Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Aspiire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    [MWR] Unlock All Camo Help!

    Hi guys,

    I see that alot of people having problems, with the cheat engine unlock all camo thing.

    I'm here to help you (Atleast this works for me)

    You need to get it like this. (Can't post links...)

    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00

    149AE830A to 149AE842A

    Everthing has to be set to (96 00 00 00).

    If you got any qeustions, let it down below i will try to react directly!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspiire For This Useful Post:

    ThinkFresh (2 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    ThinkFresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks you!

  4. #3
    DatTomzyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    is there a way you can dumb it down for the people that are really inexperienced in things like this? lol tysm <3 ive done everything but the camos and the emblems and calling cards and shiz

  5. #4
    IDONTMOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thx man it helpt a lot!

  6. #5
    Mitya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    168
    Thanks
    554
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DatTomzyy View Post
    is there a way you can dumb it down for the people that are really inexperienced in things like this? lol tysm <3 ive done everything but the camos and the emblems and calling cards and shiz
    Assuming you know how to open cheat engine..

    1. Select MWR in process list - (it should be h1_mp64_ship.exe)
    2. Near the bottom right of cheat engine select: Add Address Manually
    3. Copy paste this into Address bar: 149AE830A
    4. Call it whatever you like and set the bytes to 4
    5. It should drop down below, right click it and select: Browse this memory region
    6. It will open up the memory view with tons of 0's
    7. Every FOURTH value change 00 -> 96
    8. Do the above until you get to the address: 149AE842A

      It should look like this

    Last edited by Mitya; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:35 PM.



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  7. #6
    Aspiire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thnx for the help, Mitya.

  8. #7
    Dexter5522's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad

    Ive done this over 10 times now, and nothing seems to be working. any idea why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiire View Post
    Hi guys,

    I see that alot of people having problems, with the cheat engine unlock all camo thing.

    I'm here to help you (Atleast this works for me)

    You need to get it like this. (Can't post links...)

    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00
    96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00 96 00 00 00

    149AE830A to 149AE842A

    Everthing has to be set to (96 00 00 00).

    If you got any qeustions, let it down below i will try to react directly!
    basically the title says it all. this isnt working for me at all

  9. #8
    PoorSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it does not work for me either, pls pm me or reply on this commnet. thank you
    Last edited by PoorSoul; 1 Week Ago at 05:42 PM. Reason: .not enough info

  10. #9
    seffiewrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doesn't seem to work anymore? Followed exact instructions, also from a video in another topic. It doesnt unlock anything anymore

  11. #10
    sflord90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by seffiewrath View Post
    Doesn't seem to work anymore? Followed exact instructions, also from a video in another topic. It doesnt unlock anything anymore
    Did you make an actual single kill after changing the values?
    fuck this 90 day password expires shit

  12. #11
    dduff212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yeah its no longer working, I hopped in a game with a G3, got 4 headshots, and 27 kills. Didnt get any camo's

  13. #12
    ThaBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [MWR] Unlock All, Master Prestige 1K, Camos, Tokens, Leaderboards
    By fplaysfam in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14 Hours Ago, 01:39 PM
  2. [Release] MWR Offset : XP, Prestige, Token, Unlock all camo & more
    By ZeubyX in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:13 PM
  3. [Source Code] Bo2 Unlock all camo Script
    By loly2321 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 11:47 AM
  4. [Tutorial] How To Unlock All Camos, Attachment, Guns, Prestige 10+55 For 4D1(Fourdeltaone)
    By Distress1337 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:33 AM
  5. Unlock all camo, recticle, patches, background, appearance - Patch 3.2
    By Shckr57 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Coding & Resources
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:04 AM