Thread: Name Change

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,175
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,009
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Name Change

    Please change my name to " bowlcut ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  2. #2
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,551
    Reputation
    5258
    Thanks
    7,678
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I request you change his name to 'HannibalJr'.

  3. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I request you change his name to 'HannibalJr'.
    Cause you got a bowlcutt anyway right?
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  4. #4
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,666
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    1,469
    I request autin's name to be changed to GabJr

  5. #5
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,175
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,009
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I request you change his name to 'HannibalJr'.
    How about we compromise and you change it to BowlcutSr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. #6
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,551
    Reputation
    5258
    Thanks
    7,678
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I request gabs name to be changed to FatSyntaxError

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    How about we compromise and you change it to BowlcutSr?
    I'm not a bowlcut doe

  7. #7
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,666
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    1,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I request gabs name to be changed to FatSyntaxError



    I'm not a bowlcut doe
    If they do, I request your name to be changed to DaveJrJr

  8. #8
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,166
    I request colin's name to be changed to Hannibal's Sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  9. #9
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,175
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,009
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    I request colin's name to be changed to Hannibal's Sheep.
    But I'm not a sheep, me and dabe already went over this. I'm part Welsh. Welshman are sheep fuckers (along with anyone from NZ).

    So bend over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  10. #10
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,449
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    @bowlcut is taken :P
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  11. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,175
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,009
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    @bowlcut is taken :P
    Then " bowl cut ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  12. #12
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,993
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,995
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Done 4.545. Previous name "Nitekillr"


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Similar Threads

  1. Help With Name Change
    By killacrazy2 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. Name Change
    By Aoe3_CA in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Name Change Plz.
    By Murkforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 08:48 AM
  4. [Request] Quick Name Change...
    By -TM- in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 05:04 PM
  5. Name Change
    By -TM- in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:08 PM