Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Notice that they didn't, if you mean the shelling of the Gaza City, notice that the Hamas often fire rockets behind these types of building.

    So, please don't blame me for such action of the 'Palestinian' government.

    I know a shitload about Canada, compare you know so little of Israel.

    Try again.
    I don't mean that shelling one. The school being bombed by america wasn't even put on the news lad, so you wouldnt know. I even went to her (my friend's) funeral, so you really can't tell me they didn't bomb it. mini bump

    And when you say you know so much about Canada, thats because your probably just looking up shit on the internet. Tell me the name of the town in between Ottawa and Toronto off highway 15. Or maybe who the thirteenth man is on the CFL.

  2. #32
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    I don't mean that shelling one. The school being bombed by america wasn't even put on the news lad, so you wouldnt know. I even went to her (my friend's) funeral, so you really can't tell me they didn't bomb it. mini bump

    And when you say you know so much about Canada, thats because your probably just looking up shit on the internet. Tell me the name of the town in between Ottawa and Toronto off highway 15. Or maybe who the thirteenth man is on the CFL.
    Not on the news?

    You're such bullshit, if a school of ANY nature is bombed, it WILL show up on the news. You said it was bombed by America, not Israel, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about or even care. If a school was bombed by any one or anything, it would've been on a blog, a video, or something of that nature.

    So saying that does not even compensate your argument, it just make you look stupid and pulling utter shit out of your ass and using it as an argument.

    Acutally, no, I went to the United States to go to school there, I studied the United States, English, and all that. Then I studied Canada and a little bit of French.

    I also know a lot of Canada based on my own personal library I have at home, I have a huge collection of books that I read. For you comments about the things that you ask of me, I don't know them because, A. I don't fucking care. B. I am not going to look that shit up for your own gain, that is the littlest of details of Canada I don't care. Want to know the population? The government? Bits of facts here and there? Ask those, but asking the littlest fucking details, to make you look smart-showed at the end you're just grabbing ass to be smart.

    Canada is not great, no country is better than others, the problem is that nationalism comes into effect, I love Israel with all my heart, and 99% of people do in their countries.

  3. #33
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Not on the news?

    You're such bullshit, if a school of ANY nature is bombed, it WILL show up on the news. You said it was bombed by America, not Israel, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about or even care. If a school was bombed by any one or anything, it would've been on a blog, a video, or something of that nature.

    So saying that does not even compensate your argument, it just make you look stupid and pulling utter shit out of your ass and using it as an argument.

    Acutally, no, I went to the United States to go to school there, I studied the United States, English, and all that. Then I studied Canada and a little bit of French.

    I also know a lot of Canada based on my own personal library I have at home, I have a huge collection of books that I read. For you comments about the things that you ask of me, I don't know them because, A. I don't fucking care. B. I am not going to look that shit up for your own gain, that is the littlest of details of Canada I don't care. Want to know the population? The government? Bits of facts here and there? Ask those, but asking the littlest fucking details, to make you look smart-showed at the end you're just grabbing ass to be smart.

    Canada is not great, no country is better than others, the problem is that nationalism comes into effect, I love Israel with all my heart, and 99% of people do in their countries.
    You keep saying "I've read", "I studied"..... You need to be there, to know what really happens. Believe me when I say that yes there was a report on the school being bombed, but not in America. It was covered up. And if you learn something, learn the little details too. That helps ALOT.

  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    You keep saying "I've read", "I studied"..... You need to be there, to know what really happens. Believe me when I say that yes there was a report on the school being bombed, but not in America. It was covered up. And if you learn something, learn the little details too. That helps ALOT.
    Do I have to be in World War II to know about it? No, do I need to be in Canada to learn about it? No.

    Have I been in shelling and bombing? Yes. Did I see friends and family member killed or wounded? Yes. You have no idea where I have been at and what I've seen.

    Cover up? What the fuck? Prove to me with another country newspaper, of a school being bombed but not reported to any other English speaking sites, news group, etc.

    Oh wait, you can't.

  5. #35
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Canada isnt boring, you just dont know how to have fun

  6. #36
    atm30565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    ssdadadsasadsads

    k
    ssdsrdgasdfhjh

    dsadsadsadsdsadsdsadsadsadsadsa
    Last edited by atm30565; 09-03-2010 at 12:08 PM.

  7. #37
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by atm30565 View Post
    k
    ssdsrdgasdfhjh

    dsadsadsadsdsadsdsadsadsadsadsa
    Stop spamming or your banned

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Do I have to be in World War II to know about it? No, do I need to be in Canada to learn about it? No.

    Have I been in shelling and bombing? Yes. Did I see friends and family member killed or wounded? Yes. You have no idea where I have been at and what I've seen.

    Cover up? What the fuck? Prove to me with another country newspaper, of a school being bombed but not reported to any other English speaking sites, news group, etc.

    Oh wait, you can't.
    Its just some conspiracy shit mouzie, people just post some shit like this and they know they can't back it up.


  9. #39
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Lol atleast Empire figured it out. I can't back that up cause that bombing thing never happened. Although seriously, you need to go to Canada to know what it's like.

  10. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Lol atleast Empire figured it out. I can't back that up cause that bombing thing never happened. Although seriously, you need to go to Canada to know what it's like.
    I didn't? I knew it was fake the entire time, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

    I've been to Canada, I know it is a nice place, but you can't deny facts.

  11. #41
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,988
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    You talk about obese people? You need to visit America.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Slice- For This Useful Post:

    Hysteria (09-04-2010)

  13. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Canada reminds me of a national park. Great scenery, good camping, and peaceful.

    Its just fucking too cold for me.


  14. #43
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,793
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Get off Canada

    Canada<USA.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #44
    k1lladude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On earth
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Firefox is to IE
    as
    Canada is to America

  16. #45
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by shotimoti View Post
    You talk about obese people? You need to visit America.
    According to the 2004 CCHS, 23.1% of Canadians aged 18 or older, an estimated 5.5 million adults, had a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more, indicating that they were obese (Table 1) (see What is BMI?). This is significantly higher than estimates derived from self-reported data collected in 2003, which yield an obesity rate of 15.2% (see Methodology makes a difference). Another 8.6 million, or 36.1%, were overweight.


    Hurt when facts comes out.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-04-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The reasons why I hate white people - and so should you
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:13 AM
  2. Why you shouldn't Hack and facing the reality if you do
    By PoP_KiLLaH in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:52 PM
  5. Why is this considered hacking and not cheating?
    By Scientologist in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Tags for this Thread