Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah

    SOH COD4 2.15 for v1.7

    New version released!

    Features:
    Wallhack
    Chams
    ESP Name/BOX/Visible/Weapon
    UAV
    No Recoil
    No Flash
    Screenshot Cleaner
    Laser
    Crosshair
    Aimbot
    etc.

     
    F3 - Config Box On/Off
    F4 - No Flash On/Off
    F5 - Laser On/Off
    F6 - Wallhack On/Off
    F7 - Chams On/Off
    F8 - UAV On/Off
    F9 - Recoil On/Off
    F10 - All ESP On/Off
    F11 - Crosshair On/Off
    SHIFT + F11 - Clock On/Off
    SHIFT + F10 - Logo On/Off
    SHIFT + F9 - Aimbot On/Off
    SHIFT + F8 - Aimkey +/-
    SHIFT + F7 - FOV -
    SHIFT + F6 - FOV +
    SHIFT + F5 - FOV On/Off
    SHIFT + F4 - FOV MinDist +
    SHIFT + F3 - FOV MinDist -
    CNTRL + F11 - Radar On/Off
    CNTRL + F10 - DrawFOV On/Off
    CNTRL + F9 - FOV LIMIT 180deg On/Off
    CNTRL + F8 - AimThrough On/Off
    CNTRL + F7 - DeathMatch On/Off
    CNTRL + F6 - AimSpot +
    CNTRL + F5 - AimSpot -
    CNTRL + F4 - AimSpeed -
    CNTRL + F3 - AimSpeed +
    ALT + F11 - Radar Size +
    ALT + F10 - Radar Size -
    ALT + F9 - Radar Dot Size +
    ALT + F8 - Radar Dot Size -
    ALT + F7 - LOAD
    ALT + F6 - SAVE


    Instructions:
    1. If Steam then run steam.
    2. Run the ".bat".
    3. Run COD4.
    4. Do not close the loader, it'll close by itself.

    NOTE: This might not work on XP

    Screenshots:





    Virus Scans:
    Jotti
    Virus Total

    Credits:
    SOH+

    Happy Hacking!

    -Moto
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nachos; 04-16-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Added VT VS



  2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    aBadCookie (04-06-2012),Anasiikhan (10-29-2015),arebbv (11-06-2012),bulbotoro (04-29-2012),cerix23 (09-03-2016),Cynicaal96 (07-03-2016),dadar53 (09-18-2012),danielvm67 (04-28-2012),danieseu (09-18-2012),Deino (08-22-2012),dragonmagico (08-11-2012),Ethan0mac (05-02-2012),fantaxxx (09-30-2014),hsb99 (04-09-2012),ImSoNerD (11-22-2014),jordy127 (07-11-2012),JustArch (08-16-2012),klebold (05-02-2012),LMaster07 (05-03-2012),loaiharb (03-29-2013),logges123 (02-03-2016),m0k1 (01-27-2013),m4players (07-14-2014),MARAUDER321 (12-17-2012),mido the killer (12-02-2012),oyunicin35 (12-29-2015),sarmad300 (09-29-2016),smitys (04-24-2012),smokey-DRFT (02-02-2013),TwistedF4te (09-22-2012),untot94 (05-10-2012),xacal08 (09-22-2012),xaezer (08-29-2015),xBurg (07-10-2012),yourdemise (05-14-2012),[A]nTo99 (09-19-2012)

  3. #2
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,694
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,856
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    VT VS added, approved...


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. #3
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    VT VS added, approved...
    Thanks lizarooooni.



  5. #4
    OxGeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    New version released!

    Features:
    Wallhack
    Chams
    ESP Name/BOX/Visible/Weapon
    UAV
    No Recoil
    No Flash
    Screenshot Cleaner
    Laser
    Crosshair
    Aimbot
    etc.

     
    F3 - Config Box On/Off
    F4 - No Flash On/Off
    F5 - Laser On/Off
    F6 - Wallhack On/Off
    F7 - Chams On/Off
    F8 - UAV On/Off
    F9 - Recoil On/Off
    F10 - All ESP On/Off
    F11 - Crosshair On/Off
    SHIFT + F11 - Clock On/Off
    SHIFT + F10 - Logo On/Off
    SHIFT + F9 - Aimbot On/Off
    SHIFT + F8 - Aimkey +/-
    SHIFT + F7 - FOV -
    SHIFT + F6 - FOV +
    SHIFT + F5 - FOV On/Off
    SHIFT + F4 - FOV MinDist +
    SHIFT + F3 - FOV MinDist -
    CNTRL + F11 - Radar On/Off
    CNTRL + F10 - DrawFOV On/Off
    CNTRL + F9 - FOV LIMIT 180deg On/Off
    CNTRL + F8 - AimThrough On/Off
    CNTRL + F7 - DeathMatch On/Off
    CNTRL + F6 - AimSpot +
    CNTRL + F5 - AimSpot -
    CNTRL + F4 - AimSpeed -
    CNTRL + F3 - AimSpeed +
    ALT + F11 - Radar Size +
    ALT + F10 - Radar Size -
    ALT + F9 - Radar Dot Size +
    ALT + F8 - Radar Dot Size -
    ALT + F7 - LOAD
    ALT + F6 - SAVE


    Instructions:
    1. If Steam then run steam.
    2. Run the ".bat".
    3. Run COD4.
    4. Do not close the loader, it'll close by itself.

    Screenshots:





    Virus Scans:
    Jotti
    Virus Total

    Credits:
    SOH+

    Happy Hacking!

    -Moto
    Punkbuster status?

  6. #5
    aBadCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I can't work the aimbot. It says its on, but it doesn't do anything. Can you help me?

  7. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by OxGeRo View Post
    Punkbuster status?
    Obviously undetected.

    Quote Originally Posted by aBadCookie View Post
    I can't work the aimbot. It says its on, but it doesn't do anything. Can you help me?
    It should be working. What's your operating system?



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    OxGeRo (04-15-2012)

  9. #7
    aBadCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Moto

    Windows 7 64 bit. Everything else works but the aimbot.

    Even when im on the default settings, it doesnt work when i click the aim key.

  10. #8
    Xxm4st0rxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Amazing, great job on the update.(:

  11. #9
    melodicshredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Hmmm not working, Windows vista x64.
    I run the bat then the game and viola nothing.
    Doesn't seem to inject properly? Suggestions???

  12. #10
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by melodicshredder View Post
    Hmmm not working, Windows vista x64.
    I run the bat then the game and viola nothing.
    Doesn't seem to inject properly? Suggestions???
    Don't run the .bat as admin. Do you already have steam open (if using steam)?



  13. #11
    Bonv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    pb knows about it

  14. #12
    aBadCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Angelic
    PB Detected for some servers. Takes about 5 minutes then you're kicked.

  15. #13
    dom11cl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    detected D:

  16. #14
    melodicshredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Don't run the .bat as admin. Do you already have steam open (if using steam)?
    Not using steam, and definitely not running the bat as an admin.
    Still not working. I've never had a problem with any other version of Soh .

  17. #15
    hathcok2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    how can i run it on garena?

    plz help me how can i run it im playing in garena
    Last edited by Liz; 04-08-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cod4 cracked severs for 1.7( and possable 1.6)
    By bigsnake. in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. COD4 CD key for sale!
    By shakelikeido in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:09 AM
  3. COD4 CD keys for sale - $16.99 per key!
    By SilverShield in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:29 AM
  4. B/T>dinar pakages and cod4 cd-keys for retails
    By wrhacker000 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 11:16 PM
  5. CoD4 Cd-key for ********** premium account
    By 123456789987654321 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:13 PM