Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post


    Don't bump.

    On topic since it was already bumped, Canada isn't boring... you just make it that way. You live in Toronto... Toronto is the Number 1 location for fat/homeless/retarded people... try moving somewhere like Hamilton, Vancouver, Ottawa, etc. It's much better. I don't blame you for finding the 'sports' boring. Canada isn't full of rednecks that take football too far by throwing beer and shooting eachother. It's just a game, a GAME. Yet the USA thinks they need to take it so seriously that they kill eachother over it. Europe is the same way with soccer/futeball though. Try getting involved in some physical sports yourself? You probably find watching the sports boring. I've been playing paintball for 5 years, I travel around the world with my team to different tournaments. I've been to Germany for a D-Day/WWII remake, I've been to Portugal, Spain, Italy, China, USA, Australia, Africa, etc. to play with my team... and we get to go for free since our sponsors pay for the airfare/hotel. Try snowboarding, alpine skiing, dirt biking, wake boarding, water skiing, etc. There are plenty of fun things to do in Canada, you just have to go out and get it instead of sitting at home complaining like a little bitch ^_^

    P.S. Canada = amazing weed, less crime, less pollution, less stress, less obese people. I don't know why you think everyone is short? The average height for an adult male in Canada is 5"11-6"2. For females it's 5"3-5"7. Canada = 33 Million people (total population). Los Angeles in California has 34 million. So you're doing your health, your lungs, and most of all your brain a favour by living in Canada. Free healthcare, good education... what more could you ask for? Hockey and Basketball where both invented by Canadians by the way. JUST SAYIN.

    It's just as hot as the USA in spring summer and fall. It's only cold in the winter. But the cold is what where proud of. The Great White North for the win.
    You're so full of shit, you know nothing about the United States crimes, the crime rate of Canada is going up steady, while the crime rate in the US is going down.

    There is only more crimes in the United States because of MORE PEOPLE, if you have 33 million people in a country, the crime rate is going to be LOWER. So that is just full of shit right there.

    Good healthcare?

    Bullshit, the average wait time for a doctor or a surgery is HIGHER than the United States.

    Education is that of the USA, so quit blowing out of your ass.

    Canada is just another country that is protected by the United States, so talking shit when you don't know anything, showed that you're one of the 10% of the population who can't read or write in Canada.

  2. #17
    Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    101101010010100
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You're so full of shit, you know nothing about the United States crimes, the crime rate of Canada is going up steady, while the crime rate in the US is going down.

    There is only more crimes in the United States because of MORE PEOPLE, if you have 33 million people in a country, the crime rate is going to be LOWER. So that is just full of shit right there.

    Good healthcare?

    Bullshit, the average wait time for a doctor or a surgery is HIGHER than the United States.

    Education is that of the USA, so quit blowing out of your ass.

    Canada is just another country that is protected by the United States, so talking shit when you don't know anything, showed that you're one of the 10% of the population who can't read or write in Canada.
    Lmao, Stupid fucking overweight American scum. Yeah I can't read or right, mhm... that's why my grammar is far better than 99% of the American's on this site? Good joke kid. Secondly, I didn't say GOOD health-care, I said free. The education is different, it doesn't cost as much because our government actually pays half the cost to educate it's citizens, unlike the USA, and they can focus more on hands-on learning because again, less population = more concentration. Regardless of whether or not population's of the two countries make a difference, the crime rate in America is higher... it's only going down because of police brutality and racism. Try again kiddo. Canada isn't protected by the USA... we only use you as a failsafe. And don't even think about saying how America could invade Canada overnight, because it would never happen. Canada has over 86% of all the worlds AVAILABLE fresh water, due to all the bodies of fresh water. That means america cannot use any biological or nuclear weaponry. Canada is fucking massive too, good luck "taking it over" when we have the support of Russia, China, Britain, etc. etc. the list only goes on. There are plenty of countries that, if given the chance, would love to pop a few Americans through their thick skulls. Why? Because we don't throw around money and bullets like you do, we don't abuse other countries for their blood diamonds and dirty oil. I'm sorry but the USA is a massive failure, and as soon as the NWO takes over, it will be destroyed, just like every other super power country. Anarchy ftw.

    America is just another country that is full of overweight corporates, so talking shit when you don't know anything, showed that you're one of the 99% of the population who can't read, write, or produce logic in the USA.

    I don't view this thread, so I won't be coming back to read your half-witted response. But go ahead, type it anyways to make yourself feel big and mighty. Have fun embarrassing yourself, faggot.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hysteria For This Useful Post:

    Casavir (08-25-2010),O_O? (09-05-2010)

  4. #18
    ///'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjham2 View Post
    I've spent the pass year here and all I see are just some fat obese people and a bit of a chilly weather. Not to mention boring sports...

    And everything here seems very old (older than europe), plus the kids here are very short and skinny.

    Going to travel back to europe soon
    you're fucking dumb.


    you say you see fat people.

    then you say all the kids are very short and skinny.


    GTFO.

    nobody wants you here.

  5. #19
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You're so full of shit, you know nothing about the United States crimes, the crime rate of Canada is going up steady, while the crime rate in the US is going down.

    There is only more crimes in the United States because of MORE PEOPLE, if you have 33 million people in a country, the crime rate is going to be LOWER. So that is just full of shit right there.

    Good healthcare?

    Bullshit, the average wait time for a doctor or a surgery is HIGHER than the United States.

    Education is that of the USA, so quit blowing out of your ass.

    Canada is just another country that is protected by the United States, so talking shit when you don't know anything, showed that you're one of the 10% of the population who can't read or write in Canada.
    Obviously you've never been to both Canada and the USA. The average wait time is extremely lower than the USA, because of the amount of hospitals we have.

    And like Thieving EH said, Canada has the support of over 10 countries at the very least. Do you know what the difference is in the American and Canadian missions in Iraq? We are trying to protect the people and keep the peace, meanwhile, you Americans are tryin to wipe the brains of a poor sick old lady, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, off the floor because you accidently shot her with some shit. You throw around money, bullets/guns, drugs and shit like your doing good with it.

    Canada has done and is doing the right thing. I think people would rather live in a countrie who doesn't have 43% a chance to get bombed by terrorists.

  6. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post


    Lmao, Stupid fucking overweight American scum. Yeah I can't read or right, mhm... that's why my grammar is far better than 99% of the American's on this site? Good joke kid. Secondly, I didn't say GOOD health-care, I said free. The education is different, it doesn't cost as much because our government actually pays half the cost to educate it's citizens, unlike the USA, and they can focus more on hands-on learning because again, less population = more concentration. Regardless of whether or not population's of the two countries make a difference, the crime rate in America is higher... it's only going down because of police brutality and racism. Try again kiddo. Canada isn't protected by the USA... we only use you as a failsafe. And don't even think about saying how America could invade Canada overnight, because it would never happen. Canada has over 86% of all the worlds AVAILABLE fresh water, due to all the bodies of fresh water. That means america cannot use any biological or nuclear weaponry. Canada is fucking massive too, good luck "taking it over" when we have the support of Russia, China, Britain, etc. etc. the list only goes on. There are plenty of countries that, if given the chance, would love to pop a few Americans through their thick skulls. Why? Because we don't throw around money and bullets like you do, we don't abuse other countries for their blood diamonds and dirty oil. I'm sorry but the USA is a massive failure, and as soon as the NWO takes over, it will be destroyed, just like every other super power country. Anarchy ftw.

    America is just another country that is full of overweight corporates, so talking shit when you don't know anything, showed that you're one of the 99% of the population who can't read, write, or produce logic in the USA.

    I don't view this thread, so I won't be coming back to read your half-witted response. But go ahead, type it anyways to make yourself feel big and mighty. Have fun embarrassing yourself, faggot.
    First of all, I am not American, I am Israeli, second of all I am not a kid, so quit talking out of your ass.

    Your problem is you're just like the 'ignorant Americans' you hear everyday. I do give a flying fuck which country is better, I have enough on my plate with the Iran making nukes and shit.

    It you being an narcissistic little shit who thinks his country is the fucking greatest thing ever.

    First of all, free health care is not good, so I don't see why you're whipping out for that. It cost the people money, it causes longer waiting time, and it cause people to abuse the system.

    In America, the people pay the schools with local taxes, I think that is much better than having the government giving out cash to the population.

    Lower crime rate because of police brutality and racism? That showed you know nothing about the United States and you too damn ignorant for your own good. Give it up, 'kid' Canada is not a super power, not a world power, it is just a North American power and will forever stay that way.

    And you're wrong, Canada and the United States have a long and rich history together, I don't see why you hate the United States as they are protecting your countrymen in Afghanistan in 2010-2011 as Canadian troops pulled back.

    Guess what? Again you don't even know your country!

    BRAZIL have the most fresh water, followed by Russia, and Canada. You fail so hard in so many level, you know nothing of history or the government of the United States, all you spew is the useless shit that I can easily flush down my toilet.

    A faggot? God, you make me laugh with you immature and lame ass come back, when you don't even bother having a good debate, it showed how much your mother dropped you on the head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Obviously you've never been to both Canada and the USA. The average wait time is extremely lower than the USA, because of the amount of hospitals we have.

    And like Thieving EH said, Canada has the support of over 10 countries at the very least. Do you know what the difference is in the American and Canadian missions in Iraq? We are trying to protect the people and keep the peace, meanwhile, you Americans are tryin to wipe the brains of a poor sick old lady, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, off the floor because you accidently shot her with some shit. You throw around money, bullets/guns, drugs and shit like your doing good with it.

    Canada has done and is doing the right thing. I think people would rather live in a countrie who doesn't have 43% a chance to get bombed by terrorists.
    I've studied them both very hard, I don't take sides, I just pick out the bullshit.

    1. Canada have longer waiting times.
    2. Canada have 'more hospital' because of the smaller population, United States have much more hospitals per 10,000 population.
    3. I am not American, I am Israeli.
    4. American troops are protecting Canadians as Canadian troops are pulling out.
    5. Canada is an ally of the United States and will likely to be attack by terrorists just like other allies.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-25-2010 at 05:27 AM.

  7. #21
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Then get out of your office and be among those you study, you can never get anything done stuck in a cube with a computer by your side. You have to be there to know what it's like.

    And as to your #4, know why we are pulling out? Americans fucked up Israel so much that we aren't goin to even try anymore.

  8. #22
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    New Zealand owns both of you... we are nuclear free




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  9. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Then get out of your office and be among those you study, you can never get anything done stuck in a cube with a computer by your side. You have to be there to know what it's like.

    And as to your #4, know why we are pulling out? Americans fucked up Israel so much that we aren't goin to even try anymore.
    Israel is a modern state, don't get it confuse with Iraq, Israel is an ally of USA, and NATO.

    I do not work in an office, I am a soldier in the Israel Defense Force, so I am often in hospitals.

    I have, I lived in the US for a few years, and had to move back.

    Please, know your countries before getting it all confused.

  10. #24
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Because Jetamay lives there.

  11. #25
    steph777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Amused
    2 words.
    Canada Sucks!

  12. #26
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Israel is a modern state, don't get it confuse with Iraq, Israel is an ally of USA, and NATO.

    I do not work in an office, I am a soldier in the Israel Defense Force, so I am often in hospitals.

    I have, I lived in the US for a few years, and had to move back.

    Please, know your countries before getting it all confused.
    Living in the US doesnt mean you know Canada.

    If Israel is an ally and NATO, then why would they bomb a school with suspected terrorists, when it turns out it was the wrong place? And don't tell me that didn't happen, 'cause I KNEW someone in that school.

  13. #27
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjham2 View Post
    I've spent the pass year here and all I see are just some fat obese people and a bit of a chilly weather. Not to mention boring sports...

    And everything here seems very old (older than europe), plus the kids here are very short and skinny.

    Going to travel back to europe soon
    Pffft xD Try goin to see Saskatchewan xD THAT is a boring province xD Try Alberta, Edmonton/Calgary, or Vancouver, or Toronto, or Montreal, and you won't be so bored :P Not a bad place here
    Sammy told me to...

  14. #28
    MarcAu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    QUEBEC :)
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hey, I'm from Canada too, from the french part of that country, and it is not so bad. Winter is cool if u like to snowboard or skiing, hockey, etc. Weed is less expensive here too, Stop saying that Canada suck freaking American.

  15. #29
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Living in the US doesnt mean you know Canada.

    If Israel is an ally and NATO, then why would they bomb a school with suspected terrorists, when it turns out it was the wrong place? And don't tell me that didn't happen, 'cause I KNEW someone in that school.
    Notice that they didn't, if you mean the shelling of the Gaza City, notice that the Hamas often fire rockets behind these types of building.

    So, please don't blame me for such action of the 'Palestinian' government.

    I know a shitload about Canada, compare you know so little of Israel.

    Try again.

  16. #30
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Canada is what happens when you put French people in the woods ~ Rucka Rucka Ali




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The reasons why I hate white people - and so should you
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:13 AM
  2. Why you shouldn't Hack and facing the reality if you do
    By PoP_KiLLaH in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:52 PM
  5. Why is this considered hacking and not cheating?
    By Scientologist in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Tags for this Thread