Hey guys first post even though been using the site a while, I've noticed no one has done this for MWR yet so here it is.
Full credit to fx666666.
It's pretty much his method for IW just a few differences for MWR.
1. Open MWR and play online and go to classes.
2. Open cheat engine.
3. Change your class names to all the same name, I used Dog for instance.
4. In cheat engine press the desktop icon and select the MWR process.
5. Change the value type to String. And type in what you named your classes too. Press first scan.
6. You should have a shit load of results pop up so change your class name to something else simple. example pig.
7. Hit next scan.
8. You should then have a few results less than last time.
9. Double click on the results you have and they should go down to the table at the bottom.
10. Left click, change record, value. Using the colour codes listed below you can change them to what you want.
11. Click anywhere in cheat engine to lock the values in and go back to MWR. Have fun
I tried to post an image but it won't allow me.
^1 - RED
^2 - GREEN
^3 - YELLOW
^4 - BLUE
^5 - CYAN
^6 - PINK
^7 - WHITE
^8 - DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^9 - GREY OR DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^0 - BLACK