Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Kr0p3z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Cool Free to Cheat on battlelog.co Revive BF2

    In other hack forum, somebody confirmed that pb is disabled in every battlelog.co official servers!
    it's true info, pb_plist and pb_ver commands dont work in all battlelog.co game servers, that mean pb is totally off, feel free to test your cheats in all official battlelog.co Revive bf2 server, they dont have any other anti-cheats SW!

  2. #2
    mindaugas242424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    wen im start bf 2 v5 hack me bf 2 off wtf?

  3. #3
    mcalfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0p3z View Post
    In other hack forum, somebody confirmed that pb is disabled in every battlelog.co official servers!
    it's true info, pb_plist and pb_ver commands dont work in all battlelog.co game servers, that mean pb is totally off, feel free to test your cheats in all official battlelog.co Revive bf2 server, they dont have any other anti-cheats SW!
    Actually.... we've been analyzing cheats recently and are currently working on developing our own anti-cheat software that we can continue to support, since punkbuster has abandoned us completely. Punkbuster is outdated and no longer catches the most recent hacks that have been release. If you're caught, you will be banned permanently from battlelog.co entirely. Sure, you can make a new account, for now.... until the launcher becomes enforced and starts collecting GUIDs and banning you from the entire battlelog.co service permanently, preventing you from joining even the non-punkbuster protected servers.

    So sure, keep cheating. Please, allow us to keep the analytics coming in, meanwhile also banning those assholes who continue to cheat on an old game that is slowly on its way to death. We have no problem wiping your stats off the face of the earth too.

  4. #4
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mcalfin View Post
    Actually.... we've been analyzing cheats recently and are currently working on developing our own anti-cheat software that we can continue to support, since punkbuster has abandoned us completely. Punkbuster is outdated and no longer catches the most recent hacks that have been release. If you're caught, you will be banned permanently from battlelog.co entirely. Sure, you can make a new account, for now.... until the launcher becomes enforced and starts collecting GUIDs and banning you from the entire battlelog.co service permanently, preventing you from joining even the non-punkbuster protected servers.

    So sure, keep cheating. Please, allow us to keep the analytics coming in, meanwhile also banning those assholes who continue to cheat on an old game that is slowly on its way to death. We have no problem wiping your stats off the face of the earth too.
    >on a cheating website
    >complains about people cheating in his own game
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  5. #5
    mcalfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


    >on a cheating website
    >complains about people cheating in his own game
    Do you not think that many developers of various games/systems come to these types of forums on a regular basis to monitor what these cheating communities do? If you don't you sure are naive. No worries though, we've downloaded everything available here and have already started to detect most of them.

    I'm simply giving a warning. This guy claims you're free to cheat, I'm just telling you guys that you're not. You will be banned and your stats will get wiped, so what's the benefit?....

    Anyway, have fun cheating. Still to this day not sure what it gets you, since everyone will just hate you and at the end of the day you still suck at the game.

  6. #6
    Spancur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i run battlelog.co and i cheat too

  7. #7
    Skayzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Someone have a battlefield 2 no recoil hack?

  8. #8
    -Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    skayzi .. they are sleeping right now lel !

  9. #9
    Twintext's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Wanna share the cheat?

Similar Threads

  1. Free Boost Cheat last 2
    By Sakartavukgamin in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2015, 12:33 PM
  2. BOOSTING SERVICE FREE NO CHEATS ALL LEGIT WINS
    By ShaneC in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 10:26 AM
  3. Smurfinf Free Not Cheating
    By Pema in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 08:10 PM
  4. [Request] The Sims: Free Play cheats/hacks/etc
    By June2014 in forum iOS Game Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:28 PM
  5. Free Doom 3 Key quake wars key BF2 SF key
    By malik22 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:58 AM