Thread: Anti War

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Anti War

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAK6h6LkH...773E7&index=24

    They support it when their life is on the line yet all you treehugging hippies dont IT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE TELL ME WHY YOUR AGAINST IT!

  2. #2
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    open your eyes, dipshit. you have no idea whats going on. youre a fucking retard, and so are they. i'm not going to take the time to explain why the war is bullshit, itll take too much time and im already pissed off.

  3. #3
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    open your eyes, dipshit. you have no idea whats going on. youre a fucking retard, and so are they. i'm not going to take the time to explain why the war is bullshit, itll take too much time and im already pissed off.
    Check my IP bitch, Camp Pendleton you whore(crap its showing irvine =\)
    Last edited by Aggressi0n; 05-19-2007 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #4
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    ROFL, even if you did live in the Camp, that would show how delusional you are, you can't even give a good reason Bush should be president. I doubt you could provide a valid reason for us even being in a war. Stop sucking his dick, and stay off MPGH, I don't even know why you still come back.

    You have no concept of a human life, there is nothing worth the death of half a million people you moron. It ruins millions of lives.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #5
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL, even if you did live in the Camp, that would show how delusional you are, you can't even give a good reason Bush should be president. I doubt you could provide a valid reason for us even being in a war. Stop sucking his dick, and stay off MPGH, I don't even know why you still come back.

    You have no concept of a human life, there is nothing worth the death of half a million people you moron. It ruins millions of lives.
    Buddy because of Liberals 30 Million Americans have died. You dont know the concept of human life cause then you would know this.

    Valid reason for war, Tyranny, you say Bush is a Tyrant yet your against the war that took out a Tyrant.

    Bush is actually trying to stop Iran not that hippie bs "lets talk." Talking is gonna destroy America.

  6. #6
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    psh, we didnt need saddam out of power, doing so created a shitload of problems that now the US has to deal with... and its just creating more tension in the middle east, cus now all the muslim countries want to kick our ass

  7. #7
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    Buddy because of Liberals 30 Million Americans have died. You dont know the concept of human life cause then you would know this.

    Valid reason for war, Tyranny, you say Bush is a Tyrant yet your against the war that took out a Tyrant.

    Bush is actually trying to stop Iran not that hippie bs "lets talk." Talking is gonna destroy America.
    ROFL you keep saying Liberals are the only ones who are in the army, yet Conservatives are the only ones who want this retarded war to continue, do I smell a hypocrite? 30 million died, I'd like to see your source, ~3,000 Americans have died, and 400k-500k Iraqies have died you fucking stupid shit, is this worth it? Spending billions of dollars to take out a tyrant is valid, AHHAHA yea bullshit. They didn't enlist the Iraq war to take out a tyrant, nor is it our problem, their people can revolt if they want it that much, so don't give me that bullshit, we came to find WMDs, but I bet there are as many WMDs in Iraq as how many reasons the War in Iraq is valid. Bush is going to start another war, and this time we are going to be fucked because of China and Russia, so shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about. That's why only 28% of Americans think he is doing a good job, and they are as dumb as you. Iran can pursue civilian nuclear technology as they please, what the fuck could we do to them except talks fucktard...




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #8
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL you keep saying Liberals are the only ones who are in the army, yet Conservatives are the only ones who want this retarded war to continue, do I smell a hypocrite? 30 million died, I'd like to see your source, ~3,000 Americans have died, and 400k-500k Iraqies have died you fucking stupid shit, is this worth it? Spending billions of dollars to take out a tyrant is valid, AHHAHA yea bullshit. They didn't enlist the Iraq war to take out a tyrant, nor is it our problem, their people can revolt if they want it that much, so don't give me that bullshit, we came to find WMDs, but I bet there are as many WMDs in Iraq as how many reasons the War in Iraq is valid. Bush is going to start another war, and this time we are going to be fucked because of China and Russia, so shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about. That's why only 28% of Americans think he is doing a good job, and they are as dumb as you. Iran can pursue civilian nuclear technology as they please, what the fuck could we do to them except talks fucktard...
    It's called Abortion and where did I say Liberals are in the Military lol... also stop being retarded, we made the mistake of giving a date, so he knew when he should start moving them, and dont be a dumb shit there is no proof he destroyed them. Also your retarded Civillian please, he either says Nuclear Technology for Power then says he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map and you can actually say that its for power.

  9. #9
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    It's called Abortion and where did I say Liberals are in the Military lol... also stop being retarded, we made the mistake of giving a date, so he knew when he should start moving them, and dont be a dumb shit there is no proof he destroyed them. Also your retarded Civillian please, he either says Nuclear Technology for Power then says he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map and you can actually say that its for power.
    ROFL. Check your previous post 30 million liberals died, also about a week-or-two ago you posted under sf0d about how Liberals are the only ones in the army, and me and someone else were flaming you about that, look at your previous posts. You are definitely retarded, you think you can "destroy" nuclear material like that? Ahahahah, give up on life. Nuclear waste is put in containers and put in wastelands that are sealed off from the public. Wanna know why? Because it takes like 5,000 years (or something) for radioactive materials to decompose to a safe level. Even if they brought it nearby, there still would be trace materials left over, because it shoots out Gamma Rays constantly (hence why they are so useful). When the UN went there and found nothing, and the US government found nothing, its obvious signs that there was NOTHING. You think they couldn't think that the Iraqi government could hide WMDs or destroy them? DAMN, seriously you are stupid. Learn something about Chemistry. You think Iran is stupid enough to attack Isreal? Last time I checked, Isreal had WMDs, and since they are supplied by the US, they are more refined/high grade WMDs than anything Iran could produce in 10 years. So shut the fuck up, you are a born retard. I don't even know why I argue with you, just shut the fuck up. Stay off MPGH, why the fuck do you keep coming back, your just so fucking annoying.

    http://www****guegovernment.com/news.php?id=2169
    http://www.komotv.com/news/national/7592052.html
    Last edited by arunforce; 05-20-2007 at 10:46 AM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #10
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    HEY RETARTIES FUCK IRAQ FUCK THE US GOVERNMENT FUCK THE UNITED NATIONS FUCK NATO its a bunch of Rich whities makin the rules for us for the whole world. ON UR GOD DAMN TELE when they show some poor PEOPLE starving and they how FUCKIN Poor they are and how Fucked their health is while for those footage of them they make mucho dinero FUCK LOOK look you stupid ass people are soo GOD DAM BLIND if you think dickheads runnin this world is doing shit for you UR jus waiting to get fucked by the upcoming marshall law

  11. #11
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL. Check your previous post 30 million liberals died, also about a week-or-two ago you posted under sf0d about how Liberals are the only ones in the army, and me and someone else were flaming you about that, look at your previous posts. You are definitely retarded, you think you can "destroy" nuclear material like that? Ahahahah, give up on life. Nuclear waste is put in containers and put in wastelands that are sealed off from the public. Wanna know why? Because it takes like 5,000 years (or something) for radioactive materials to decompose to a safe level. Even if they brought it nearby, there still would be trace materials left over, because it shoots out Gamma Rays constantly (hence why they are so useful). When the UN went there and found nothing, and the US government found nothing, its obvious signs that there was NOTHING. You think they couldn't think that the Iraqi government could hide WMDs or destroy them? DAMN, seriously you are stupid. Learn something about Chemistry. You think Iran is stupid enough to attack Isreal? Last time I checked, Isreal had WMDs, and since they are supplied by the US, they are more refined/high grade WMDs than anything Iran could produce in 10 years. So shut the fuck up, you are a born retard. I don't even know why I argue with you, just shut the fuck up. Stay off MPGH, why the fuck do you keep coming back, your just so fucking annoying.

    http://www****guegovernment.com/news.php?id=2169
    http://www.komotv.com/news/national/7592052.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/islam_vs_w...html#post84076

    They never said Iraq had Nuclear Technology they said he had Mustard Gas, and if that leaks, that would have killed them and Saddam is smarter then you think. Israel can produce its own Nuclear weapons and Israel is more restrained about using weapons do you see Moshe saying hes gonna wipe Iran off the map? No you don't.

    Conservatism is anti dictatorship, don't post stupid stuff.

    Marshall Law is where National Gaurd stops people from looting, you like stealing Sniper, didn't know that your not such a great Muslim.
    Last edited by Aggressi0n; 05-20-2007 at 11:17 AM.

  12. #12
    Hells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Meh i dont care what people think i still say were there for Oil.

  13. #13
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL. Check your previous post 30 million liberals died, also about a week-or-two ago you posted under sf0d about how Liberals are the only ones in the army, and me and someone else were flaming you about that, look at your previous posts. You are definitely retarded, you think you can "destroy" nuclear material like that? Ahahahah, give up on life. Nuclear waste is put in containers and put in wastelands that are sealed off from the public. Wanna know why? Because it takes like 5,000 years (or something) for radioactive materials to decompose to a safe level. Even if they brought it nearby, there still would be trace materials left over, because it shoots out Gamma Rays constantly (hence why they are so useful). When the UN went there and found nothing, and the US government found nothing, its obvious signs that there was NOTHING. You think they couldn't think that the Iraqi government could hide WMDs or destroy them? DAMN, seriously you are stupid. Learn something about Chemistry. You think Iran is stupid enough to attack Isreal? Last time I checked, Isreal had WMDs, and since they are supplied by the US, they are more refined/high grade WMDs than anything Iran could produce in 10 years. So shut the fuck up, you are a born retard. I don't even know why I argue with you, just shut the fuck up. Stay off MPGH, why the fuck do you keep coming back, your just so fucking annoying.

    http://www****guegovernment.com/news.php?id=2169
    http://www.komotv.com/news/national/7592052.html

    PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWNED


    even i knew that, every white person over here in washington that supports bush says REMEMBER 9/11, seems they have forgotten that we went to war with Afghanistan for that NOT IRAQ, when i ask them then why did we go to war with IRAQ wmd's why will still in there? then they dont say anything

  14. #14
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWNED


    even i knew that, every white person over here in washington that supports bush says REMEMBER 9/11, seems they have forgotten that we went to war with Afghanistan for that NOT IRAQ, when i ask them then why did we go to war with IRAQ wmd's why will still in there? then they dont say anything
    You moron a rebutted all he said dip shit.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...120720,00.html

    169,234 sq mi thats alot of area to bury weapons. Also the UN Fucked it up and didnt monitor the destroying of the weapons, they jsut gave him a date and told him to have proof, he had no proof he destroyed them, but didnt say he did cause he didnt want a revolution.

  15. #15
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok...................................wait......... .........................ok....................
    so they "buried" THE WMD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH THTS the most retarted shit i ever heard LMFAO WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THT
    if it was u i understand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  2. Anti Virus software
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM
  3. Star Wars Episode 7
    By arunforce in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:08 AM
  4. Swat 4 and Guild Wars
    By SimpleAs in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
  5. HW Man's anti-vehicle mines
    By poiu123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 08:42 AM