1. Always have at least one medic on your squad. Two is best, as they can heal each other and bring your men back into the fight.
2. Always keep your medics and leaders covered. Never leave them. Stick togther and protect them becauwse you'll need them.
3. Keep a sniper a short distance away, and make sure he hides and is stealthy. He can be used to outshoot enemy snipers and spot incoming infantry and armor.
4. Keep a support man on the squad. He can rsupply ammo and weapons because your commander might not, and probably won't, send you supplies.
5. Keep an anti-tank and keep him protected. Make sure that your men are covering all angles, and make sure they stick together.
6. Be stealthy. You don't want the enemy to know what hit them. Always plant mines if you can on well-travelled roads.
7. STICK TOGETHER! You need to be able to work as a team, so work hard and stay close to one another.
8. Fight together! Make sure no one is slacking off from combat unless is replenishing ammo, reviving a teammate, or healing a teammate. You should all fight as one.
9. WORK AS A TEAM! You need to be able work together, which means: fighting, healing, moving, informing, spotting, resupplying, etc. Make sure you can support and take care of each other.
10. Unless he is dead, always spawn at your squad leader's location. If he is dead, keep fighting and hope to hook up with him later. Try to keep him and your teammates alive, bust most importanty keep the medic(s) and squad leader alive. Without the medics, you can't be revived, and without the squad leader it's hard to stick together.
11. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR TEAM AND HAVE FUN!