Thanks

Textures,Skins,configs E.c.t

Hi im starting to play cod4 again and i need to textures,skins,config E.C.T can someone pleace replay some links here?

Thanks!
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This topic is most likely going to get closed due to you being lazy and not searching the call of duty 4 modern warefare thread there all there ... go back to were you made this topic and search or youse the search bar at the top .. use your brain .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i have a huge skin compilation for cod4 from my skins to everyone elses ive liked over the years but i dont wanna post it here cuz alot of them r from this site anyway,so no need to post again,but i can upload them to a site and give u a link through pm!it would be all .iwds so no viruses im not a noob that passes on keyloggers thats old news!but id hook u up,if u want add me n pm me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    cfgfactory

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kU$h3D! View Post
    i have a huge skin compilation for cod4 from my skins to everyone elses ive liked over the years but i dont wanna post it here cuz alot of them r from this site anyway,so no need to post again,but i can upload them to a site and give u a link through pm!it would be all .iwds so no viruses im not a noob that passes on keyloggers thats old news!but id hook u up,if u want add me n pm me!
    Sure that would be awsome...because evrytime i like change a .iwds my cod4 crashes in public online games
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."