Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    t0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    How to crash a server?

    Hey everyone,

    I know what i ask is a bit.. evil .. but i wonder how to crash a COD4 server /
    Im not gonna crash every cracked serv i play on lol don't worry, i'm just curious.

    I know the game uses a modified q3 engine.
    In JK:Jedi academy which use also Q3 engine, you just had to exec something with a very long message to crash the server ^^. Havn't tryed yet but i don't think it works in COD4.

    anyone help?.
    t0r

    PS: if you don't want to share with everyone, maybe just pm me.

  2. #2
    Ipwnyou!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Suleja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    On private servers, there's a bug which contains the following:

    If u defuse the bomb and press /quit the server will go offline.

  3. #3
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol why would you want to..

    For evil purposes I wont help, for fun purposes I will

  4. #4
    italylollerbkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    Lol why would you want to..

    For evil purposes I wont help, for fun purposes I will
    i wanna know plz i wanna crash a server where noobs !votekick players for hack when the kicked guy has just killed him

  5. #5
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by italylollerbkup View Post
    i wanna know plz i wanna crash a server where noobs !votekick players for hack when the kicked guy has just killed him
    so what its not the server's fault because of that, its the noobs people like you should just go into a pit and die because its really sad trying to destroy someones server which they are paying for and u dont pay for shit, if u dont like it move to a diff server simple there's thousands of servers

  6. #6
    italylollerbkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    so what its not the server's fault because of that, its the noobs people like you should just go into a pit and die because its really sad trying to destroy someones server which they are paying for and u dont pay for shit, if u dont like it move to a diff server simple there's thousands of servers
    U saying that i'm a noob?

  7. #7
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    There's a PM/VM System, go flame over there.

    /closed



Similar Threads

  1. How to crash a cs 1.6 server?
    By guyC in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. [Tutorial] How to crash a minecraft 1.7 server!
    By webmaster9 in forum Minecraft Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. [Help] How to crash a CSS Server?
    By NiGaRaCHi in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:27 PM
  4. [Solved] How to crash a hamachi based minecraft server?
    By Unicow in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:04 AM
  5. how to crash a server/dupe
    By 9sam1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 06:30 PM