1. Download Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 / x64
2. Download .NET Framework 4 / 4.5
3. Download Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x86 / x64
4. Download and install all your updates on your pc:
Click here to view the original image of 832x307px.
5. Download all service packs your OS accept to download.
6. Download DirectX 9 (Google is your friend)
7. Download PerX (I use this)
8. And then I inject with CreateRemoteThread (LoadLibrary/A)
9. If this doesn't work inject with manual mapping... then try thread hijacking.... bla bla...
10. If this doesn't work then check if you got windows 8 because the EndScene patterns are changing from OS to OS....
I'M USING WINDOWS 7 64 BIT
But it should work on these OSs:
[Windows 7 x86 / x64 - WORKS]
[Windows XP x86 / x64 - WORKS]
[Windows 8/8.1 x86 / x64 - NOT WORKING]
[Windows Vista x86 / x64 - WORKS]