Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 209
  1. #166
    stoluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Amused
    sweet works !

  2. #167
    SAFOOTBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have the same problem

  3. #168
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SAFOOTBALL View Post
    I have the same problem
    What error are you reffering to?

  4. #169
    anonuads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    PERFECT : 3

  5. #170
    coleswanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Any hack i try to use crashes my game can anyone help?

  6. #171
    LaggSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Game crashes on launch. :/
    I've only been able to run external hacks on this laptop so far. Someone help me out? I have 2010 C++ installed.

    Info:
    Illegal COD V 1.7
    Windows 8 64 Bit
    Windowed mode.
    Cant turn DEP off, protected by boot or something.

    List of installed visual packages:
    C++ 2005
    C++ 2005 x64
    C++ 2008 x86
    C++ 2010 x64
    C++ 2010 x86
    C++ 2012 x64
    C++ 2012 x86

  7. #172
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LaggSpike View Post
    Game crashes on launch. :/
    I've only been able to run external hacks on this laptop so far. Someone help me out? I have 2010 C++ installed.

    Info:
    Illegal COD V 1.7
    Windows 8 64 Bit
    Windowed mode.
    Cant turn DEP off, protected by boot or something.

    List of installed visual packages:
    C++ 2005
    C++ 2005 x64
    C++ 2008 x86
    C++ 2010 x64
    C++ 2010 x86
    C++ 2012 x64
    C++ 2012 x86
    Have you tried to fully disable DEP using Windows Console(enter this to disable it: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff ) ?

  8. #173
    LaggSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    Have you tried to fully disable DEP using Windows Console(enter this to disable it: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff ) ?
    Yuh bro I tried that, it says "The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied". I mentioned I was getting an error in my previous post.

  9. #174
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LaggSpike View Post
    Yuh bro I tried that, it says "The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied". I mentioned I was getting an error in my previous post.
    Yeah, but I tought that you used an other method to disable DEP. Did you start CMD as admin ?

  10. #175
    azsd91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Malicious Applicattion DETECTED.
    BitDefender Total Security 2014.

  11. #176
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by azsd91 View Post
    Malicious Applicattion DETECTED.
    BitDefender Total Security 2014.
    False postive/it's not a real virus.

  12. #177
    LaggSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    Yeah, but I tought that you used an other method to disable DEP. Did you start CMD as admin ?
    Yup. I did everything as instructed. Maybe its windows 8.1?

  13. #178
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,838
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,919
    Hey I tried to use this hack by

    Opening this bot

    then opening Call of duty 4 modern warefare (I am new)

    unlike most laptop my f1,f2, etc keys are secondary

    so how do i make this hack work?


    Mhm any help?
    Last edited by Horror; 08-10-2014 at 04:35 PM.

  14. #179
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavior View Post
    Mhm any help?
    If they're secondary, try pressing Fn + F keys..

  15. #180
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,838
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    If they're secondary, try pressing Fn + F keys..
    I did that already the key to turn "AIMBOT ON" is Shift+f9 well since my keyboard's keys are secondary I tired

    Shift+FN+f9(Didnt work)
    Last edited by Horror; 08-10-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] TF2 ************* RC44 | Released 22 june 2012 | Undetected
    By yakupman in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 07:36 AM
  2. [Outdated] Umbrella Corporation - Code Name: X-VIRUS - June 1, 2012
    By underpresure in forum WarRock Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:02 AM
  3. [Help] File is change crossfire.exe [June 1 , 2012]
    By corsican1 in forum CrossFire PH Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 09:35 PM