In between the lettuce and onions of a delicious, moist SANDVICH
TUT: 3rd Person View in Battlefield 2
Hey guys, just giving you all a quick tutorial on how to get into 3rd person view in Battlefield 2. This works on both multiplayer and single player. In format, I will be putting individual steps.
1. You must apply for commander. Do so by pressing 'Enter', clicking the 'Squad' tab, then apply for 'Commander'. Your request must be accepted; this will only work when you are the commander of your team.
2. Once you are commander, you will search for a high-up place; a roof top, large building, or even just jumping out of an air-bound vehicle. You must be able to use a parachute from this area.
3. Once you have found your high area, go there, and be ready to go free-falling.
4. Open your commander screen by pressing the 'Caps Lock' button. Then find yourself (A star icon inside a blue circle) on the map. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in on your soldier. Make sure you keep track of this location.
5. *You will have to do the next steps with much speed and precession* Jump from your high ledge, then press the '9' key to activate your parachute. You may have to wait a second after falling to activate the parachute.
6. after activating your parachute, press the 'C' key (ONLY ONCE), thus changing views.
7. open up the commander screen, and on the map, follow your parachuting soldier; until you reach the ground.
8. After you have reached the ground, press the 'Caps Lock' key, closing the commander screen.
9. You should be in a 3rd person view. If it did not work, try again; maybe with a higher place.
*NOTES: You will exit the 3rd person view when climbing up a ladder, entering a vehicle, or executing any action that may regularly change your point of view. When in 3rd person view, there is no crosshair to aim your shooting. If it still does not work after trying again, leave a commend with exact steps on what you did; I will try my best to help you get it right.