Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    bobdole1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation V 1.7 hacks, punkbuster proof not required

    So I have tried numerous hacks listed in the past five pages in this section and I am having trouble getting any of them to work. About 80% of them fail to even extract properly in WinRAR and the remaining 20% donít work as listed.

    Does anyone have any suggestions as to a hack pack for v1.7? It does not have to be Punk Buster proof for I donít mind playing on non-PB servers.

    I am not looking for L55 hacks, just aim-bots, wallhacks, ect.
    Last edited by bobdole1212; 02-27-2009 at 02:07 AM.

  2. #2
    mike1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    no one makes hacks for cod4 nomore i cnt even find any so srry

  3. #3
    bobdole1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What are you talking about this entire subform is specifically dedicated to them.

  4. #4
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    the games old
    THE END

  5. #5
    bobdole1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Then why are there still 9000 active servers up at any given point and why are there still people posting in this forum?

  6. #6
    a7m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuwait City
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole1212 View Post
    So I have tried numerous hacks listed in the past five pages in this section and I am having trouble getting any of them to work. About 80% of them fail to even extract properly in WinRAR and the remaining 20% donít work as listed.

    Does anyone have any suggestions as to a hack pack for v1.7? It does not have to be Punk Buster proof for I donít mind playing on non-PB servers.

    I am not looking for L55 hacks, just aim-bots, wallhacks, ect.
    add me on xfire a7m1
    and i will give u some that i use them

  7. #7
    esw1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored

    i have found a few working hacks

    well i got bored and just looked for torrents on isohunt and pirates bay. not sure if its alowed to upload so just look for daves cod4 and i love cod 4beta they are working i just used them oh and one more but its just a lil buggy use at your own risk its called osh self hook ok good luck and happy killing

  8. #8
    princedylan900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    guess
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    152
    Games dead..

Similar Threads

  1. PUBLIC HACK 1.05 NOT WORKING
    By viprk24 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:09 AM
  2. hacks somewhat working [not a noob]
    By hotfudge2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 04:15 PM
  3. No bypass/hacks is really not that bad...
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
  4. These hacks should be not released
    By silent1990 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 04:16 PM
  5. Punkbuster Client Not Respoding?
    By warrockk1ngs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:36 PM

Tags for this Thread