‪Youtube- BF2 Parachute Glitch
This is how you do it:
Download the attached file
Then follow these steps:
1.) Go to My documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/000#/ (# is the number of your favorite bf2 account)
2.) Replace the controls.con in your profile's folder with the one supplied
3.) start "speed.exe"
4.) start battlefield 2, choose a server and play
5.) activate the parachute glitch by hitting "1" on your numpad, then press "w" or "s" to fly higher/slow down (you HAVE to be in the air already to activate the glitch!)
6.) you can deactivate it by pressing "0" on your numpad
- Hit "1" as soon as you're in the air.
- Try to hit "w" repeatedly to fly faster
- You need to jump from a high building (e.g.: hotel, construction site) or C4 jump in order to make it work
- this also works for vehicles: APCs and buggys get 5 times as fast if you activate the glitch by pressing "1" and then "w"
- when landing you have to press "0" on your numpad in order to be able to walk forward again
- you will always have to execute speed.exe before playing, otherwise it doesn't work.
- the config.con might change your controls in a way that deletes "w" as the primary steering option for forward drive on vehicles. In order to reapply the standard controls enter options/vehicles and configure "w" as your secondary forward-key. DO NOT CHANGE the primary MOUSE-WHEEL-configuration, since it's essential to this type of modification.
///ergun gaming cr3w.
False positives due to Autohotkey macro.