Okay, so, I know given the fact I'm not really around here much nor do I collaborate with the hacking scene, I'm nothing but a filthy choob, but I was wondering if someone knew...
You see, I've been playing CoD 5 for a while now, and I've tried out different hacks on cracked servers, but I eventually get kicked over the 'Corrupted File/Memory' error (0 minutes)...Now, I was searching around and I found this sort of registry editor executable thingy which is called "COD5 Privat Client Patch NO PB KICK.rar"...Guess what? It worked. I played over an hour and didn't get kicked at all (My computer just froze, but must've been an overplaying warning =D)...
If you do a search on google you'll get Dlinks...
Now, my question is...Is there anything of the sort made for CoD4? For blocking PB -or whatever this magic thing does- on cracked servers?
Because that would be great, given that I play on cracked servers only.

Anyways, any help would be appreciated.
I'm pretty sure there's something lying around; I'm just not good enough looking for it.
And I say I'm sure for a fact, because I've seen people laying a bullet on my left eye from a thousand yards with a .45