Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    USA!!Canada does nothing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    America fought for it's independence from Britain. Canada did paperwork. Plus we burned your capitol back in the War of 1812, but that don't really matter anymore.
    SaintDane: quit double posting.
    1. we burnt your "white house" back 200 years ago, then it was repainted to white, thus creating the "white house", all you did was take the old toronto, which was called york, americans created "new york", after the old toronto....
    copy cats lol

2. srry for double posting, i was using psp to type the last 2 posts, and psp only had a limited space to type so i had to separate it...

3. yes we did paperwork, so? does it mean we r more intelligent than you? maybe, does it mean we were weaker? no. does it mean we had a smaller population? yes.

4. not to mention the only reason you guys defeated britain was because the french was there to supply your weapons, also helping america with their own soldiers....at least give credit to them that your now free from britain...

5. but like i said i still keep my first opinion....cant compare cause we got 1/10 of your populations (baby boomers)
    Thx Scrcrw for da sig!
    can u beat it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by kman1247 View Post
    you realize that what you just said is complete bull shit? It doesn't matter who our to trading partner is because people want our services either way. Btw our GDP ( Gross Domestic Product) is about 10 times better. You have about 1 trillion per year and we have about 15 trillion so I don't want any of this, our economy rocks, that's because you haven't had near enough success as to what we're used to. Btw I didn't see you guys in the Cold War at all. Whoever said that Russia has twice as many nukes as we do is completely unaware of history at all. The U.S.A won the cold war, the Soviet Union was reduced to a pile of rubble and every country is western germany left the warsaw pact. Victory once again for the motherland U.S.A
    1. you do know that your national debt is also about 20 times more than our?

2. your economy rocks because you got population which we dont have lol

3.the cold war was a TIE....if not then the world would have ended because of the nukes flying around, which there WERENT...

4. however...ya sure why not usa won
    Thx Scrcrw for da sig!
    can u beat it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    NO because you did the paper work does not mean that you are more inteligent, it means you did the paperwork, congrats but the USA did the paper work and suceeded in bringing the russo-japanese war to an end (russians getting there asses kicked btw which is a different argument) we brought Imperial Germany and Nazi germany to its knees and did the terms of the Treaty of Versailles with the 14 points. So again it does not matter about the "paperwork". Btw it was either the french or the british that burned our white house not the canadians, the British came from canada and led an attack. We definitly give france credit for helping us out to get our country started but it makes me wonder if they still would have, if they had known we would be one of the superpowers of the world. But we ALWAYS paid France back when they needed help (i.e both world wars) The cold war was not a tie however because we wanted M.A.D not to happen (Mutual Assured Destruction) so eventually, the Russians couldn't back up what they were trying to do economy wise. They tried to beat us in Space, Nukes, Sattelites, communist influence in world but, we kept challenging them until they eventually broke down like a house of cards because of their communist system which was shit. especially Stalin.The countries under the Warsaw pact retreated instantly so I'd say that the U.S.A definitly won

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    NO because you did the paper work does not mean that you are more inteligent, it means you did the paperwork, congrats but the USA did the paper work and suceeded in bringing the russo-japanese war to an end (russians getting there asses kicked btw which is a different argument) we brought Imperial Germany and Nazi germany to its knees and did the terms of the Treaty of Versailles with the 14 points. So again it does not matter about the "paperwork". Btw it was either the french or the british that burned our white house not the canadians, the British came from canada and led an attack. We definitly give france credit for helping us out to get our country started but it makes me wonder if they still would have, if they had known we would be one of the superpowers of the world. But we ALWAYS paid France back when they needed help (i.e both world wars) The cold war was not a tie however because we wanted M.A.D not to happen (Mutual Assured Destruction) so eventually, the Russians couldn't back up what they were trying to do economy wise. They tried to beat us in Space, Nukes, Sattelites, communist influence in world but, we kept challenging them until they eventually broke down like a house of cards because of their communist system which was shit. especially Stalin.The countries under the Warsaw pact retreated instantly so I'd say that the U.S.A definitly won
    While you're right, the Cold War is often deemed a tie because Soviet Union could not keep up with the USA but at the same time, United States fail to contain Communism and it spread all over Southeast Asia and then China.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    when i said i did paperwork, i did not say that we WERE more intelligent.
    you did not bring germans to its knees, the russians did.
    it clearly was not the french who burnt your white house because they were on your side, the british certainly did not burnt down because the war that broke out was between canada and usa, not britain and usa.

im sorry, but at the time of the battle of france, or the fall of france, usa did not even declare war on the germans or the italians....you did not supply the war in europe AT ALL yet....

btw, in my quote, the person clearly did not give credit at all, i mean only that 1 person, not americans in general...i know many well educated americans who should be respected

PS: the fact that america is a world superpower is an understatement, and no one underestimate usa, but former soviet union now russia certainly is still trying to keep up with usa, to say that they lost completely is wrong, their economy is better than ever

PSS: communism is still in the world...specifically in china, which is another country entering the world super powers....just to remind you that russia and china is one of THE most strongest powers behind usa... no pressure
    Thx Scrcrw for da sig!
    can u beat it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    usa. we have obama

Thanks
    Canada is just a bunch of fat hockey red necks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    NO RLY???
    YEA ITS HERE
    CANADA VS USA POLL

ZAMBONI (its fucking awsome but i cant afford one VS CAR ( that suck 2mpg)
    LAZY (usa) VS WORKER(canadians)
    MAN (fat ass usa) VS WOMAN (awsome chix)
    EH(can) VS CRAP(us)
    OBAMA(he did noting) VS HARPER( i admit hes an asshole)
    FATS(usa) VS SKINNIES(canada)
    MAPLE(who gives a shit) VS STAR(its not representative for usa)
    HOCKEY(we own you w/e) VS BASKETBALL(this sport suck)
    NOOB(homo with 9 gold medals) VS PRO( win 13gold medals)

and so on and so forth

Who will you pick?

(note its a debate u gotta give reason)

I PUT SOME MORE INFOS ABOUT YOUR POST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Oh, oh okay... Well, I mean.. I'll just be over here in Canada, chilling with my free health care, low population ( Something good. I mean, look at China. They're fricken' ashamed to have girls because theres to many people there. ) , while not being at war, also not putting up a 50 Million dollars bounty on some terrorist, also being well... you know, obese basterds. Oh, have fun with your Economic Recession and tons of immigrants, aswell!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_mode View Post
    USA!!Canada does nothing...
    I have to agree though, Canada barely does anything. Canadian history for the most part is boring. No major world events involved Canada as much as the US (except for the World Wars and Afghanistan). We've been a very peaceful nation not getting into many conflicts or starting any quarrels with other countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Canada doesn't do anything.....
    ~
    At all
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I really don't get the point of these X country vs X country debates, what it grinds down to isn't solid statements and facts, it comes down to everyone's personal bias. Even responding to this, criticizing this, in any way, good or bad, will be influenced by your bias and it will show. Now if you simply respond, ''Fuck off faggot USA rapes Canada'' chances are, you're just too dumb to have a bias...

Well there's my 2 cents, give a shit or not, its down to your bias :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol am american :] am happy am not a fat hole xD but i think canada is cool 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here are the facts:
    Canada is bigger than US, YES
    Canada has more population than US, NO
    Canada is more natural than US, YES
    Canada has free healthcare, YES
    Canadian Militaries are limited in Canada, YES
    Canada has less crimes than the US, YES
    Canada has less conflicts and is more safer, YES
    Canada is the least country to get into war, YES & NO
    Canada has a tight security for any TERRORISM or any conflicts in the country, YES
    Canada has arm-free law, NO
    Canada is still developing? YES

US is safer than Canada, NO
    US has a better economy, (military only)
    US has more debts than Canada, 10x more YES
    US has 10x more crimes than Canada, YES
    US is more often involved in wars, YES
    US is has more conflicts, YES
    US is more popular, YES
    US has more population than Canada, 10x YES
    US has more land than Canada, NO
    US is first-generation of Canada, YES

1. There is a reason for US to be popular, and that is because US was involved in the most wars in the world. World War II, Cold War, Iraqi War etc...Also, the US is more involved in World-wise (meaning, US participates in conflicts [helping], wars etc more than Canada)
    2. Canada is in the Afghan war and are going to stop in 2011. We are still fighting the Taliban and helping Haiti out. No news about Canada helping Chile, but we are still in a war, resolving conflicts.

I'll have to be bias, I live in Canada, so I would choose Canada for a better place to live. We are made for peace, nothing in war. But I also have to admit and be honest, we hardly participate in any resolutions except helping. But then again, I live in Canada. I truly believe that Canada is better to live in because our country is much more safer, our country is more peaceful, our country is more natural, our country has less crimes and conflicts, our country has tight security for any attacks or Terrorism and our country has a free healthcare (although we DO pay taxes). We have a moderate education, it's not like we aren't in the top 20's or 10's for the highest quality university in the world.

My opinion, I kinda do like US, but then again, I live in Canada, so I'd rather stay here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kamina For This Useful Post:

computervirus4u (04-12-2010)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast