is linked, everyone is part of it. Somehow I just don't understand the notion that every jew is ashkenazi, or that if anyone has a jewish mother it "satisfies the ashkenazi rules". This is trying to make a connection where there isn't one. If the Rothschild's aren't involved just make up a connection involving jews!!!!
    -Try editing this without the word "jew" or "ashkenazi jew". Kind of odd how a conspiracy relies on that so much.

    5. It doesn't explain the holocaust being useful for zionism. You see any zionist knows that the "land of israel" isn't anywhere near as important as the people of god, aka the jews. The land of Israel and zionism have always come second to preserving god's chosen people. If you've read the torah or the old testament(and history) you'll find that the "Land of Israel" was occupied a lot in the start and eventually conquered many times over. As much as people might aspire that the "clever jew" made a plan hundreds of years in the making to get a piece of land that was occupied(again), it wouldn't involve the genocide of their own people in the holocaust.
    -Oh and this beautiful quote:

    "On 1 September, the Second world war starts when Germany invades Poland. This was because the German leadership were a Christian leadership, who understood that Soviet Russia was led by Rothschild funded Communists, and they feared that as the Soviet Union grew in strength, these Jewish Communists would invade and wipe all the Christians off the map."
    =Which yes, again, I find hilarious. Not only does this make no sense whatsoever, but it's applying communist and jews, and trying to say that they would make a religious war against Germany. Which....wow, that basic lack of understanding is just astounding.

    6. After WWII its pretty much anti-Israel. Which again, doesn't have much to do with the world in general.

    7. Satanism or stuff refering to revelations are either purely coincidental or just don't have anything to do with anything. (also I guess is trying to gear this towards christians only? That's just odd).
    "The whole Satanic aims of the Rothschilds are now in full view of the world, everything bought or sold carries the mark of the beast, 666."
    -Really.....just....ugh.

    I mean here is where you just lose any hope of credibility.



    8. Lets talk about the sources listed.

    -Kind james bible: Nope
    -Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies- Nope.
    -The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers Of Nations - Nope.
    The Jews and Modern Capitalism- Nope.
    Great Britain, The Jews, and Palestine - Nope.
    Pawns In The Game -Nope.
    Barriers Down- Nope.
    The Jewish State -Meh leaning towards nope.
    The Curious History of the Six-Pointed Star -Nope.

    I'm actually going to stop there. I could go on but by then it seems to be conspiracy theorist slinging out book after book. I mean they don't even try to hide it with titles like "rothschild, illuminati, references to Israel".


    I'm not even shocked someone who actually read all this garbage would make up a conspiracy like this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------


    RJ, you think I didn't argue this correctly....

    But when it's copy-pasta conspiracy, I don't see the point in arguing. I mean you vouching for this being researched is clearly not true, but I don't see the point in believing this or arguing against it.

    That's the problem with conspiracy theories. They rely on abstract connections, faulty evidence or misinterpretations of history, and a lot of paranoia.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-06-2014 at 04:44 PM.


  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You know, this bothered me on my first read through. Why the Ashkenazi jew thing?. I mean zionism alone is enough to label people by, but why a "fake-jew" zionist? Why people who were technically part jew, being qualified for the ashkenazi stuff. Does pure blood jew actually mean anything?


    Well it turns out I glossed over the Revelations quote. Not surprising as I just assumed any bible quote would be irrelevant to a conspiracy on many levels.(especially revelations.).


    So the logic here is that according to revelations these fake jews are working with Satan, and the apocalypse and all that jazz. This makes sense why so many of the rather benign actions are somehow led to satanic implications. It also explains why people who have not committed a satanic act are labeled "ashkenazi jew" so that the reader would think they are part of a satanic conspiracy even though 90% of jews are ashkenazi by default. Or why even the people who aren't ashkenazi, are "qualified by the ashkenazi standards" to become part of it due to one of their parents being jewish.
    -This isn't the first time someone has misinterpreted revelations and used it for a conspiracy theory, in fact many theorist try to add revelations in there because it can be applied to so many things so easily.


    Problem with this is a simple two categories.

    1. You should never use a religious book to justify anything in a conspiracy. Religion takes no part and only limits the amount of people who would believe it. If anything, the showing of revelations makes many people take this conspiracy a lot less seriously.
    -Which is why you should trim this down if you believe it RJ.

    2. Zionism and Satanism completely contradict each other. If anything the destruction of Israel would be more towards the plan of an "ashkenazi jew" than the creation and sustain of it. The Land of God would not be a plan or involvement for any satanic person.
    ------------------------------------------

    Now granted, Israel has done some shady things(don't blame them with their surroundings and the fact every country that needs a military does some shady shit). Yes, it isn't cool, yes it could or could not explain some events.

    But the creation of Israel and the state of Israel currently.... isn't really a problem that is relative to the House of Rothschild. Rothschild represents a global and economic problem within a single "bloodline" and it's partners(no way a single bloodline is going to do this alone, no matter how much money they have).

    So when the conspiracy theory takes that final turn, focusing on Israel.....it doesn't really relate to Rothschild. It's your same argument you get from every ignorant muslim, Israel is bad, bleh blah blah. Sure, you can question Israel, you can prove it's shit. Feel free to do so., but it doesn't relate to the Rothschild conspiracy on a grand enough scale that it's worth mentioning.


    Let me explain:

    Israel in this conspiracy is made out to be part of revelations, hence the painstakingly high amount of "ashkenazi jews" and references to it. But Israel isn't exactly this "powerhouse" that controls the whole world through the shadows, why this is even a thing I can't imagine. I mean there is a plethora of other countries, with much longer legacies that can easily be applied here instead of Israel. Obviously for this conspiracy theory, the entire point is that Israel is all according to Revelations, but still, it would do a lot better to not rely on that for the architecture for a conspiracy.



    You can argue that Jews are in "positions of power", although you can also argue white-Caucasian males are too.
    + Actually let me just explain conspiracy mindset:
    -As long as there is someone in the world at a seat of high power, there is going to be conspiracy for that. The theory is always that through generations of planning so and so is trying to get world domination or some ridiculous plot for power.
    --------------------------------------------------------


    And lastly this book is called the "Synagogue of Satan", it's rather....obvious that this is all influenced by some paranoid revelations-following Christian from the get-go. I can only imagine you didn't put the title of this in the post for a reason or that you didn't know that.

    Here is some stuff involving the ashkenazi jews, though to be fair I think the topic is dead because I think I just pointed out the author of this book is little bit wack.

    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423972/pg1


    Oh and also this is just another copy of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"....again, RJ, I can't help but think this entire thing is Anti-Semitic in nature..
    Last edited by Empire; 02-07-2014 at 11:21 AM.


  7. #22
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,715
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    332
    My Mood
    Lurking
    These are all conspiracy theories .
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TapOut* View Post
    These are all conspiracy theories .
    Well there is really only one being posted, but yes, it is a conspiracy theory.


  9. #24
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Empire I guess the fundamental difference between you and I is... I view all religion under the same light. I don't go "one group is less likely to cause something then another". I look at the raw facts, and can see through the culture bias. At one point I was a man killing for his country, and his god.

    Sorry man, I thought you'd be a better proponent for this argument. I had no idea you had a religious bias.

    If you respond to this, do not bring up what the OP said that you construe as a religious bias. This man (THE OP) believes people involved with the Zionist movement have been involved with MANY of the worlds travesties... and ABSOLUTELY NOT without good reason... Any intelligent man can see the connections.

    I'm not saying that I am right... I'm not saying I am wrong, but you HAVE to take this information with you into the future.. Otherwise... What good is a debate?
    Last edited by RJ; 02-26-2014 at 07:51 PM.

    END THE FED

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=197326" target="_blank">Empire</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> I guess the fundamental difference between you and I is... I view all religion under the same light. I don't go "one group is less likely to cause something then another". I look at the raw facts, and can see through the culture bias. At one point I was a man killing for his country, and his god.

    Sorry man, I thought you'd be a better proponent for this argument. I had no idea you had a religious bias.

    If you respond to this, do not bring up what the OP said that you construe as a religious bias. This man (THE OP) believes people involved with the Zionist movement have been involved with MANY of the worlds travesties... and ABSOLUTELY NOT without good reason... Any intelligent man can see the connections.

    I'm not saying that I am right... I'm not saying I am wrong, but you HAVE to take this information with you into the future.. Otherwise... What good is a debate?
    Oh man, misunderstanding there.(must have worded my shit wrong).


    Look, the OP has a book called "Synagogue of satan", which this entire quoted thing of rothschild was about.
    -NOTE: This book is actually a "copy" of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which is pretty much the same thing, only a slightly more obvious in the racism.


    But the OP, or rather who you quoted, believes this to be in line with revelations, and that these specific jews(well "fake" jews), are satanic.
    -Which is why I'm not sure exactly how religious bias doesn't come into play, since half of the OP is based upon revelations and trying to point out "satanism". If anything his religious bias gets in the way of him being taken seriously.(that and the cover of the book is a bit of a "shocker" type, so even that can't be taken seriously).

    My personal bias is that Zionism is not a big enough cause for all of this. Zionism is somehow linked to everything and anything and it's real cause is so small, the link between these grand conspiracies is rather.......pointless to say the least.

    It may be that I view Judaism in a higher light than other religions(in respect), but that's mainly because of how well they implement their religion in the US and how little I have to hear about it's shit everyday.
    ---------------------------------------


    But ok, looking at it without knowing the op was religious, removing the zionism/jew parts, and taking out all the satanic implications...(this is about 60-70% of the OP btw).

    Removing another 20% of unimportant/unrelated parts that are either birth/deaths, or actions that have nothing to do with anything.

    So yeah, about 10-20% of the OP is important to the conspiracy theory.
    ---------------------------------------

    What's left is a mediocre conspiracy theory about "sleeper-agents" working for the rothschilds who have their "tentacles" into everything already because of.....banks. Now I'd be more inclined to believe this than what was posted. Seriously, if you ever post this again somewhere, trim it down, remove all the random bs, take out the bad sources, and I'd bet people would be more inclined to believe you.(until they google it an see the actual source, but it would work till then).

    Which you could probably make about any other big bank owner today, and there is another argument on money=power.
    ----------------------------------------------


    Listen, if you want people to take you seriously you have to do two things.

    1. You have to get a more reliable source and focus it down. The OP clearly isn't a good source and his theory ranges from satanism, to zionism, to world domination. I mean it goes everywhere but ultimately leads to "it could relate to this" scenarios. Nothing is clearly linked and it's filled with so much "filler" that it's not exactly a good read. Even then, the stuff that is linked together is shrouded in personal bias and hate. It's pretty clear from the get-go that this book is a "meant to sell" type of book, not one meant to inform.

    2. Be objective. Don't look for a conspiracy theory, don't imagine links. Confirmation bias and absolute belief are the reason people believe conspiracy theories. They take everything and their supposed links as truth and only get more into it as they go in. Problem is that not everything is connected, it just isn't. So what you are left with is a reader who usually thinks 100% on the mark when the author more or less shotguns a bunch of "possible relating" events and tries(though in this case he forces it more) to draw a connection.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------



    Honestly RJ, I should be the one disappointed. Not only have not responded to the large amount of points I've presented, you've chalked it up to "religious bias", "brainwashed", and discrediting "facts".


    I mean this is the debate forum so why not debate? All I've seen from you is accusations that I'm not taking the issue seriously instead of responding to what I bring up.

    :/
    Last edited by Empire; 02-27-2014 at 03:48 PM.


  11. #26
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Everything comes and goes, nothing is eternal, especially money. Money makes people lazy, unwilling, and less hard working. I'm familiar with the Rothschilds but I have little to no doubt that they have little to no influence, anything other than that is people grabbing at straws like every other conspiracy theory.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #27
    Re4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    All roads seem to lead to the Crown theory. The Rothschilds are just one part of the bigger tree imo. The freeman movement is certainly flawed in many ways but they're onto something when it comes to using a legal dictionary (pre 1980 version) to research. William Cooper was one of the first widely known guys who really had a decent handle on whats going on (in his later years). I think all they did when they killed him was validate his concerns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. Get your cheap Jetamay house !!!
    By HeXel in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:16 AM
  4. anyone watch house?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. slaughter houses
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 11:18 AM