Thread: Question

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Question

    I am Disturbed 24/7 but on my other account. I got pissed off at mpgh a long time ago, because I got flamed every time I tried to talk to anyone mostly in General. One time I got flamed by 2 people. Who got banned for flaming? Me. Why? I don't even know. The flamers didn't even get banned at all. Every single time. So I got pissed and left mpgh. I told my friend (via PM or VM -can't remember) that was also pissed off with mpgh that we should go to this other site I found that I liked and release our mods there. I got perma banned for advertising via (VM or PM) because I told him the site name. I don't even remember doing it. I was going to tell him over MSN (which I have uninstalled since all this happened.) Well, I ended up coming back to mpgh later because the people that flamed me either left or are inactive. I want my account (Disturbed 24/7) back/unbanned because I am honestly sorry, and it won't happen ever again. I am not begging, just asking. It was close to being a Member Level 2 and I had a lot of friends and posts and even an achievement. So: Can someone please unban that account?

    Thanks,
    Indestructible AKA Disturbed 24/7

    Edit: link to Disturbed 24/7: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/51...rbed-24-7.html
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 10-12-2011 at 04:09 PM.


  2. #2
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    no just no

  3. #3
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    ouch, very unforgiving, what happened to mercy?

  4. #4
    Disturbedftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Whoever makes the decision to unban me or not, I was just banned last night for sticking up for one of my friends that was getting flamed. And once again the flamer didn't get banned, but my friend and I did, but whatever.

    Edit: and Liz, if you are the one that decides, I never said or acted like I run the place. I never even implied it. .REZ is my friend on here and when he starts to get called a n***a and other names, I am going to stick up for him. and I wasn't even the only one. But yet, B345TN166A didn't get banned? That's BS in my opinion. He is the idiot that flamed .REZ in the first place and sags skinny jeans and thinks he's so freaking cool when he's not. But whatever.
    Last edited by Disturbedftw; 10-13-2011 at 05:18 AM.

  5. #5
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Can I get an answer please? I've been waiting for 6 days. Almost a week, and no answer at all. @Thunder or @Liz or @Disturbed or someone?!?


  6. #6
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sorry. I dont think its going to happen.

    I recommend you make a new start. And start with a clean slate.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  7. #7
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Sorry. I dont think its going to happen.

    I recommend you make a new start. And start with a clean slate.
    I already have with this account, but I'm basically just saying that I would like that 2,000+ post account back. I know it's unlikely, but it's worth a try lolz.


  8. #8
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    They aren't answering because they don't want to waste their time
    It's pretty obvious why you were banned

    Do you honestly think you'll get unbanned because you say that you're sorry for advertising?
    If you think you will you must have mistaken mpgh for something else





  9. #9
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    They aren't answering because they don't want to waste their time
    It's pretty obvious why you were banned

    Do you honestly think you'll get unbanned because you say that you're sorry for advertising?
    If you think you will you must have mistaken mpgh for something else
    They haven't answered anybody's requests. except a few people. So that's obviously not the reason.

    I said that I didn't even know I advertised here. Also, I didn't advertise to more than one single person. And I thought I did it over MSN (which I have uninstalled forever) so I will never do it again.

    So let's stop before we argue a lot and it turns into flame and we both get banned, k? kthxbye.


  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    They haven't answered anybody's requests. except a few people. So that's obviously not the reason.

    I said that I didn't even know I advertised here. Also, I didn't advertise to more than one single person. And I thought I did it over MSN (which I have uninstalled forever) so I will never do it again.

    So let's stop before we argue a lot and it turns into flame and we both get banned, k? kthxbye.
    They don't answer any because you're all stupid and a waste of time
    but you DID advertise which you admit to and that's a perma ban





  11. #11
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    They don't answer any because you're all stupid and a waste of time
    but you DID advertise which you admit to and that's a perma ban
    That's your opinion.
    I said that I don't remember ever advertising on MPGH because I was going to do it on MSN.

    This is the last reply I will type and submit to you because I am not going to get banned just because you decided to come here and comment saying that it's a waste of time and accusing me of not knowing mpgh. (I've been on here for over 2-3 years BTW). Have a good day/night.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU ADVERTISED!
    you refuse to face the facts
    you won't get your account back from a perma
    omfg. I basically said that I wasn't sure. But I was banned for it, so apparently I did do it. I never said I didn't do it. I never tried to "avoid" the facts. All I am saying is that I didn't mean to do it and I was super pissed off at mpgh because of members (Like you @Love ) that flame everyone all the time. No matter what I do to try to stop it, you guys just keep on going (just like you're doing). But I went to the CA section a while after and made this account and started modding and no one really flames each other that much. I like MPGH again now, and even if I do get pissed at it again, I will not advertise.

    Read, because I've already said all of this in the original post

    I am reporting you by the way because all caps = yelling = flaming
    also because you're dragging it on even after I tried to stop it twice. Have a nice ban.

    Edit #2: ^^^That, above, isn't even flaming. I was just telling you that I reported you and that I wasn't even avoiding any facts and elaborated on what happened in the past (and that was similar to what you're trying to do) so I'm not flaming.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 10-19-2011 at 01:41 AM.


  12. #12
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    That's your opinion.
    I said that I don't remember ever advertising on MPGH because I was going to do it on MSN.

    This is the last reply I will type and submit to you because I am not going to get banned just because you decided to come here and comment saying that it's a waste of time and accusing me of not knowing mpgh. (I've been on here for over 2-3 years BTW). Have a good day/night.
    YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU ADVERTISED!
    you refuse to face the facts
    you won't get your account back from a perma





Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  3. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  4. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM